Can any left wing hypocrite try to explain to all of us why the USA has to pay reparations to the blacks and not Africa?

Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.
Not to get bogged down but
national governments as such did not exist when blacks were sold off
to slavers and put on ships. Black nations did not exist.

Find the African tribal leader's descendants who sold off fellow Africans into slavery, if possible (though I don't think it is possible).

African Governments should also be forced to pay out for their countries having folk that turfed their fellow blacks over for a few pieces of silver, wool, cloth, Rum and salt.

Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.
tell me you arent that stupid???

where does the government get their money??
Everyone pays for it, just like everyone pays for any number of government things. The point is, if the government innacted laws and policies that led to deliberate harm to a group of peop,e, everyone is responsible.

Find the African tribal leader's descendants who sold off fellow Africans into slavery, if possible (though I don't think it is possible).
You realize, right, that slavery in America continued through the breeding and selling of human beings long after the trans Atlantic Slave trade ended as did Jim Crowe and a host of other wrongs.

Everyone pays for it, just like everyone pays for any number of government things. The point is, if the government innacted laws and policies that led to deliberate harm to a group of peop,e, everyone is responsible.
thats not a spin,, thats a tornado,,,

so I should be responsible for something I never did and that no one alive did for people long dead,,,

I guess you are that stupid,,

You realize, right, that slavery in America continued through the breeding and selling of human beings long after the trans Atlantic Slave trade ended as did Jim Crowe and a host of other wrongs.
all of them done by the party you support,,,

did you realize there are more people in slavery today than the whole american slave era combined??

so I should be responsible for something I never did and that no one alive did for people long dead,,,

It’s no different than what the German’s did for what the Nazi’s did to the Jews....except I am sure they didn’t whine as much.

It’s no different than what the German’s did for what the Nazi’s did to the Jews....except I am sure they didn’t whine as much.
those people were at the time still alive dumbass,, some of them are still alive,,

did you realize there are more people in slavery today than the whole american slave era combined??
Actually all of them done by the Southern Dems who were at odds with the northern Dems...quite a number of clashes. It is irrelevant. As is the point you about slavery now.

Actually all of them done by the Southern Dems who were at odds with the northern Dems...quite a number of clashes. It is irrelevant. As is the point you about slavery now.
still democrats and not americans as a whole,,, and since you support them you should pay not me

those people were at the time still alive dumbass,, some of them are still alive,,
Ya...because the German’s recognized what they had done and did the right thing instead of spending decades continuing to Subjugate and disenfranchise their victims.

still democrats and not americans as a whole,,, and since you support them you should pay not me
Honey, I am not a Democrat. The descendents of those people are Republicans now and The mindset doesn’t seem to have changed.

Ya...because the German’s recognized what they had done and did the right thing instead of spending decades continuing to Subjugate and disenfranchise their victims.
to bad you democrats dont have that same attitude and choose to make people that did nothing pay for your mistakes,,

Honey, I am not a Democrat. The descendents of those people are Republicans now and The mindset doesn’t seem to have changed.
sweetie that lie was debunked yrs ago,,,

Do you realize the slavery goes on in Africa today?

I don't see how what you posted changes what I posted. There would be no slaves to abuse at all if
African tribal leaders did not originally sell off their brethren to slavers and establish a business.

Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

Before your stupid pathetic predictable crap, let me just say.....SHUT UP!
What African nation(s)? Africa is a con-tinent.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

sweetie that lie was debunked yrs ago,,,
Darling, you are wrong. But you are entitled to delusions.

Do you realize the slavery goes on in Africa today?

I don't see how what you posted changes what I posted. There would be no slaves to abuse at all if
African tribal leaders did not originally sell off their brethren to slavers and establish a business.
Which has zip to do with our history and what we did.

Forum List

Back