Can you tell me if in the American context I would be white passing?

All the pages you post Mortimer, have been blocked by an extension of mine....sorry, so I can't tell.

Jesus Christ Mort!!!
Dont you have any other interests you could post about?
He does shave his ass.

images

No
You would do well in LA

If it is a cool place to live there, I would not mind. Actually if im treated with dignity, with respect, and everything I do not need to be "white" but I was not always treated fair and that was because Im not white, that was sadly a problem. I was not treated with human dignity. For example I was made feel inferior for my skin colour, they called dirt and turd. Dirty and Shit is something which is not worthy of human beings. Human beings are not dirt or shit, why not brown like earth? Or something positive?

If it is a cool place to live there, I would not mind. Actually if im treated with dignity, with respect, and everything I do not need to be "white" but I was not always treated fair and that was because Im not white, that was sadly a problem. I was not treated with human dignity. For example I was made feel inferior for my skin colour, they called dirt and turd. Dirty and Shit is something which is not worthy of human beings. Human beings are not dirt or shit, why not brown like earth? Or something positive?
Yes because Germans/ Austrias are demons

LA is mostly brown folks in these days

They didnt talked about jews, sometimes a joke like hitler and a jew play table tennis in ausschwitz and who will win? The jew because he has home advantage. Sometimes they made a joke, but they didnt said they really hate jews. They didnt said much about jews.
I am actually a nice guy in real life but Vegas has destroyed me

I rarely ever talk these days

American has become a 4th world hell hole of crime , corruption, drugs and poverty

Forum List

Back