Can anyone sane disagree with Tucker? Democrats, Antifa, BLM...all complicit in the 'cancel American culture' movement?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I'm certain a number of folks are terrified to to admit what's actually happening...The Kenyans eight year reign of terror manifested and fostered a CHANGE cult that is so fascinated with CHANGE that they don't care if it's regressive and counter productive so long as it's CHANGE.
Remember when our politicians felt obligated to keep America's founding principles in tact because our history proves that adhering to said principles only advances our nation?

Tucker is 100% correct on this. Dems now want special laws to benefit minorities and laws to punish whites.

This is Marxism in practice, more to come with “President” Quid Pro Joe.

Ya'll have to remember that the line in the Declaration of Independence about "all men are created equal" was written by a slave owner in 1776, right?
That's something we have yet to live up to.
Maybe Tucker needs a history lesson instead of refreshing his bi-ass.

And the O/P needs to understand the definition of fascist, too.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

That's why they call themselves ANTI-fa. Gettin' it yet, Sparky?

Trump is a true fascist by Merriam-Webster's definition.

Ya'll have to remember that the line in the Declaration of Independence about "all men are created equal" was written by a slave owner in 1776, right?
That's something we have yet to live up to.
Maybe Tucker needs a history lesson instead of refreshing his bi-ass.
Liberia is thataway sport, otherwise shut the fuck up and get to work..... BTW, you might start your history lesson with a little looksy at black slave owners, and blacks selling blacks into slavery, both in the antebellum south, and Africa! After all, Black Lies Matter!

I'm certain a number of folks are terrified to to admit what's actually happening...The Kenyans eight year reign of terror manifested and fostered a CHANGE cult that is so fascinated with CHANGE that they don't care if it's regressive and counter productive so long as it's CHANGE.
Remember when our politicians felt obligated to keep America's founding principles in tact because our history proves that adhering to said principles only advances our nation?

Tucker's a racist, your link is proof. He makes the claim:

"all Americans are treated equally under the laws of the United States. In this country, we judge you for what you do, not how you were born. That idea has been the defining principle of America since the 18th Century. It's the main reason we are the fairest society in the world. It's the reason people move here."

He then moved on to make the claim that a revolution is coming, and defaults to an unoriginal conclusion, that some people are equal, and others are more equal; the inference in his bombastic essay means black persons are striving from more than equal justice.

Anyone with any sense of US History understands that the Emancipation Proclamation didn't provide equal justice to the former slaves, nor has the civil rights and voting rights bills insured equal justice.

And what's worse is the "Conservatives" do NOTHING to try and stop it, it makes them at the very least complicit!

"all Americans are treated equally under the laws of the United States. In this country, we judge you for what you do, not how you were born. That idea has been the defining principle of America since the 18th Century. It's the main reason we are the fairest society in the world. It's the reason people move here."

He then moved on to make the claim that a revolution is coming, and defaults to an unoriginal conclusion, that some people are equal, and others are more equal; the inference in his bombastic essay means black persons are striving from more than equal justice.

Anyone with any sense of US History understands that the Emancipation Proclamation didn't provide equal justice to the former slaves, nor has the civil rights and voting rights bills insured equal justice.
Why do blacks not follow society's laws??? Why do blacks commit a massively disproportionate amount of both non-violent and violent crime? I have a solution for you, affirmative action criminal justice reform, just for blacks! As we are forced to do in school and work, its time we acknowledge blacks need extra-special help with being law abiding, just as they do with school testing, and job placement. I think its obvious blacks require some extra help in abiding by societies rules and laws, and thus we can extend to every black American the same courtesy we do with getting them competitive in both school and the workplace. I propose we extend every black American free from any consequences whatsoever, their first ten felonies free of charging no matter what. That ought to do it rather nicely, don't you think? I'm sure you'll agree with me that denying black Americans this affirmative action criminal justice refom would be most especially racist! :wink:

Carslon is a very smart man, as smart as the chess champion Carlsen. He should be the president after Trump.

And the O/P needs to understand the definition of fascist, too.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

That's why they call themselves ANTI-fa. Gettin' it yet, Sparky?

Trump is a true fascist by Merriam-Webster's definition.
Trump is far from a fascist but Democrats with their antifa, BLM and illegal immigrant groups have become totally Marxist. The Democrats push toward communism is in full gear today. So go ahead and vote Democrat if you think we're better off a communist subsidiary to Communist China.

Why do blacks not follow society's laws??? Why do blacks commit a massively disproportionate amount of both non-violent and violent crime? I have a solution for you, affirmative action criminal justice reform, just for blacks! As we are forced to do in school and work, its time we acknowledge blacks need extra-special help with being law abiding, just as they do with school testing, and job placement. I think its obvious blacks require some extra help in abiding by societies rules and laws, and thus we can extend to every black American the same courtesy we do with getting them competitive in both school and the workplace. I propose we extend every black American free from any consequences whatsoever, their first ten felonies free of charging no matter what. That ought to do it rather nicely, don't you think? I'm sure you'll agree with me that denying black Americans this affirmative action criminal justice refom would be most especially racist! :wink:

I read your first two sentences, it was both necessary and sufficient to confirm your bias.

I have an example to share. Before circa 1970, possession of Marijuana (MJ) was a felony. As more and more White American college students were arrested for possession of MJ, and had a felony arrest on their record, their parents went ape shit.

The result of white parents outrage Drug Diversion was established, a method where the possession of MJ in small amounts was cited and no one was detained. They appeared in court, and were ordered to attend six classes on the dangers of drug use. Upon completion the matter was dismissed, and no criminal record was recorded.

Prior to 1966 MJ was used mostly in the black culture, most White Kids used Alcohol.

Forum List

Back