Can Paris summit save two-state solution?

It certainly is relevant. Rewarding acts of Islamic terrorism only emboldens Islamic terrorists.

Your heroes in hezbollocks learned the hard way in 2006 that islamo-kidnapping has consequences.
Indeed, Israel uses it as an excuse to bomb the crap out of civilians.
Indeed, your Islamic terrorist heroes proved their cowardice by waging war from civilian areas.

But then, Arab-Moslem victims of Arab-Moslem terrorism are a valuable propaganda tool.
Israel even attacks Palestinian civilians in the West Bank where there are no rockets.

So that is just one of Israel's stupid excuses.

View attachment 107252

Jewish man attacked by west bank terrorists, killing him, leaving a wounded widow, and two children.

Yeah, they don't have rockets, but that doesn't stop them from being dogs that need shot and put down.

Stop your excuses. You attack the Israelis, and then cry that they shoot back. Any country where you shot their citizens, would result in them stomping you.

Quite frankly, the Israeli response is quite tame compared to what the US would do to you, if you were next to Texas, and shooting at them.

And quite frankly, the response from Texas would be tame compared to what the Russians would do to you, if you lived next to them, and were shooting Russians.

Honestly, Israel has had a more restrained and reasonable response to your murderous terrorists, than anyone else would have.

Remember what the Russians did in Afghanistan? Some terrorist with his kids and wife, just shot at them, they'd level half the town, killing everyone with the terrorist.

Remember how Israel just cleared those concrete tunnels and blew them up? Russia would punch a bunch of holes in drums of diesel fuel, roll them down into the tunnels and caves of Afghanistan, and set all of them on fire.... women children, and the terrorists. Burn them all alive. And not give a second thought to it.

These Arabs should be thanking G-d every day. Not for victory over Israel, but that Israel is the most patient, and lenient country they could be fighting. If it was any other group than the Jews, there would be large greasy spots out in the desert, and nothing left of Gaza or the West Bank. Anyone else, and it would be Chernobyl exclusion zone in the middle east.
A Jewish man was attacked and killed?
How many Palestinians, including babies asleep in their cradles, have been attacked and killed by settlers?
I rather think your outrage is reserved for the injury to Jews.
The illegal settlements need to be closed and their Jewish colonists repatriated from Palestine to Israel.

When I read your post, I tried to think of any instance where this actually happened. Then I started doing internet searches for incidences where this happened.

As near as I can tell, only once that a baby was killed in its cradle.
Duma arson attack, happened in 2015, and a petrol bomb was tossed into two homes, one of which was empty, and the other had a 1.5 year old.

Here's the difference. When a Jewish Israeli commits such an act, the result is they investigate, and they prosecute.

The man who did this deed, was arrested and is now indited for murder.
Benjamin Netanyahu actually called up the PA leadership and said he was horrified by what happened.

Now you tell me... do the Arabs do this?

No. Not only do they not arrest terrorists, but they promote them.

3937304979.jpeg

Remember this? Where this guy is praised for butchering two jews who accidentally went down the wrong street?

Don't see the police stopping him, do you? Do you know what building he's in right there? The West Bank police station. Yeah, an entire building of Palestinian police, allows this guy to beat to death two jews, while inside the building. Far from being arrested for murder, he was allowed to celebrate with the public.

Israelis don't let Jews do that. They are arrested and put in prison.

This Is How Some Palestinians Are Celebrating the Kidnapping of Three Israeli Teens

Remember the murder of the 3 jewish teenagers? They celebrated that.... literally they had celebrations, across the Gaza and west bank, where people had tailgate parties, handed out pastries, and they had their kids do the "three finger salute" expressing approval for the murders.

children-3.jpeg

Starting to see a slight difference? When a Jewish man kills a Palestinian, the Israelis are appalled.

When an Arab kills a jew, the PA, the leadership, the public, even the children, celebrate it.

And on a final note, I find it odd that in any other context, you don't suggest that we force out Russians, and repatriate them to Russia. You don't suggest we force out Germans and repatriate them to Germany. You don't suggest we force out Mexicans and repatriate them to Mexico. You don't suggest we force out Somalians, or Syrians, and repatriate them to Somalia and Syria.

Out of all the thousands of people groups moved out of their nation of origin, you select only one, one group, Jews, and say.... everyone else can move around, but Jews have to stay in the border we select for them.

Well, your hypocrisy aside, the Jews are not going to do that. Sorry... not going to happen. Well the UN says..... well the countries say.... well world opinion is....

Doesn't matter. Bottom line.... listen to me.... they are not going to do that. Period. End of story. Game over. Discussion terminated.

You can tell them they should. You can demand they should. You can cry they should. You can protest they should.

They are not going to do that. Back to the very first post I sent you.... If you believe that the Jews have to all abandon their homes outside the arbitrary line in 1967.... if that is your requirement to achieve peace in your mind.... then you lose. They are not going to do that. PERIOD.

