Can A Woman Be Another Hitler?

If you have your eyes open you can see evidence that women are becoming dictators in America and abroad.

Last week New York became a police state. Gov Hochul became essentially a dictator by getting a law passed that allows them to arrest residents and throw them into a Gulag for reeducation. But this seems to be a trend. New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham suspended gun rights in September. Ireland’s Green Party Sen. Pauline O'Reilly: "We're restricting of freedoms, but we're doing it for the common good." So says the communist party.

Say it with a smile and show how much you care......and do it for the common good.

LINK

Who are the people Green Party Sen. Pauline O'Reilly is restricting and who are the people she is protecting?

If you have your eyes open you can see evidence that women are becoming dictators in America and abroad.

Last week New York became a police state. Gov Hochul became essentially a dictator by getting a law passed that allows them to arrest residents and throw them into a Gulag for reeducation. But this seems to be a trend. New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham suspended gun rights in September. Ireland’s Green Party Sen. Pauline O'Reilly: "We're restricting of freedoms, but we're doing it for the common good." So says the communist party.

Say it with a smile and show how much you care......and do it for the common good.

LINK

Well said… I like her!

LINK

Is the gunfire coming from legal gun owners or gangbangers who are carrying illegally?

I suspect its overwhelmingly people who dont obey the law including this one

Well, if you listen to the leftists, here, the very bestest women in the world have penises, and all the worst dictators in the world have penises, so..........

Male or female it doesn't matter. Tyrants can flourish if they have total support of the media and today the media is the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Can A Woman Be Another Hitler?​

10593136_782489538459483_4903485885924945506_n.jpg

Of course, a woman can be another H*tl*r.

Many women are as vicious as many men. Some are even more vicious. (In divorce cases, some women lie like a rug about their husbands abusing their children, for example.)

Most human beings, regardless of gender, are the pits.

LINK

Yes, and Biden & Co have already suspended people's rights during Covid for our own good.

So who isn't?
Trump?
Desantis?

Trump has too much baggage to be elected.
Desantis has the FL abortion ban after 6-weeks to rile up the women voters.

Nikki Haley vs Joe Biden looks like a win to me. More so than a Trump vs Joe Biden.
No....Trump gets too much negative press to suit you, is what you really mean.
You never thought that this was how the left picks our candidates for us.
They trash the ones that are a problem for the Deep state and leave the people that play ball with them alone.

LINK

I'd vote maybe or at least a Jr. Hitler.

AR 30 round magazine why.jpg

WRONG!

First of all, most of the money we gave the Ukraine has not even been listed yet, like the money Hunter was the bagman for. But the total has to go way back starting around 2012. And the official count is $1.2 trillion, even though the actual amount is likely over twice that.

Second is that you have the Budapest Memorandum totally wrong. The Ukraine never had any nuclear weapons.
Russia was always the only maker, owner, and controller of any nuclear weapons in the Ukraine.
So the point of removing these nukes did not harm the Ukraine, but made it safer since it then was no longer a target for the US attack grid.
It was Russia that was harmed by the removal of their nukes from the Ukraine, because it reduced the targets the US had to aim for in order to wipe out Russia's ability to retaliate.
What NATO agreed to in the Budapest Memorandum was NOT to "provide security to the Ukraine", but to NOT try to extend NATO eastward at all. So the Ukraine trying to join NATO is a criminal act, in violation of dozens of treaties.

From the Maidan coup on, Kyiv is on record as having massacred over 30,000 native ethnic Russians in the eastern parts of the Ukraine. The Ukraine has committed dozens of treaty violations that amount to acts of war, like trying to block Russian use of Sevastopol, trying to join NATO, placing troops in eastern territories, etc.
You type a lot of shit but don't prove anything with links. So we are likely not going to agree on anything.
1. I proved that the Ukes got $113b, not $1.2T with a CNN link.

2. The Budapest Memorandum is correct. The Soviet Union put nukes in Ukraine. Then when the USSR broke apart, Ukraine had those nukes in their possession. I remember when Russian and Ukrainian sailors were fighting for ships and subs claimed by both.

3. Stop mis-quoting the Budapest Memorandum. Here is the link:

There is no mention of NATO in the six tenets.
  1. Respect the signatory's independence and sovereignty in the existing borders (in accordance with the principles of the CSCE Final Act).[7]
  2. Refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of the signatories to the memorandum, and undertake that none of their weapons will ever be used against these countries, except in cases of self-defense or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.
  3. Refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus and Kazakhstan of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.
  4. Seek immediate Security Council action to provide assistance to the signatory if they "should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used".
  5. Not to use nuclear weapons against any non - nuclear-weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a state in association or alliance with a nuclear weapon state.[8][9][10]
  6. Consult with one another if questions arise regarding those commitments.[11][12]
4. There was no massacre of 30,000 ethnic Russians in east Ukraine. Stop lying.

