Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

Class and dignity are abstract terms.

At best you can say he presented himself well in public, and spoke like a regular politician is expected to speak.

That being said how classy is it to take sides in a divisive SC decision by lighting up the White House in the Rainbow flag?

A President with class and dignity would be constitutional. The Commander In Chief is our highest ranking officer...The keeper, the enforcer of the great U.S. Constitution.
Hussein is likely the worst, most classless, immoral American President in history.

Can the OP define 'Class' and 'Dignity' in the context that it is being used in this thread?

I mean, was it 'classy' and 'dignified' for the man to mock Americans for their concern for our national security and their safety while abroad, declaring Americans were just afraid of 'widows and orphans' ... just before the terrorist he gave a visa to and allowed into the country murdered 7 Americans in a terrorist attack in California?

I guess it depends on the OP's definition of the words 'class' and 'dignity'...

Race-baiting, riot-inciting, chip-on-shoulder spoiled brats are never classy. Nor is it classy to be the only president to badmouth his country when he gives speeches in other countries.

Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

Obama lit into the White House press corps with a PROFANITY LACED TIRADE as the press corps described it. Its amazing how little you liberals know Obama. So get down off your pedestal you ignorant hypocrites.

ROFLMFAO, damned chicago gutter trash community organizer.

Class????????:disagree: pot smoke'n, coke snort'n puke :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And what was Booooosh the dumber, other than being from Texas and Maine?

Deflecting already, who'd have thunk, LMAO.

So your saying that W's drug issues were ok but O's all bad. Noted hack.

The thread has nothing to do with W, do try to stay on topic.

You threw out drug usage, simply pounting out O prolly aint the only prez to have done it. In fact W was known for it. Simple as that.

You threw out drug usage, simply pounting out O prolly aint the only prez to have done it. In fact W was known for it. Simple as that.

He's the only one I know that bragged about it in a book.

1*hpT0qtS1tXl_0CIH72mxnA.gif

He is a great communicator, the best since Reagan. He has great listening, writing, and reading skills. However, the one thing that most sets him apart from the current president is he uses the first person plural “we” rather than “I” when he speaks. The act of using we is not just pure politics as some of you might think but rather a unique way of involving people in a conversation and then making them believe they have actually contributed something positive to a cause.

So you haven't seen the videos of him where they cut out every word but "I" and the video is still about half as long as the original?

He's the only one I know that bragged about it in a book.

So that makes it worse? Drug use is drug use is it not?

Forum List

Back