I'm just a messenger dude. You can argue with me until the end of time. They are not going to do that. I *PROMISE YOU*.... that will never happen. How many decades on end, have we said they should do that, and despite decade after decade of pressure to abandon their settlements, they have more now, than ever before. They are not going to do that. You better find a solution that doesn't involve that, or you don't have a solution. Not happening.

BUT, I digress here; ---- going to deep in the meaning "the earned privilege to enforce laws and codes." It has nothing to do with "mooching guns."
You're joking. Israel was created using mooched guns. Israel exists using mooched guns.

Israel could not exist without its superior ability to mooch.

Sort of.... Israel has numerous solutions for finding arms. They are even in talks with Russia.

That said, Israel has tons of weapons manufacturing capability now. They use US support, because they have it. If the US stopped supporting, they'd have other support in place.

How many times have we tried to prevent some country from getting means of warfare, and had that work? Iran has found plenty of ways to get arms, despite world wide attempts to cut them off.

The bottom line is, if you got money... and Israel does... there is always a seller.

Saudi Arabia nor Kuwait receive aid from the U.S., they pay dearly for arms they buy from Europe and the U.S. Jordan and Egypt receive hush money which the U.S. pays on behalf of the Israelis so that dictators will remain friendly to Israel (and support the Gaza blockade for example) while oppressing the majority of the population.
The above belongs in the conspiracy theory forums.

It seems there are a lot of tin foil hat people around the middle east topic.

Starting to see a slight difference? When a Jewish man kills a Palestinian, the Israelis are appalled.
When Israel was bombing the crap out of civilians in Gaza the Israelis were partying on the hilltop overlooking Gaza. When Israel killed nine people on the flotilla, the Israelis were dancing in the street.

Bunch of animals.

Remember this? Where this guy is praised for butchering two jews who accidentally went down the wrong street?
I believe those two were Israeli soldiers and deserved what they got. What goes around...

...no... They were two guys in a car. Not soldiers. If they were soldiers, they would have at least shot some people before being killed. They simply were dragged from their car, and lynched.

And every single time you say "deserved what they got" and "goes around..."....

All you are showing us, is that you deserved to be shot and killed yourself. You are showing us that you and your people are all dogs... just mad dogs that need put down.

You justify everything I have posted about this conflict, by proving my claims about you and those people to be true.

If you support murder, and murderers, then you should have the same fate as murderers.

G-d will judge. I'm just a messenger.

BUT, I digress here; ---- going to deep in the meaning "the earned privilege to enforce laws and codes." It has nothing to do with "mooching guns."
You're joking. Israel was created using mooched guns. Israel exists using mooched guns.

Sort of.... Israel has numerous solutions for finding arms. They are even in talks with Russia.

That said, Israel has tons of weapons manufacturing capability now. They use US support, because they have it. If the US stopped supporting, they'd have other support in place.

How many times have we tried to prevent some country from getting means of warfare, and had that work? Iran has found plenty of ways to get arms, despite world wide attempts to cut them off.

The bottom line is, if you got money... and Israel does... there is always a seller.
Even during the 1948 war, Golda Meir went to the US to mooch money for weapons.

Israel has always lived on the mooch.

When Israel was bombing the crap out of civilians in Gaza the Israelis were partying on the hilltop overlooking Gaza. When Israel killed nine people on the flotilla, the Israelis were dancing in the street.

Bunch of animals.

Israelis killed people on a flotilla, because they attacked them. You attack me, I'm going to shoot, and your fault, and your fault alone that you die.

And don't lie to me. I saw the video. It was explicitly clear why the Israelis shot them.

When Israel was bombing the crap out of Gaza, it was because the Gaza people murdered and celebrated the murder of 3 jewish teens.

Yes, I would celebrate justice too. I think it's great when a rapist is killed, when a murderer is killed, and when a country that supports such things is bombed.

You murder people and then complain about being bombed? Your fault. Stop murdering. You do evil, and the cry about the consequences? You have no one to blame but yourself alone.

I support Israel. I would give them money and guns myself. If I was in Israel, and an Israeli asked me for help defending his people from these mad dogs.... I'd give him my 9mm from my pocket.

I believe those two were Israeli soldiers and deserved what they got. What goes around...

...no... They were two guys in a car. Not soldiers. If they were soldiers, they would have at least shot some people before being killed. They simply were dragged from their car, and lynched.

All you are showing us, is that you deserved to be shot and killed yourself. You are showing us that you and your people are all dogs... just mad dogs that need put down.

You justify everything I have posted about this conflict, by proving my claims about you and those people to be true.

If you support murder, and murderers, then you should have the same fate as murderers.

You are forgetting that the Palestinians are defending themselves from Zionist settler colonialism.

Israelis killed people on a flotilla, because they attacked them.
You are sooooooooo full of shit. It was Israel that attacked the flotilla.

I'm assuming you are talking about the flotilla from Cypress, sponsored by the Turkish group.

...As any country would. There was an embargo.

You realize that American coast guards jump on flotillas of Cubans to this day. If those Cubans started attacking our guards, they would be shot. I promise you they would.

