Can privileged white kids be an Ally ?

Dr.Know

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2022
I hear these brainwashed white kids say the following : "Oh I gave up my Whiteness" " Im an Ally" " I dont think white" " Im Cool with BLM since im oppressed" and other statements to this effect. What do "People of Colah" think about this ????? Im in Detroit and know plenty "People of Colah" and I get responses like : Those kids are spoiled and delusional OR one guy told me that they just use these white idiots as a shield in their riots. When I asked some other POC's if they would fight along side these kids in a riot , they all said that same thing : Hell No, they the first ones we kill !!! The POC's say that, ITS YOUR SKIN COLOR THAT GIVES YOU PRIVILEGE ! Unless you change your color, you are the oppressor and any words coming out of their mouths mean nothing.

I asked several POC's if the white kid tattooed their face BROWN,,,,,would you accept them ???? They said "That would be a start".

1679609593111.png

The way to have a revolt is to get the white kids to do it. The issue is economics not race.

Why hasn't double-entry accounting/finance been mandatory in the schools since Sputnik. MLK and Malcolm X could have suggested that for Black kids. What did they ever say about economics.

How much have American consumers lost on the depreciation of automobiles since Sputnik?

The Waste Makers by Vance Packard

Screenshot_20230323-173951.jpg

Last edited:
The way to have a revolt is to get the white kids to do it. The issue is economics not race.

Why hasn't double-entry accounting/finance been mandatory in the schools since Sputnik. MLK and Malcolm X could have suggested that for Black kids. What did they ever say about economics.

How much have American consumers lost on the depreciation of automobiles since Sputnik?

Anti-white racism is completely accepted in the Overton window of society. It’s sad leftists continue their KKK, CRT, BLM, Jim Crow, etc logic..

Forum List

Back