Canada to ban all semi auto rifles and shotguns.

Pretty much the only people getting shot at in Canada are street gangs and mafioso. Only occasionally, will some nut shoot up the place like happens every day in the US. Offhand, I don't remember any schoolchildren being shot at school, ever. Restrictive gun laws work.

You can't be Canadian to make this statement. People are being robbed every day at gun point, hell we had an all-star Leaf player robbed of his car at gunpoint. Innocent people are still being murdered by guns in Toronto. People are being shot at in road rage incidents, everyday in Toronto.

If it were only gang bangers and mafia killing each other, no one in the public would even support ANY gun restrictions. Knowing Canadians and how selfish they are, they'd say "hey it's not my family or kid getting whacked, so let it be!". Instead, they illogically believed that gun restrictions actually mean bad guys won't have guns.

Absurd, short sighted and very Canadian.

You can't be Canadian to make this statement. People are being robbed every day at gun point, hell we had an all-star Leaf player robbed of his car at gunpoint. Innocent people are still being murdered by guns in Toronto. People are being shot at in road rage incidents, everyday in Toronto.

If it were only gang bangers and mafia killing each other, no one in the public would even support ANY gun restrictions. Knowing Canadians and how selfish they are, they'd say "hey it's not my family or kid getting whacked, so let it be!". Instead, they illogically believed that gun restrictions actually mean bad guys won't have guns.

Absurd, short sighted and very Canadian.
Trudeau is a virtue signaller. Banning guns is his way of showing his fans that he's doing something, they just don't realize how meaningless his gesture really is.
So you're talking about Toronto. It's all Black gang bangers doing the shootings, not simple crazy citizens shooting up schools, malls... like in the US. And Marner wasn't even hurt, and didn't have a gun. And lived.

Ironic since Canadian born John Garand invented the semi-automatic rifle that bears his name and that George Patton called the greatest infantry weapon.

Forum List

Back