Can a liberal list the specific ways their personal lives have been ruined by Trump?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Like that other thread, but a little different. Give me the ways your personal lives have been ruined or altered because of Trump's policies.

Drumpf is too irrelevant to ruin my life. The only alterations is that I watch the news less because his voice and obvious lies to his idiot supporters offends me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Like that other thread, but a little different. Give me the ways your personal lives have been ruined or altered because of Trump's policies.

Wanna see my portfolio?

No? Can't blame you. I can't bear to look at it either.

Fortunately I'm not travelling abroad, or I'd have to explain you worms everywhere I went.

Wanna see my portfolio?

Fortunately I'm not travelling abroad, or I'd have to explain you worms everywhere I went.
If your portfolio has done badly since 2016, then you are a gigantic fucking moron.

I already think you are a fucking liar.

Liar.

What Trump and his narrow minded minions want is for me to become hateful and suspicious and fearful of immigrant, Muslims, women, Gays, and all races other than Whites.

They want me to despise those who protest for justice, serve our country but became POWs in that service.

They want me to think citizens do not deserve healthcare, a clean and sustainable environment and workplace. They want me to believe that coddling the very wealthy will mean greater good to the very poor.

They want me to turn my back on our allies and embrace our adversaries.

They want me to distrust our institutions of freedom and justice and believe the words of a real estate developer and huckster.

They want me to abandon my values and take up the message that greed and corruption are virtuous.

Trump has embarrassed our nation before the world. He has left statesmanship in the gutter and championed boorishness as our national position.

Wanna see my portfolio?

You must have a crappy portfolio.

What Trump and his narrow minded minions want is for me to become hateful and suspicious and fearful of immigrant, Muslims, women, Gays, and all races other than Whites.

They want me to despise those who protest for justice, serve our country but became POWs in that service.

They want me to think citizens do not deserve healthcare, a clean and sustainable environment and workplace. They want me to believe that coddling the very wealthy will mean greater good to the very poor.

They want me to distrust our institutions of freedom and justice and believe the words of a real estate developer and huckster.

They want me to abandon my values and take up the message that greed and corruption are virtuous.

Trump has embarrassed our nation before the world. He has left statesmanship in the gutter and championed boorishness as our national position.
And you are just learning what some of us felt for eight years.

Wanna see my portfolio?

If your portfolio has done badly since 2016, then you are a gigantic fucking moron.

I already think you are a fucking liar.

Liar.

I don't give a flying fuck what you think you "think". You axed a question in your OP, now you wanna whine and writhe on the floor because you got an answer.

Dismissed.

Wanna see my portfolio?

I do now, yeah. Used to be a moneymaker. But that's true for so many.

Wanna see my portfolio?

I do now, yeah. Used to be a moneymaker. But that's true for so many.

Wow. Here's mine the last couple of years. See all that cash flying out at the end? Had to re-diversify a bit, even. :113:

Trump has made my life hell. HELL I TELL YA !

reading stupid shit questions from his drones is KILLIN' ME.

Liberal talking points, we aren't against legal immigration.

Why do you believe that Lying Donnie has ruined my life?

Arguably the company I worked for went out of business due to Lying Donnie's China Tariffs- but as I said arguably.

Most of what of Lying Donnie has done that I disagree with won't likely affect me for years- like his judicial appointments.

But if the market does crash due to his tariff policies- well that will certainly affect me

there is no country in the world like America. NOBODY! we've got something very special and unique about this country. only when you move abroad can you appreciate it!

Forum List

Back