Call the Kenosha DA's Office and tell them they're a disgrace.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Home owners are being robbed. The town is burning, and you charge a 17 year old Patriot defending the land from criminals with first degree murder?

I just told two separate people on that line that they're a disgrace.

(262) 653-2400

We don't know anything about the suspect except that he is a 17-year-old, and I think I heard during the sheriff's news conference a few minutes ago that he was from another town and may have been from a different state. How can you judge whether or not he is a patriot? How do you define a "patriot" in the first place? We also know nothing about the three people who were shot. You just spout wild conclusions.

We don't know anything about the suspect except that he is a 17-year-old, and I think I heard during the sheriff's news conference a few minutes ago that he was from another town and may have been from a different state. How can you judge whether or not he is a patriot? How do you define a "patriot" in the first place? We also know nothing about the three people who were shot. You just spout wild conclusions.

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

Btw get your free helicopter ride as social services.

BREAKING: Feds Swoop In and Arrest ‘Riot Kitchen’ Food Service for Street Mob in Kenosha …Update: Vehicles Full of Helmets, Gas Masks, Illegal Fireworks, Fuel Cans

God Bless General Barr!

RIOT KITCHEN was launched as a far left "free" food service for violent looters and rioters in Seattle and then Minneapolis during the George Floyd riots.

They are billing someone for the "Free Food". Time for RICO charges.

The RIOT KITCHEN traveled to Kenosha this week to offer free food to the violent leftists ransacking the Wisconsin city.

On Wednesday federal agents swooped in and arrested the far left RIOT KITCHEN activists in Kenosha.

1598579824047.png

Free Food and Riot Supplies.​

That cowardly DA will quietly drop the charges when the threat of his house being firebombed has subsided. The young patriot and his parents then need to own that shithole for false imprisoment. He'll be Nick Sandmann 2.0

That cowardly DA will quietly drop the charges when the threat of his house being firebombed has subsided. The young patriot and his parents then need to own that shithole for false imprisoment. He'll be Nick Sandmann 2.0
The DA should be more scared of the American people then the Democrat terrorist.

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

You're a fucking disgrace. I contacted them to congratulate them on the arrest.

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

You're about as ferocious as a bag of goldfish.

We have the full video.

Good day communist.

Full video? Videos keep surfacing. I see that you are one of those airheads who are into calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a "communist." Apparently you don't know what this term means. You also don't know what the term "patriot" means.

New Topics

Forum List

Back