Can there be a live Cognitive Test showdown?

Wow!

Trump would be grilled the very second after talking like this during a interview. The Sleepy Joe has lost it and does not care just like his party.

Hidin' Biden proves his disqualification and unfitness everytime he shows his face. Joe is like the idiot child you keep locked away and chained up in the attic out of sight of the neighbors because his existance would raise too many uncomfortable questions. That is why his handlers are keeping a tighter leash on him than a zoo animal. If at all possible, they hope to keep this zygote completely out of sight of the public's eyes until election night because everytime he shows up, says a word, he only further proves the case against himself.

In almost Classic Democratic Style, the Dems have produced a candidate who is everything they CLAIM of Trump: an idiot, dangerous, racist, mental misogynist and an autocrat who will never make it through one term, mentally, emotionally or physically.

Wow!

Trump would be grilled the very second after talking like this during a interview. The Sleepy Joe has lost it and does not care just like his party.

Joe is not going to give you a civil answer on this, just because trump had to take a test, as it is not in his interests to entertain the question, with absolutely nothing to gain.
Try asking trump if he is still cheating on his wife with playmates and strippers and still grabbing women in America by the *ussy, cause you can do that sort of thing if you are rich and famous. He has nothing to gain by answering that either. Grow up.

You know for sure if such a "live" event happened, that some political operative would try and leak the questions to one of the candidates...

Wow!

tRump will never let that happen. He would lose.

The incoherent defending the incoherent.

Every single time some bloody tRumpling opens his/her pie hole.

You just failed the cognitive test by not realizing my post was about drive by one line posters, such as yourself.
Thanks for playing.

Well, what ever you make of it, that guy sure is a good interviewer and a good reporter.

Wow!

You just failed the cognitive test by not realizing my post was about drive by one line posters, such as yourself.
Thanks for playing.

image (1).jpg

Wow!

This Errol Barnett guy seems to have been attempting to take an honest approach, as a REAL journalist should, so I give him props for that.

But, that name. Errol Barnett....it reminds me of something.....

SeparateSandyEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

:laughing0301:

Wow!

Thanks for playing.

View attachment 372278

Another retarded meaningless meme from the site idiot.
Another epic fail.
A Hamster has more cognitive ability than you or your pathetic hero Biden.

Forum List

Back