Can you prove racism?

There is racism. Both sides are guilty of it. Brown vs black vs white vs yellow vs red. Its in history books. It's in ghettos. It's in hoity toity predominately white areas like hollyweird. It has been proven because it will always be a part of who we all are whether we realize it, acknowlege it, or deny it. It just....is.

Trying to prove it to those who refuse to see is like trying to prove love exists. Or hate exists. Or even if God exists.
You are either comfortable with your stance, or you are not. I'm comfy with my stance. Am I racist? Probably to a certain degree. Mostly I want fairness from all sides. One color of skin is not better or less than another. But when the assholes on each side claim to be so....then that is what racism is.

Last edited:
What kind of racism? People just making ignorant comments is highly subjective while racial biases built into public policy is very provable. You can't do anything about the hate in people's minds but systemic racism can be solved by the stroke of a pen.

What kind of racism? People just making ignorant comments is highly subjective while racial biases built into public policy is very provable. You can't do anything about the hate in people's minds but systemic racism can be solved by the stroke of a pen.
I'm not trying to be contentious but what happens when racism is stricken from the books (with the stroke of a pen) but people's behavior doesn't change due to all of the usual reasons - "you can't tell me what I can and can't do", "I don't care what the law says, there are never going to be any [fill in the blank] working at MY company", etc.

If you ever notice, children are not racist and don't even look at color of the skin. This is something that is taught to us by the MSM, Governments, Parents, Schools and all the tools used to create division among humans. It has been a divide and conquer technique used for ages by the Powers That Be.

There is racism. Both sides are guilty of it. Brown vs black vs white vs yellow vs red. Its in history books. It's in ghettos. It's in hoity toity predominately white areas like hollyweird. It has been proven because it will always be a part of who we all are whether we realize it, acknowlege it, or deny it. It just....is.

Trying to prove it to those who refuse to see is like trying to prove love exists. Or hate exists. Or even if God exists.
You are either comfortable with your stance, or you are not. I'm comfy with my stance. Am I racist? Probably to a certain degree. Mostly I want fairness from all sides. One color of skin is not better or less than another. But when the assholes on each side claim to be so....then that is what racism is.
No, both sides aren't guilty of it. There is racism and there is the reaction or response to racism. 2 different things caused by 2 different sets of curcumstances.

If you ever notice, children are not racist and don't even look at color of the skin. This is something that is taught to us by the MSM, Governments, Parents, Schools and all the tools used to create division among humans. It has been a divide and conquer technique used for ages by the Powers That Be.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually laws can be made to make what occurs because of racist thought punishable. Thoughts turn into actions, this is what happens with racism. I find it funy how right wing whites, who are generally racist, want to try telling people how racism doesn't exist or that it can't be proven. It can and it has been.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism.

No, both sides aren't guilty of it. There is racism and there is the reaction or response to racism. 2 different things caused by 2 different sets of curcumstances.

just wow.lol!

Did you ever think babies would be more loving towards their parents that they see everyday? You people have really gone of the loony scale now, calling babies racist.:D:D

How is it racist, when he shot other white people? :D He was protecting himself, there is a difference between protecting your community from gangs and thugs then murder. Will you not protect your family when the time comes? Or are you just going to go down on one knee and take a boot to the face?
Just because he shot white people doesn't mean he's not a racist. You are a racist that assumes all blacks are thugs and gangsters. Whites pose a great threat to our security, we have 400 years worth of evidence that says so. So then should we excuse every act of black violence against whites as self defense? After all blacks would be protecting themselves against racist thugs. Would you not protect yourself against a possible white racist attack if you were black? Or are you just going to wait to get captured and hung from a tree?

Did you ever think babies would be more loving towards their parents that they see everyday? You people have really gone of the loony scale now, calling babies racist.:D:D
Nobody has called babies racist dumb ass. These studies are a little more detailed than your dumb ass realizes.

Learn to read.

Lee, a professor at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, says that lack of exposure to other races may be the cause.

How is it racist, when he shot other white people? :D He was protecting himself, there is a difference between protecting your community from gangs and thugs then murder. Will you not protect your family when the time comes? Or are you just going to go down on one knee and take a boot to the face?
Just because he shot white people doesn't mean he's not a racist. You are a racist that assumes all blacks are thugs and gangsters. Whites pose a great threat to our security, we have 400 years worth of evidence that says so. So then should we excuse every act of black violence against whites as self defense? After all blacks would be protecting themselves against racist thugs. Would you not protect yourself against a possible white racist attack if you were black? Or are you just going to wait to get captured and hung from a tree?

So you are putting words into my mouth in which I have never spoken. I work in a prison and I have to study gang culture. There are gangs and thugs of all colors of skin.

What you fall for is thinking all white people are racist and you hold a victimhood attitude because that is what your MSM and Gov taught you to be like. Just by reading many of your posts it is obvious that you are someone that hates white people because you are still holding every white person in the world accountable for slavery, when the fact is every race has been a slave one time or another. And we are all still slaves brother!! Stop pretending to be a victim and start to hold yourself accountable for your own faults and stop blaming others because of the color of their skin.

In light of Gracies reply maybe would should define racism.
For me...racism is someone who hates a specific skin color. Who thinks a different hue from their own is lower or higher than themselves, and then act on it. They don't see the person and what he/she represents as an individual person. They only see the color of their skin.

Professor is racist himself if he thinks babies that young see skin color.

For me...racism is someone who hates a specific skin color. Who thinks a different hue from their own is lower or higher than themselves, and then act on it. They don't see the person and what he/she represents as an individual person. They only see the color of their skin.

Hmmmm, yet Biden chose Kamala Harris as VP. But that's not racist.;) :D

Hmmmm, yet Biden chose Kamala Harris as VP. But that's not racist.;) :D
He said he would choose a black woman. So when he does, he gets flack. If he didn't he would get flack as well. The problem is, he wanted to choose someone as a token only, not because that person would be more suited to the job. For me...that is racist.

Friend of mine is blonde, white, of norwegen decent. She married a black man. And I mean dark black...not mixed. She gets flack all the time by black women confronting her husband whenever they go out..dinner, shopping, whatever. So yes...racism IS BOTH SIDES.

Forum List

Back