5. As part of the peace agreement between Ukraine and Russia you can bet that NATO membership will be guaranteed. Then if Russia invades again they will be up against NATO, bad idea.

No....Trump gets too much negative press to suit you, is what you really mean.
You never thought that this was how the left picks our candidates for us.
They trash the ones that are a problem for the Deep state and leave the people that play ball with them alone.
Trump is a buffoon who has no clue what politics is about, its about winning elections.
Trump plays only one character, the obnoxious, arrogant, aggressive CEO, that women hate.
Trump NEVER learns that EVERY vote counts.
I agree that Trump got fucked over by the deep state and the democrats in 2020, very true.
But, that does not mean that independent voters see the truth.

The simple fact that Trump held a J6 "rally" means that he doesn't get the US Constitution. There are too many real Republicans who worked for him who are very negative on Trump, like General Kelly, and AG Barr. I'm not a fan of some of his critics, like Rex Tillerson, Gary Cohn, etc.

Then when I look at Desantis or Nikki Haley, I'm fine with either. Both are "normal" compared to Trump.

If Trump is the GOP nominee I'm all for him, but I think his fucked-up personality will cost him too many women's votes.

Trump is a buffoon who has no clue what politics is about, its about winning elections.
Trump plays only one character, the obnoxious, arrogant, aggressive CEO, that women hate.
Trump NEVER learns that EVERY vote counts.
I agree that Trump got fucked over by the deep state and the democrats in 2020, very true.
But, that does not mean that independent voters see the truth.

The simple fact that Trump held a J6 "rally" means that he doesn't get the US Constitution. There are too many real Republicans who worked for him who are very negative on Trump, like General Kelly, and AG Barr. I'm not a fan of some of his critics, like Rex Tillerson, Gary Cohn, etc.

Then when I look at Desantis or Nikki Haley, I'm fine with either. Both are "normal" compared to Trump.

If Trump is the GOP nominee I'm all for him, but I think his fucked-up personality will cost him too many women's votes.
1. The fact that you can't seem to allow Trump the right to have a rally means you don't understand the Constitution. Do you want me to point out the amendment that covers freedom of speech?

2. General Kelly and AG Barr were both involved in the conspiracy to have Trump removed. Barr personally prevented several investigations into Joe Biden corruption.

3. And if women can't get behind someone like Trump then they seem to have more issues that I've already pointed out in this thread, but I won't go down that road.

1. The fact that you can't seem to allow Trump the right to have a rally means you don't understand the Constitution. Do you want me to point out the amendment that covers freedom of speech?

2. General Kelly and AG Barr were both involved in the conspiracy to have Trump removed. Barr personally prevented several investigations into Joe Biden corruption.

3. And if women can't get behind someone like Trump then they seem to have more issues that I've already pointed out in this thread, but I won't go down that road.
1. I never said that Trump couldn't have a rally. I've attended two so far. I said that Trump does not understand politics. He's a one-trick pony CEO, and women don't like his abrasive management style.

2. Got links proving your Kelly/Barr assertions?

3. Women generally don't like bullys. I will vote for Trump over Biden, but I don't think he is the GOPs strongest candidate.

1. I never said that Trump couldn't have a rally. I've attended two so far. I said that Trump does not understand politics. He's a one-trick pony CEO, and women don't like his abrasive management style.

2. Got links proving your Kelly/Barr assertions?

3. Women generally don't like bullys. I will vote for Trump over Biden, but I don't think he is the GOPs strongest candidate.
Yes.....and that's exactly what the fake news wants you to think.

You need to learn to think for yourself.

The only one of them so far that can't be bought is Trump.
The rest of them are already bought.

Yes.....and that's exactly what the fake news wants you to think.

You need to learn to think for yourself.

The only one of them so far that can't be bought is Trump.
The rest of them are already bought.
1. So don't believe my lying eyes? Trump could have won easily in 2020 if he knew how to play politics. He is a terrible politician. He needs to stop alienating women and young voters.

2. So you have no proof of the Kelly/Barr lie?

3. All pols are bought even Trump, the question is will they stay bought. It takes $billions to make a presidential run.

1. So don't believe my lying eyes? Trump could have won easily in 2020 if he knew how to play politics. He is a terrible politician. He needs to stop alienating women and young voters.

2. So you have no proof of the Kelly/Barr lie?

3. All pols are bought even Trump, the question is will they stay bought. It takes $billions to make a presidential run.
Bill Barr personally protected Biden and the Clintons on several occasions.

Every time he opens his mouth he says something nasty about Trump.....and none of it is true.

FYI, Trump isn't alienating women.

Name one thing he did to do that?

LINK

The little mustache might prove to be difficult.

Forum List

Back