Similarly, if China boards a Japanese boat, and the Japs attack the Chinese, they will be shot.

In fact, when the US aircraft landed in China, if the US airmen attacked the Chinese military, they would have been shot and killed.

If North Korea boards a South Korean ship, and the South Koreans attack them, they will be shot.

Yes.... yes the Israelis boarded the flotilla to turn it back. They were attacked, and thus they shot those people.... AND THEY SHOULD.

Any questions?

Again... if you are so stupid..... that you attack me, when I'm armed with a weapon...... Seriously.... for the pagans, this should be a Darwin award. You are being removed from the gene pool to limit the amount of stupidity in our genes.

You are forgetting that the Palestinians are defending themselves from Zionist settler colonialism.

Funny, because the Palestinians are settler colonialists.

The difference is, they all have dozens of countries with millions of square miles, that are all Arab lands.

Israeli is occupying the ancient homeland of the Jews. You need to leave. You can either leave... or you can die. Those are your options.

Regardless, that isn't an excuse for murder. You murder people, then justice says you should die.

Again, even the Jews are not celebrating jews that murder. They imprison them. That soldier that shot the wounded Palestinian... he's going to prison. I don't see him being celebrated in the media, like the Palestinian murderers are celebrated by the PA, and defended by idiots on a forum.

Because you are evil. See the difference? You are an evil person that comes up with endless excuses for your evil acts. That is why the Arabs in Gaza and West Bank will die, and the Jews will take the entire land. You are evil. G-d does not support those who are evil.

I support Israel. I would give them money and guns myself. If I was in Israel, and an Israeli asked me for help defending his people from these mad dogs.... I'd give him my 9mm from my pocket.
You can keep your gun for whatever occasion you need it where you live. The Israelis have all the weaponry they need to subdue the Palestinian people and they prove this every ten years or so when they demonstrate their precision weapons from land, sea, and air striking schools, hospitals, children playing football, and infrastructure. If a two-state solution is not found by 2024, it will be another massacre in Gaza.

With so much of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, it is even now, in my opinion, far too late for the Israelis to change course. It is a growing certainty that Israel will be the whole of the former British Mandate Palestine with impoverished Reservations for the native Arabs.

I'm assuming you are talking about the flotilla from Cypress, sponsored by the Turkish group.

You realize that American coast guards jump on flotillas of Cubans to this day. If those Cubans started attacking our guards, they would be shot. I promise you they would.

Similarly, if China boards a Japanese boat, and the Japs attack the Chinese, they will be shot.

In fact, when the US aircraft landed in China, if the US airmen attacked the Chinese military, they would have been shot and killed.

If North Korea boards a South Korean ship, and the South Koreans attack them, they will be shot.

Yes.... yes the Israelis boarded the flotilla to turn it back. They were attacked, and thus they shot those people.... AND THEY SHOULD.

Any questions?

Again... if you are so stupid..... that you attack me, when I'm armed with a weapon...... Seriously.... for the pagans, this should be a Darwin award. You are being removed from the gene pool to limit the amount of stupidity in our genes.

Coastguard cutters and warships of any nation are entitled to ask a ship to heave to and be boarded for inspection within their own territorial waters or within an area under blockade. On the high seas however, any ship making lawful passage and not a belligerant in any particular conflict may legitimately resist boarding by any foreign vessel or warship.

As regards shooting people, there is a huge difference in using a weapon to protect yourself, whereas the people shot on the Mavi Marmarra were shot execution style, in the head. That's murder.

Any questions?

Coastguard cutters and warships of any nation are entitled to ask a ship to heave to and be boarded for inspection within their own territorial waters or within an area under blockade. On the high seas however, any ship making lawful passage and not a belligerant in any particular conflict may legitimately resist boarding by any foreign vessel or warship.

As regards shooting people, there is a huge difference in using a weapon to protect yourself, whereas the people shot on the Mavi Marmarra were shot execution style, in the head. That's murder.
There's a reason why your day job is being a circus clown and not a lawyer.

The Palestinians are "defending themselves" from returnees (immigrants, if you must) of only one ethnic group. The Palestinians are perfectly happy to accept immigrants from different nations as long as they aren't Jewish. They have no problem with "settler colonialism" (obviously, since they are settler colonists).

In other words, the mere presence of Jews is reason enough to kill Jews.

It would be like Europeans deciding that their Arab immigrants are "settler colonists" and therefore, they were fair game for "resistance" and that killing them is permissible. The civilized world just does not accept that sort of moral depravity.

Any questions?

I watched the video. The evidence is very clear, the Israelis were attacked.

When you are so stupid that you attack armed military personnel.... I don't need your lame excuses anymore. You deserve to be shot, and getting rid of those people, execution style or not, is a benefit to the entire world.

Besides that, assuming your lame excuses of 'execution style' are true, that would still be fair more humane than the way the Arabs kill Jews... beating them in a mass lynching, setting them on fire, and tying them to a bike, and dragging them through the streets.

You give me an option, I'll take one bullet to the head over how the Arabs treat people, any day.

Forum List

Back