Canada bill c-4

I don't understand the reason why the Canadian government wants their people fucked up so badly. I don't understand the reason why the Canadian government wants to torture, harass, and starve their people, but allow them to become drug addicts, and hack up their own bodies for the sake of whining about it.

I don't understand how the Canadian government finds the money to pay for all of this, when they've driven away almost all companies out of the country, people have no jobs, no money, and have to live off what pennies they get from the government every month.

Canada surely doesn't sell enough gold coin/bouillon and maple syrup to be paying billions of dollars a year for keeping the citizens down in the ghetto.

As I understand it this new law makes it a crime to speak out against sex changes or advocate a return to someone’s biological sex at birth

There is nothing in the bill, if you read it, that says anything about speaking out against anything.

This is what the bill does...

The Bill would enact new offences to prohibit:
  • causing another person to undergo conversion therapy;
  • removing a child from Canada to undergo conversion therapy abroad;
  • promoting or advertising conversion therapy; and
  • receiving a financial or other material benefit from the provision of conversion therapy.

Maybe next time read your own link, just a thought.

There is nothing in the bill, if you read it, that says anything about speaking out against anything.

This is what the bill does...

The Bill would enact new offences to prohibit:
  • causing another person to undergo conversion therapy;
  • removing a child from Canada to undergo conversion therapy abroad;
  • promoting or advertising conversion therapy; and
  • receiving a financial or other material benefit from the provision of conversion therapy.

Maybe next time read your own link, just a thought.
It all depends on how the government including lib prosecutors and judges chooses to interpret its new law

after a year or two I hope I can agree that its not as bad as I suspect

but dont bet the rent money on that

I don't understand the reason why the Canadian government wants their people fucked up so badly. I don't understand the reason why the Canadian government wants to torture, harass, and starve their people, but allow them to become drug addicts, and hack up their own bodies for the sake of whining about it.

I don't understand how the Canadian government finds the money to pay for all of this, when they've driven away almost all companies out of the country, people have no jobs, no money, and have to live off what pennies they get from the government every month.

Canada surely doesn't sell enough gold coin/bouillon and maple syrup to be paying billions of dollars a year for keeping the citizens down in the ghetto.
We don`t pay for most of our shit either. Canada`s debt is $57,000 per person. Ours is $68,000 per person.

Forum List

Back