Can someone explain how Biden campaign created an AD the same day NYT times Trump Tax article came out?

New Biden campaign ad jabs at Trump's reported $750 income tax payments
BY JOHN BOWDEN - 09/27/20 11:08 PM EDT

A new ad from Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign targets President Trumpover details about his tax payments reported by The New York Times on Sunday.
The ad, released on Twitter by the Biden campaign late Sunday evening just hours after the Times's bombshell report was published, features the faces of a number of U.S. taxpayers and their corresponding tax burdens, before comparing their payments to the $750 reportedly paid by Trump during his first year in office. It features no narration.

Hmmm.... makes you wonder how the BIDEN advertising people came up with a TV commercial just hours after the story? How did they get the information?
HMMMM>>>>>. I smell NYT/BIDEN/Collusion!

Given the graphics, my 15 year old grandson could have made and uploaded that commercial in a similar time frame.

Collusion between the NYT and the Biden campaign, isn't illegal. It's an American company with a legal right to publically support any candidate of their choosing. It's collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government that is illegal.
You've beaten that non-horse to its component molecules. No sane person believes it.

Meanwhile, the Federal Election Commission needs to go after the Democratic Party and the media for all the free campaign ads they've been running badly disguised as "news".

They've been planning this hit job and it's just a rehash of the 2016 article.

It's a nonstarter, Rick. They are lying, distorting the truth as well as evading the point that Trump LOST MONEY, maybe the first president in 100 years NOT to get rich in office, and most of all, he simply applied the tax laws legally available to him as written by the Congress!

It's meaningless, irrelevant, and will be forgotten in a few days after the pounding Joe is going to take tomorrow night that JackOfNoTrades wanted to bet me Joe will SMOKE Trump in, until apparently I TOOK the bet, now Jack has flown off!

This kind of rubbish changes no one's mind. Democrats have lost the political edge. Never has there been an election where most if not all have made up their mind even before the debates. This is just blood and guts politics by Marxists. The real irony is if the Marxists ever got power the press will be the first to go. And their profits confiscated.

All I can say is that if the Democrats want to dig into how Trump spends his money then we DEFINITELY need to look at the business deals and finances that went on between Joe and China as well as Hunter Biden and Ukraine after Papa Biden put the strong arm to the country!
Senate already did that and came up with nothing.

A new ad from Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign targets President Trumpover details about his tax payments reported by The New York Times on Sunday.
The ad, released on Twitter by the Biden campaign late Sunday evening just hours after the Times's bombshell report was published, features the faces of a number of U.S. taxpayers and their corresponding tax burdens, before comparing their payments to the $750 reportedly paid by Trump during his first year in office. It features no narration.

Hmmm.... makes you wonder how the BIDEN advertising people came up with a TV commercial just hours after the story? How did they get the information?

Given the graphics, my 15 year old grandson could have made and uploaded that commercial in a similar time frame.

Collusion between the NYT and the Biden campaign, isn't illegal. It's an American company with a legal right to publically support any candidate of their choosing. It's collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government that is illegal.
Thank goodness that didn't happen. That would be bad.

"Can someone explain how Biden campaign created an AD the same day NYT times Trump Tax article came out?"

Shit happens.

They already knew

Everybody knew except his own supporters... Trump is a con artist.

It was always likely Trump was trying to fiddle the tax system. It is not surprising it looks decidedly dodgy.

Trump also seems way poorer than he said... Again not surprising, If Trump was worth $ 4bn, he would tell you he is worth $ 400bn...
He lies, thats him...

It looks like trump is under serious financial strain... I am not surprised... US apprentice seemed too much of an investment of time for guy who was worth multiple billions to be involved in... Nice for the ego and the brand but he loosing money on his high profile properties...

The thing Trump is just a business man who is suffering under debt... Now who does he owe the money too...

They already knew

Everybody knew except his own supporters... Trump is a con artist.

It was always likely Trump was trying to fiddle the tax system. It is not surprising it looks decidedly dodgy.

Trump also seems way poorer than he said... Again not surprising, If Trump was worth $ 4bn, he would tell you he is worth $ 400bn...
He lies, thats him...

It looks like trump is under serious financial strain... I am not surprised... US apprentice seemed too much of an investment of time for guy who was worth multiple billions to be involved in... Nice for the ego and the brand but he loosing money on his high profile properties...

The thing Trump is just a business man who is suffering under debt... Now who does he owe the money too...

Not you peon.

So fuhgettabout it!

Same way the Hag got the debate questions ahead of time.

The timing of the ad they ran after the "losers and suckers" story in the Atlantic just hours after it dropped was even more questionable, as it featured several people claiming to be parents of service members KIA saying my son/daughter was not a loser or a sucker. How do you find those people, film it, edit it, do graphics, and spread it around to every TV Network only a couple hours after the story hits, unless there was coordination before the story dropped?

Collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government was always a lie made up by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Dragonlady!
Actual collusion between our main stream media and ANY campaign is far more dangerous to our democracy than some illusionary collusion between Russia and Trump!

Collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government was always a lie made up by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Dragonlady!
Actual collusion between our main stream media and ANY campaign is far more dangerous to our democracy than some illusionary collusion between Russia and Trump!

Gee, if that's true, why do the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Republican Intelligence Committee, the Mueller Report, and every security agency in the free world, say that you're lying? Not to mention the judges in the convictions of Gates, Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous, and the juries in the Manafort and Stone trials.

The ONLY people who believe as you do, are Trump supporters. Everybody else, including the people at Breitbart and FOX, know it's true. They're just making money off of the lies.

Gee, if that's true, why do the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Republican Intelligence Committee, the Mueller Report, and every security agency in the free world, say that you're lying? Not to mention the judges in the convictions of Gates, Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous, and the juries in the Manafort and Stone trials.

The ONLY people who believe as you do, are Trump supporters. Everybody else, including the people at Breitbart and FOX, know it's true. They're just making money off of the lies.
Are you living in an alternate universe, Dragonlady? When did the FBI, CIA, NSA, the Mueller group or any other security agency ever provide proof the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government? They tried to! Oh god did they ever try but after years of investigating they came up with nothing!
Gates, Stone, Flynn, Manafort and Papadopolous were NOT convicted of collusion!

Forum List

Back