Can Biden Make A Comeback? What History Teaches Us (And Doesn't)

I’ll admit things haven’t gone great.

Didnt biden shoo away the Haitians?

Its complicated.

If you don’t nominate trump the traitor maybe a republican will win in 2024. You can’t nominate trump after his failed coup. What he and several other republicans attempted to steal an election, you simply can’t put him or anyone connected to him back in charge.
If Sleepy Joe runs for a second term, Trump could win.

That is why I think he will be pressured by many in his own party not to run for a second term.

If Sleepy Joe runs for a second term, Trump could win.

That is why I think he will be pressured by many in his own party not to run for a second term.
I would be ok with that. He should step down.

kamala can be tough on the border. She a tough bitch

I’ll admit things haven’t gone great.

Didnt biden shoo away the Haitians?

Its complicated.

If you don’t nominate trump the traitor maybe a republican will win in 2024. You can’t nominate trump after his failed coup. What he and several other republicans attempted to steal an election, you simply can’t put him or anyone connected to him back in charge.
"It's complicated." No shit, Sherlock! Being President is a tough job with tough calls to be made! It's why you don't elect a doddering old idiot to the job! Joe Biden was never smart. Now he's obviously suffering from early stage dementia. So out of the millions of Democrats in this country why the hell did you stick us with THAT idiot, Sealy? Why did the DNC? Why did the main stream media? You're all to blame for the border crisis...for the spike in violent crime...for the deaths of those 13 Marines...and for the inflation that's savaging lower and middle income Americans! Make no mistake, Sealy...THAT'S ON YOU!

I would be ok with that. He should step down.

kamala can be tough on the border. She a tough bitch
She's a buffoon, Sealy! When has Harris ever done ANYTHING about the border except spout off about how it's not a problem with THEIR policies but a problem with someone else? The border is in crisis and she's on The View! That not "tough"...that's clueless!

Bill Clinton made a comeback by bombing a defenseless country in Europe. That's a chilling reminder about the lengths democrats will go and the lengths the media will go to support them.

Forum List

Back