Can somebody please school Trump on how to not act so damned GUILTY!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Lashes Out At ‘Witch Hunt’ After Special Prosecutor Named
“This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!” he said.

I knew this bitch was dumb and stupid, but my God, this guy is about as amaturist as a retarded 3 year old. Innocent mf's could give a fuck about special prosecutors, innocent people don't tweet stupid shit exposing their ignorance, they don't fire people who are investigating them, they don't throw their people under a bus daily, they don't give interviews trying to clear themselves only to find space under a bus where they put themselves. Trump, if you are innocent, chill....have a glass of expensive champagne and chill the fuck out....or or or Donald Dumb Dumb, get on the phone and call a Clinton.

And while you at it, discuss what prison best suits a business man that is smarter than the generals...you stupid piece of white shit!!

Let's ease off and let Mueller do his job. Trump doesn't react like a normal person, so you can't really attach any weight to why he does shit. He just does.

giphy.gif

Let's ease off and let Mueller do his job. Trump doesn't react like a normal person, so you can't really attach any weight to why he does shit. He just does.

That's so true, but he is not helping himself. The mood from the right would be much bolder had Trump tweeted that he welcomes the special prosecutor because it will exonerate him once and for all.

“This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!” he said.

I knew this bitch was dumb and stupid, but my God, this guy is about as amaturist as a retarded 3 year old. Innocent mf's could give a fuck about special prosecutors, innocent people don't tweet stupid shit exposing their ignorance, they don't fire people who are investigating them, they don't throw their people under a bus daily, they don't give interviews trying to clear themselves only to find space under a bus where they put themselves. Trump, if you are innocent, chill....have a glass of expensive champagne and chill the fuck out....or or or Donald Dumb Dumb, get on the phone and call a Clinton.

And while you at it, discuss what prison best suits a business man that is smarter than the generals...you stupid piece of white shit!!

Like Hillary and Slick did?

That's so true, but he is not helping himself. The mood from the right would be much bolder had Trump tweeted that he welcomes the special prosecutor because it will exonerate him once and for all.
His first statement (no doubt cleaned up by the WH writers) DID say that. He's gone and tweeted, huh? The lawyers couldn't get the phone away from him?
Well, at least he's making his witch hunt the BIGGEST and MOST HISTORIC EVER. That'll suit him.

It is absolutely a witch hunt, but after looking for anything they can hang Trump with over the past year, it has netted the hunters NOTHING. Give them 6 more months to prove there IS nothing, and then start the same investigation into the Obama/Clinton/Putin "flexibility". I want to see the "memos" on those 3...

Hey tig. check out the WHITE House:
images

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-18_11-4-28.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-18_11-4-28.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
And that is precisely why he needs to be ousted from office. Someone like that should never be in a leadership position in our nation.

And that is precisely why he needs to be ousted from office. Someone like that should never be in a leadership position in our nation.
so is it ok if they are crooks and liars and incompetents like all the rest of them?....just asking.....

When the wheels start to take off, we'll all ease. Keep in mind, its the people pressure that is finally putting Trump on notice, us and our beloved "fake news" media. If left to the house and senate, you'd hear nothing or see anything done about this......okay?

Trump has single handily murdered the word outsider...don't ever ever ever ever want to see another inexperienced outsider near the white house, unless its black and looks like Obama. My opinion and I'm stickin to it.

Hey tig. check out the WHITE House:
images

Trumps next stop and he can thank us later
images

Donald Dumb came to Washington completely unprepared for an office that required a brain. And instead of relying on seasoned people to guide him, he chose the low road and here we are. The biggest mistake this orange bitch made, WAS THINKING EVERYBODY IN THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY WAS STUPID LIKE THEM WHITE IDIOTS THAT VOTED FOR HIS WHITE ASS. HUGE MISTAKE!!! HUGE

It is absolutely a witch hunt, but after looking for anything they can hang Trump with over the past year, it has netted the hunters NOTHING. Give them 6 more months to prove there IS nothing, and then start the same investigation into the Obama/Clinton/Putin "flexibility". I want to see the "memos" on those 3...
C_K9rf-VYAAt8KQ.jpg

Forum List

Back