AOC accuses Manchin of murdering people, and he calls her a "young lady" and she complains he patronizes her.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I think it's time to stop patronizing her, and call a spade a spade.

JMO.

If I were a politician in the U.S. I'd be far more patronizing than simply lobbing "young lady" in her vicinity.

JMO.

Not a great tactic to take.

However, if we don't take adequate steps to curb climate change then honestly isn't the outcome that people will die? We know polluting industries do in fact fund Manchin's political life, I don't think AOC is wrong, I just don't think she's going to accomplish much telling this truth.

JMO.
Calling AOC a "lady" is an insult to all bar whores who will show you their tits for $5.

JMO.
I would have been more impressed with Manchin if he would have called her the stupid beithch that she is.

JMO.
I don’t like her. But she’s a member of Congress and you don’t call her “young lady”. It is patronizing.

You would know that if you weren’t a misogynous.

I don’t like her. But she’s a member of Congress and you don’t call her “young lady”. It is patronizing.

You would know that if you weren’t a misogynous.
She's an idiot who knows nothing---Manchin was being kind. Instead of calling her stupid, he just called her young implying she is just naive. He should have been more truthful and just called her a stupid beitch instead.

JMO.
Interesting how males have such a problem with women and titles....like "Congresswoman" or "Doctor".

Forum List

Back