Calls for Biden’s Impeachment Increase Exponentially – And It’s About to Get a Whole Lot Louder

The actual Ukrainian prosecutor says he was not investigating Hunter Biden. Biden was not on the board until two years after the investigation was concluded.

Tucker Carlson says Joe Biden fired the corrupt prosecutor to protect Hunter from the investigation.

The tards choose to believe Carlson, who knows fuck-all about investigations or prosecutions or Hunter Biden, and apparently timelines.

Yet citing the prosecutor is the appeal to authority fallacy?!?!?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder Trump and Carlson are so easily able to gaslight these idiots.

If someone on Fox Fake News tells you something, and you believe it, then you are guilty of an appeal to authority fallacy, right?
No, you fucking moron. It's only an appeal to authority if you use Fox's opinion as a reason why your opinion is factual.
Think better.

This fallacy is used when a person appeals to a FALSE authority as evidence for a claim. These fallacious arguments from authority are the result of citing a non-authority as an authority.

From your link, fool:
An argument from authority (argumentum ab auctoritate), also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam, is a form of argument in which the opinion of an authority on a topic is used as evidence to support an argument.
Do you see "false" in there? I don't.
An appeal to authority can be a legitimate authority or a false authority. Both apply.

From your link, fool:

Do you see "false" in there? I don't. GFY.
From the link:

Some consider that it is used in a cogent form if all sides of a discussion agree on the reliability of the authority in the given context, and others consider it to always be a fallacy to cite the views of an authority on the discussed topic as a means of supporting an argument.

The prosecutor is a reliable authority, dipshit. So no fallacy.

Trump and Fox Fake News are NOT authorities.

Seriously, man. I cannot take your idiocy any longer.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

So the hoax that Biden got the corrupt prosecutor fired to protect his son is pure unadulterated bullshit.

Joe needs to be impeached once for every thing he fucked up intentionally or by incompetence.

1) Border
2) Afghanistan
3) Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine
4) Being on the CCP payroll
5) Intentionally getting oil prices increased

Just those 5 should take 2 years…

This is an excellent plan. The GOP should spend the next two years doing nothing but impeaching Biden over and over again

From the link:

Some consider that it is used in a cogent form if all sides of a discussion agree on the reliability of the authority in the given context, and others consider it to always be a fallacy to cite the views of an authority on the discussed topic as a means of supporting an argument.

The prosecutor is a reliable authority, dipshit. So no fallacy.

Trump and Fox Fake News are NOT authorities.

Seriously, man. I cannot take your idiocy any longer.
You've posted nothing that refutes my post, fool.

If the Rs had a spine, they would start impeachment proceedings weekly starting the day after their inauguration to the house. Im confident that they will not though. They're weak.

I hope they do, it should be all they do for the next two years

You've posted nothing that refutes my post, fool.
I have. You're just too stupid to know it.

You fell for a hoax. Trump and his propagandists depend on your ignorance and desire to bleev their bullshit.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

I have. You're just too stupid to know it.

You fell for a hoax. Trump and his propagandists depend on your ignorance and desire to bleev their bullshit.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
You're just babbling now. Stop embarrassing yourself, kid.
We're discussing what constitutes an "appeal to authority", not what Fox news or Trump has said.
Pay attention.

The actual Ukrainian prosecutor says he was not investigating Hunter Biden. Biden was not on the board until two years after the investigation was concluded.

Tucker Carlson says Joe Biden fired the corrupt prosecutor to protect Hunter from the investigation.

The tards choose to believe Carlson, who knows fuck-all about investigations or prosecutions or Hunter Biden, and apparently timelines.

Yet citing the prosecutor is the appeal to authority fallacy?!?!?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder Trump and Carlson are so easily able to gaslight these idiots.
Wouldn't you like to substantiate what this prosecutor in question has to say?
Doesn't his claims matter and need verification?

Seems like they do.

You're just babbling now. Stop embarrassing yourself, kid.
I understand your desire to bleev the hoax to the death. I really do. I see it all the time in bleevers of psychics, mediums, and Trump. No amount of hard evidence can overcome the desire to bleev.

99 percent of any con takes place in the mind of the mark.

Sad.

Wouldn't you like to substantiate what this prosecutor in question has to say?
Doesn't his claims matter and need verification?

Seems like they do.
I provided you links.

Read them.

And then explain to me how Hunter Biden needed protection from an investigation which took place two years before he joined the company.

It is amusing to see Trumptards try to be skeptical after they have drank every drop of his piss and are confronted with the facts.

"Duhhhhh...dats a appeal to autority fallacy!" :lol:

I understand your desire to bleev the hoax to the death. I really do. I see it all the time in bleevers of psychics, mediums, and Trump. No amount of hard evidence can overcome the desire to bleev.
You don't understand shit and can't follow an adult level conversation.
Quote me saying I "bleeve" Trump in this conversation. You can't, because I'm schooling you on debate fallacies and you're diverting like a bitch on rent day.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden​

The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

Yeah....and the links provided document nothing! They only make assertions that rely on suspension of disbelief
in place of cold hard facts. That's why I made my comments.
:auiqs.jpg:

Cold hard facts? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And what cold hard facts back up the hoax that Biden urged the firing of the prosecutor to protect his son?

None. Zip. Nada. Zero.

The cold hard facts are right in front of your face. You just don't want to see them. The guy who would know better than anyone else if Hunter did anything wrong says he did not.

The investigation into Burisma took place TWO YEARS BEFORE BIDEN JOINED THE COMPANY.

What the ever living fuck is behind this willful blindness in you tards?

Seriously.

Like I said. The desire to bleev overrides all rationality, common sense, and evidence.

Forum List

Back