Can You Imagine the Easter Bunny Coming Between Trump and the Press?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Probably some of the most memorable events of the Trump presidency was his tangling with the press. It defies the most deluded of people to imagine anyone, let alone the Easter bunny, stopping from Trump sparring with a reporter, or in this case answering a simple question:

Last edited:
Probably some of the most memorable events of the Trump presidency was his tangling with the press. It defies the most deluded of people to imagine anyone, let alone the Easter bunny, stopping from Trump sparring with a reporter, or in this case answering a simple question:

'Hoppy' wasn't getting Biden away from reporters.

He had wandered over to talk with 2-3 little girls, and that was bad press.

Can You Imagine the Easter Bunny Coming Between Trump and the Press?​

No.
  1. Trump doesn't do Easter Bunny gigs. Doesn't need them.
  2. Trump has no director of messaging.
  3. If a Bunny got in Trump's face telling him to quit, that would be one bunny flat on his back and out of a job pronto.

'Hoppy' wasn't getting Biden away from reporters.

He had wandered over to talk with 2-3 little girls, and that was bad press.
No. What happened happened. There is no point in sidetracking it. I have never, in my 66 years seen anything like this with any leader, even the weakest in a backwater country.

Even an ailing Brezhnev in his final days was not cut off like that.

The graphics alone are unbelievable.

Nothing about the Trump presidency was memorable. It started with him lying about crowd size on the first day, and ended with him lying about rigged elections on the last day.

All I remember was most Golf played by any POTUS ever, 15% unemployment, and more dead Americans than all of WWII.

Nothing about the Trump presidency was memorable. It started with him lying about crowd size on the first day, and ended with him lying about rigged elections on the last day.

All I remember was most Golf played by any POTUS ever, 15% unemployment, and more dead Americans than all of WWII.
Regardless of your TDS, Trump's presidency, love him or hate him, is by far the most memorable in living or recorded history. To wit: even today we're still talking about him even more than we are Brandon. For better or worse, Trump and his (first?) presidency will always be a watershed event in American history.

Don't be a fool.

Regardless of your TDS, Trump's presidency, love him or hate him, is by far the most memorable in living or recorded history. To wit: even today we're still talking about him even more than we are Brandon.
By far the most memorable in recorded history?

And you say I'm delusional?

Forum List

Back