California’s Universal Voting By Mail Becomes Permanent

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
California finally joins Washington and Oregon as universal voting by mail becomes permanent in January.

Lets hope more states follow the west coast's lead.

California finally joins Washington and Oregon as universal voting by mail becomes permanent in January.

Great news!

1632885643525.png

Seven states – Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington – conduct what are commonly referred to as all-mail elections. In these states, voting is conducted primarily, although not necessarily exclusively, by mail.

Another win for the good guys.

Its a far superior system (and cheaper) to in person balloting.

In 40 years or so the backwards red states will come around to this self-evident truth.

Another win for the good guys.

Its a far superior system (and cheaper) to in person balloting.

In 40 years or so the backwards red states will come around to this self-evident truth.

Mail in voting is an invitation to cheat and you know it.
Which of course is why you support it.

Mail in voting is an invitation to cheat and you know it.
Which of course is why you support it.
I saw on the news tonight that a drop box with a security camera showed that 20,000 ballots were deposited during the voting cycle. The security camera showed that only 17 people used the drop box. Perfectly normal Democrat tactics.

Hossfly
17 people huh?? Man they must have had houses packed with relatives. Thousands to a house.

Mail in voting is nothing but a clusterfuck on the way. Go to the polls and vote. I vote early every year and make sure my ballot gets counted.

Gee Stepford...why havent' you bitched about all of the states (red and blue) who have done it this way for several years? Oh yeah because you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

Yes my state has been 100% mail in ballot since 2005.

Our elections are very secure with nearly no fraud or cheating.

Dana7360
Mail in ballots are a recipe for disaster as the 2020 election showed. Everyone needs to get off their lazy asses and go to the polls to vote.

I saw on the news tonight that a drop box with a security camera showed that 20,000 ballots were deposited during the voting cycle. The security camera showed that only 17 people used the drop box. Perfectly normal Democrat tactics.
Link?

This reminds me of the claims of fraud in Arizona in 2012. The idiot right wing propagandists found a video of a Mexican (and they made sure you knew it was a Mexican) dropping off a whole boxful of ballots at a polling station. FRAUD!, they screamed.

There was no sound in the video. They concocted a total bullshit story around that video.

It wasn't fraud. It was just a guy who had collected ballots from house to house, which is legal in Arizona.

Forum List

Back