Can you imagine the next debate on Foreign Policy?

Successful from what? Shameful partisan attacks on the president using murders for political gain? You guys are sickening. Especially with so many Republican hands covered with the blood of young Americans.

Exactly. The War loving right should run the show... and make America the consistant laughingstock of the rest of the world. Antiamericanism peaked under Bush. That's not a coincidence.

Which Bush, the one that started Desert Storm or the one that did Iraqui Freedom ?

I so look forward to Romeny pointing out that Obama spent a lot of time kissing the asses of second rate politicians abroad when he should have been home working on our economy.

I don't think that will fly well in a debate about foreign policy.

And you know which Bush to which we refer. The one that saw a bunch of dead Americans on American soil.

Thank you for the rep feedback, Listening. using the pee wee herman argument "because I can."

well, you could also stick your finger in a socket. you know, because you can. I bet you don't think that's a good idea.

to do it again, I mean.

Thank you for the rep feedback, Listening. using the pee wee herman argument "because I can."

well, you could also stick your finger in a socket. you know, because you can. I bet you don't think that's a good idea.

to do it again, I mean.

You're quite welcome.

I could also vote for Obama.....Now that's a really bad idea.

I didn't do it the first time, and we are seeing what a huge mistake it was.

to do it again, I mean.

You're quite welcome.

An ignorant closet bigot didn't vote for Obama last time? Well kiss my grits, what a surprise.

to do it again, I mean.

You're quite welcome.

An ignorant closet bigot didn't vote for Obama last time? Well kiss my grits, what a surprise.

And a lemming welfare queen did.

At least you are consistent.

I'm interested to see how Obama is going to handle the events of Libya. Will he come clean with America or will he continue to lie his ass off about how he really screwed things up there and 4 Americans lost their lives because of it. Maybe he will bring in Hillary Clinton for this part of the debate and flog her in public and then toss her under the bus again.

Fair enough...you were underage...which explains a great deal.
Wrong again. sorry.

Yes, well my apologies too.

I don't want to give the impression that I really care or that I believe anything you say.

I'm distraught. My entire self worth was predicated on you giving a shit.

I have no idea what I'll do now.

But someone who just can't get the answers right... immediely moving to the "I don't care, you suck"kind of argument... yeah. Harvard class.

I can imagine - it won't be a debate though; it will be a roast - Bengazi will be the coals!

Can you imagine Obama saying, "This is the second time Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton"? Wow, powerful.

Republicans try to harp on one thing, but this is about foreign policy. Besides, Republicans don't care about Americans dying. Everyone knows that. "Let him die" "Feed the poor and they will breed".

Liberal State Dept. had a Marine security detail in Barbados.... They have to set their priorities

State Dept. Confirms: Marines on 9/11/12 Were Protecting U.S. Embassy--in Barbados

barbados_0.jpg

When terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11 of this year and killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, there were no U.S. Marines deployed in Libya to defend U.S. diplomats, diplomatic facilities and classified information and equipment.

However, says the State Department, a Marine Security Detachment was deployed on that day to carry out those duties at the U.S. Embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados.

“U.S. Marine Security Guards serve at the U.S. Embassy in Bridgetown, and at other diplomatic missions around the world, to protect and safeguard American diplomacy,” Rebecca Ross, the U.S. Embassy to Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean Counselor for Public Affairs, said in a statement to CNSNews.com.

“On September 11, 2012, our U.S. Marine Security Detachment carried out its regular duties which include providing internal security, preventing the compromise of classified information and equipment, and providing protection for U.S. citizens and property located within official U.S. facilities,” Ross said.

State Dept. Confirms: Marines on 9/11/12 Were Protecting U.S. Embassy--in Barbados | CNSNews.com

Wrong again. sorry.

I don't want to give the impression that I really care or that I believe anything you say.

But someone who just can't get the answers right... immediely moving to the "I don't care, you suck"kind of argument... yeah. Harvard class.

That was an argument ? Or just an admission ?

I'll need to revisit the whole debate thing...but I thought an argument had premises and conclusions.

I'm sure you'll get over it. :eusa_angel:

Lemmings don't seem to stay down to long....

I'll need to revisit the whole debate thing...but I thought an argument had premises and conclusions.

oh yeah. Us lemmings. We're strong and numerous. Coming to an election near you.

read up on lemmings, by the way. Better eductated is better for everyone.

oh yeah. Us lemmings. We're strong and numerous. Coming to an election near you.

You must mean coming back.

The Lemming party got it's ass kicked in 2010...just two years after the American people gave them a huge majority in the house and everyone had written off the GOP for at least a decade (and we deserved it...). Didn't take you long to fumble that ball.

So, welcome back.

And while I hate to quip....did you mean to misspell educated ?

The Lemming party got it's ass kicked in 2010...just two years after the American people gave them a huge majority in the house and everyone had written off the GOP for at least a decade (and we deserved it...). Didn't take you long to fumble that ball.

So, welcome back.

nope, that was a typo. you can therefore render all arguments or statements as null and void.

I mean lemmings. Actual lemmings. you should read up.

oh yeah. Us lemmings. Coming to an election near you.

So, welcome back.

nope, that was a typo. you can therefore render all arguments or statements as null and void.

You can explain who you are making reference to (as bolded above).

It is curious that you point to a group..........

So, welcome back.

You can explain who you are making reference to (as bolded above).

It is curious that you point to a group..........

of lemmings? I just don't think you understand lemmings, my friend. You think they run around and follow each other off of cliffs, don't you?

In 2006, the people gave the dems the senate and the house.

In 2008, in addition to putting affirmative action boy in the White House, they strengthened the dems hold on the House and Senate.

The GOP was declared DOA by people like Chris Matthews (and he said it with a smile as big as Michael Moore's ass) and not to be seen or heard for at least 10 years. I thought he was right.

But then Obama found that he got opposition for his own party. And did that piss of Rachael Maddcow who ran show after show on democrats who stood in his way.

Then in 2009 Robert Gibbs hinted the house could swing back to the GOP ever so slightly. I recall thinking he was off his rocker.....then....it wasn't if...it was by how much.....

And in 2010....WHAM....the DOA GOP was back.

But we are the dumbasses !!! :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back