Can Trump repair the Boy Scouts after the viscous liberal attacks in the organization?

Most boys don't want to hang around with gay boys. That's a fact.

Most parents given a choice will avoid placing their child in that situation. That's a fact.

Ergo, the Boy Scouts have a decision to make if they want to up their numbers. That's a fact.

One of the issues with the Boy Scouts are the leaders often have their own children in there and have a tendency to make sure their kids come first. The second issue is there are more options available other than the Boy Scouts. So, in many areas your kid can go into camps tailored for specific interests. Why would I sign my kid up for the Boy Scouts when he can go to a basketball camp and a robotics camp and participate in both year round?

The BSA caused their own demise, parents are not going to send their boys to be around gays.

The BSA caused their own demise, parents are not going to send their boys to be around gays.
I think it was more the liberals and their intolerant fascism....remember they attacked the places where the BSA would gather and forced their liberal Nazis into leadership positions....as prepared as the BSA made our kids, they were not prepared to defend against the fascist .gov of democrats....

I think it was more the liberals and their intolerant fascism....remember they attacked the places where the BSA would gather and forced their liberal Nazis into leadership positions....as prepared as the BSA made our kids, they were not prepared to defend against the fascist .gov of democrats....

Most parents I know say it's the homosexual issue. I know that's my issue with it

Girl Scouts are no better, partnering with Planned Parenthood. Leave that shit out of it

Most parents I know say it's the homosexual issue. I know that's my issue with it

Girl Scouts are no better, partnering with Planned Parenthood. Leave that shit out of it
Oh, I fully agree....however, the how and why it happened was democrat fascism and .gov abuse....

Oh, I fully agree....however, the how and why it happened was democrat fascism and .gov abuse....

It's all part of the left thinking they can get their meat hooks in the children and indoctrinate them to become good little fascists.....and sheep.

Most parents given a choice will avoid placing their child in that situation. That's a fact.

Ergo, the Boy Scouts have a decision to make if they want to up their numbers. That's a fact.
Great, they could be a badge for groping.

Why can't they just have The Gay Scouts and just leave normal people alone?

Because their goal is not just to have gay Scouts, but the normalization of all behaviors within this society. It's not just a gay issue.

Why can't they just have The Gay Scouts and just leave normal people alone?

Because their goal is not just to have gay Scouts, but the normalization of all behaviors within this society. It's not just a gay issue.
It was a rhetorical question.

Yes I know and leftists have been working hard for decades to eliminate gender identity. anything else is icing on the cake.

its funny how we as humans are able to think past our preconceived notions of those not quite like us. I have to think that this ability has played a great role in our evolution during our relatively brief existence on Earth so far.
As recently as 20 years ago I would have fought those filthy rapist child molesting homo's right to join things with normal children, like the scouts. Just no way, the only reason some gay guy would want to be a scout leader is to put himself in a position of authority over some young boys out in the woods.
Of course over the years Ive been able to see how completely asinine that whole thought process was. and that just maybe, by some slim chance, this gay guy actually has some serious outdoor skills to share. And, he wants to do that without trying to have sex with the boys. Its just possible that his intentions are proper. And so what if one of the other boys are homosexual? that also means that he could be of use to others when it comes to developing outdoor skills, or he could learn a great deal from others, and all of this could be done without having to climb in the sleeping bag with another one of the boys.
Maybe its more beneficial and important to have exposure to people are different that we are for this exact reason. Since I have changed my opinion and my way of looking at things, since Ive decided to just accept people for who they are not who they have sex with, I have not once been approached by a gay guy.
I think we all just need to grow up when it comes to gay or straight and just accept that fact that some people are wired different than others. Honestly, they can be a really great person under the gay.

Forum List

Back