Canada To Legalize Marijuana On July 1, 2018

There's another reason to never step foot in Canada. Another reason we need to build a Northern Wall as much as a Southern one.

If the drug users want to move to Canada to get it ok by me. Maybe this will get the people who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected President but didn't to actually leave.
You'll be needing another Wall. They won't pay for it either.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/canada/trudeau-marijuana.html?_r=0

If this happens I don't see how those corrupt bastards in our Congress will be able to maintain the outrageous prohibition of this benign and beneficial plant.

Oh, Canada!

Our government works best when it doesn't have to think
Wall Street does all your government's thinking for you.

You are not a citizen of the USA?

* This should be a question you should be able to answer with minimal help and a map. *

If the drug users want to move to Canada to get it ok by me. Maybe this will get the people who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected President but didn't to actually leave.
That's 4,000 miles of barely patrolled border for pot to flood over here with. States will have to decide if they'd rather waste a ton more money fighting a harmless plant, or legalize it and rake in millions in new tax dollars like Colorado and the other legal states.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/canada/trudeau-marijuana.html?_r=0

If this happens I don't see how those corrupt bastards in our Congress will be able to maintain the outrageous prohibition of this benign and beneficial plant.

Oh, Canada!

Our government works best when it doesn't have to think

You are not a citizen of the USA?

* This should be a question you should be able to answer with minimal help and a map. *
This would be correct either way son, there's your help.

Actually, it is the LEGAL LOBBY that pushes for marijuana prohibition - makes tons of money off prohibition.

Wall Street would legalize - new IPOs galore!!!!!!!!!

That's 4,000 miles of barely patrolled border for pot to flood over here with. States will have to decide if they'd rather waste a ton more money fighting a harmless plant, or legalize it and rake in millions in new tax dollars like Colorado and the other legal states.
I see a bidness opportunity for for profit prisons and convict leasing; there's the jobs coming back. Inside.

That's the common sense conclusion. The problem is it conflicts with the reality of corrupt legislators who serve the interests of the pharmaceutical industry, the liquor industry, the legal profession and many other profit-oriented entities which will be substantially compromised if marijuana is legalized. All of these interests are represented by lobbyists and a great deal of money changes hands, much of it in the form of "campaign contributions."

Forum List

Back