Can we heal the divide?

Fair point. The only thing I'm seeing in the political realm is tribes wanting to "beat" each other.
I’m just living my life and finding peace and joy where I can. I wish no one harm but the folks we see here cannot be reasoned with. :thup:

It’s the MAGAs who see nothing but despair and seek destruction as a remedy. They’re the most miserable, closed minded people I’ve ever encountered.

I’m just living my life and finding peace and joy where I can. I wish no one harm to anyone but the folks we see here cannot be reasoned with. :thup:

It’s the MAGAs who see nothing but despair and seek destruction as a remedy. They’re the most miserable, closed minded people I’ve ever encountered.
Nope. Just calling your fucked up party out for your BS.

Lets start with 10 million illegals and handing then taxpayer money!!

So we say FUCK YOU. Who da fuck gave you permission. Hmm

I have nothing in common with an ANTIFA SOY BOY from Portland.

They can live their way in Oregon.

We had a civil war in our past, and we made it through.

This communist uprising will die out. It seems like largely a millenial/Gen Y problem. Gen Z hates the communists of the previous generation.
There’s yer problem. There are no communists uprising. :cuckoo:

I just linked to the facts and figures which showed that Trump was lying about his "greatest economy ever", and you call it lies. You people are hopeless.
I don’t want to just shoot your data down and it did show less Chinese imports now. But, they were coming into line and paying tariffs under Trump policy. I don’t know enough. And the Games on//

so much for Dems caring about the common man ..the left is no longer the party of the working man ... they are the party of rich elites that depend on the uninformed for power .
Or maybe the uninformed are the ones miserable and struggling. :rolleyes:

I’m just living my life and finding peace and joy where I can. I wish no one harm but the folks we see here cannot be reasoned with. :thup:

Nope. REAL Americans know the Left is the enemy of the country and need to be obliterated at all costs.

Nope. Just calling your fucked up party out for your BS.

Lets start with 10 million illegals and handing then taxpayer money!!

So we say FUCK YOU. Who da fuck gave you permission. Hmm
10 million?
Hysterical nonsense.
It’s your own incompetence that lets you believe such ridiculous things.

They are? I've never met one that I know of.

I'm not making less, I'm taking less home. That would mean my disposable income (income taken home AFTER all expenses) is far less now. Because I'm spending MORE on everything than I did before. EVERYTHING. Homeowners insurance, 900 a year under Trump, 3000 a year under Biden. The list goes on and on. My riding mower was 1500 under Trump, the same mower is 3499 under Biden. Pickets for my fence 1.25 each under Trump, 3.50 if you're lucky to find it on sale, under Biden. A 16' 2x6 for my storage building, 15.99 under Trump, 25 under Biden.
I’m here to help.

IMG_4976.jpeg

Forum List

Back