California "Yes means Yes" law now being enacted.

What a shame that any man would keep going even tho a woman tells him "no". That message doesn't change.....ever.

The law isn't called "No means No," which is respected by all law abiding men.

The law is called "Yes means Yes," and requires a man to obtain VERBAL consent for each progression of a single sexual encounter.
And what is wrong with getting permission beforehand? Explain that to me.
I mean in the middle of heavy petting, its kind of awkward to stop and say" do I have your consent to stick this in you?
"Awkward"? You're gonna go with "awkward"? Too bad. No means no.
I dont have to worry about it anyway, I married and dont live in CA

8:35 a.m. EDT September 29, 2014

That's when it was passed. Not when it was enacted. I know that liberals can't tell the difference though.

I think you mean to say when it is effective. enacted means the process of passing a law. are you confused?
yes, The2ndAmendment is confused and stupid

What is an Enactment Clause?
This clause is a part of the statute which indicates the legislative authority by which the statute is made and its effective date. [/quote

Enacting Clause Law Legal Definition

K thx bai
:dig:

Enact or enacted means to make into law by authoritative act. For example, the statute was enacted in the year 1945. It primarily means to perform the legislative act with reference to a bill which gives it the validity of law. In short, a bill is enacted when it becomes a law that is when the Governor signs it and makes it effective.

Enact, when used in statutes also means to provide. For example, the statute of frauds enacts that no action may be brought on certain types of contracts unless the plaintiff has a signed writing to prove the agreement.
Enacted Law Legal Definition

This clause is a part of the statute which indicates the legislative authority by which the statute is made and its effective date. Some state constitutions specify the enacting clause for legislation, and such legislation becomes void without the enacting clause. Generally, enacting clauses appear in historical or legislative notes in codifications of statutes. An enacting clause often begins with the words “Be it enacted that…” In the case of a federal statute, the beginning words shall be: “Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled.”

Enacting Clause Law Legal Definition

:desk:

A whole lot of normal proper thinking girls who like being girls are going to get all the dates soon :)

will a handshake suffice as a binding sexual consent contract?

Fallout48f9e64d7d9ec.jpg

Why is it only the fugly ones require verbal consent
Yes-Means-Yes.jpg

Forum List

Back