Can I survive another 4 yrs of Vegas ??

And what is it that this "franchise" of yours does again?

I am officially 4 yrs into Vegas and I have 4 yrs left ??
I get nervous at work . I have a lot of black thugs and white trash everyday to deal with .
Half of my customers barely speak English.

I am working far harder than I ever did in Oregon. In Oregon it was so easy every day .
I often worry if someone will pull a gun on me .

I have become a owner who just has zero desire or interest . I only care about surviving
. I rarely ever call customers back and I rarely ever look at emails

I only made a crappy 70,000 last year and that sucks
I hated Vegas. I was mean as fuck when I left. I had a shitty attitude. I have never met anyone that escaped from Vegas that wasn't all kinds of hostile for years afterwards like some low-key PTSD.
Yes !! I am a very changed man for the worst .
I never knew just how genetically damaged folks can get . I even laugh when folks get run over by cars here

I get nervous at work . I have a lot of black thugs and white trash everyday to deal with .

I am working far harder than I ever did in Oregon. In Oregon it was so easy every day .

I have become a owner who just has zero desire or interest . I only care about surviving

I hated Vegas. I was mean as fuck when I left. I had a shitty attitude. I have never met anyone that escaped from Vegas that wasn't all kinds of hostile for years afterwards like some low-key PTSD.
I never knew just how genetically damaged folks can get . I even laugh when folks get run over by cars here

I bet. It's going to take some time to move past that once you manage to get out.

Nellis AFB is right there. I'm not understanding how they can't accidently on purpose blow that shit up and :eusa_whistle:.
It’s all genetically damaged trash everywhere

What do you do again?
I own a franchise business
You claim to have at most 2 employees.
Sometimes just 1, and
other times you fired them all.

You post during working hours.

There is NOT a Single Franchise Business that can operate like this.
You are a liar.

Complete Bullshit.

I bet. It's going to take some time to move past that once you manage to get out.

Nellis AFB is right there. I'm not understanding how they can't accidently on purpose blow that shit up and :eusa_whistle:.

What do you do again?
Sometimes just 1, and

You are a liar.

Complete Bullshit.
Liar?? I only post in the evening and sometimes before work
Who is the hell makes this crap up .
If I wanted to lie ...I could think of something much better
Now go away

I have 2 employees now
One work am and other works Sat and a few times in afternoon

I lived out there for years....one gets very calloused living there so I know exactly what you mean.

I was driving by Bally's on the strip once....people were lying sprawled out on the sidewalk--one black lady lying in the middle of the street her legs bent backwards screaming for help....my first thought ---someone is making a movie...even when I realized these people had all been run over....I kept driving though I did see some wild looking biker thug types that had stopped and were trying to help.

All those idiots that used to walk up and down the strip always irritated me.

I was out hiking in the desert once ...over the hump on the way to Pahrumph...those who have lived there know what I refer to......anyhow I came across a dead body...just kept on hiking...that is how jaded i became out there.....but hiking out in the desert and mountains is good therapy for those living in Sin City.

The police were very trigger happy....they had that western mentality of shoot first and ax questions later....they always got away with it.

They had a habit of hiring cops that had been fired elsewhere ...they thrived on their tough guy image....the powers that be loved it.

A couple of the more outrageous things they did on out there whilst i lived there ...mowing down a West Point Graduate coming out of Costco with his g/f ....his big mistake going shopping with a concealed weapon though legal it had terrible consequences for him.

Another tragic case....a kid stops at the 7-11 on the way home after playing basketball with some friends(white kid) for some reason the cop did not like the way he looked.....hollered something at the kid...and then shot him 14 times.....said he thought the kid was reaching for a weapon.....nothing was done about it....I could go on and on.

Lots of Calfornia types get the idea anything goes in Vegas and often get in big trouble.

Anything goes only applies to metro (the cops) for everyone else it is like a dictatorial 3rd world nation that is very corrupt from the top down.

Visit there at your peril as many have discovered.

Last edited:
.I kept driving though I did see some wild looking biker thug types that had stopped and were trying to help
Try to "help" someone who was driven over by one of those mobsters or hit men, you'd better be tough enough to defend yourself as well as the victims you're helping. Somebody stops breathing and their heart stops beating, you are going to have a lot of questions to answer if you were at the scene. I wouldn't volunteer my time as a coroner or a medical examiner at the pleasure of the district court downtown.

.I kept driving though I did see some wild looking biker thug types that had stopped and were trying to help
Try to "help" someone who was driven over by one of those mobsters or hit men, you'd better be tough enough to defend yourself as well as the victims you're helping. Somebody stops breathing and their heart stops beating, you are going to have a lot of questions to answer if you were at the scene. I wouldn't volunteer my time as a coroner or a medical examiner at the pleasure of the district court downtown.
The mob in Vegas has been dead for decades

Really only 2 mafia families exist that still have some power . The Genovese snd Gambinos in NYC
The rest are gone or in ruins

Really only 2 mafia families exist that still have some power . The Genovese snd Gambinos in NYC
The rest are gone or in ruins
So you got some one-sided information or gang propaganda from a gang alliance in your neighborhood. They are very good at preventing their subjects from contacting members of rival gangs or feuding crime families.

What do you do again?
Sometimes just 1, and

You are a liar.

Complete Bullshit.
Now go away
So the multiple posts from 11am to 11:59 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are wrong in the time stamp?

What do you do again?
Sometimes just 1, and

You are a liar.

Complete Bullshit.
Now go away

Forum List

Back