California Vaccination Bill SB 277 Signed By Governor, Becomes Law

It should be a parental choice...but left loons need the government to run their lives.

tell that to the parents who kids got measles at disney or the kid in europe who died of diphtheria

anti vacs have no right to endanger others...simple as that...we have rules against drunk drivers for the protection of all....vaccines fall under that...

they should have aborted their kid then they wouldn't have to worry about it.
that you would use that to excuse to having FORCED vaccinations done by the Government. well they know they have a lot of useful tools
The best part of you ran down the crack of you momma's ass and onto the backseat of you daddy's beat up old Ford Pinto. What a fucking retard you are. You are the poster child for abortion.

Bleh, run along you disgusting excuse for a human

lol, that the left for ya. I wouldn't call some them human beings. bodies that have pieholes that spews green slime from them

He's all mad I made fun of his stupid screen name

tell that to the parents who kids got measles at disney or the kid in europe who died of diphtheria

anti vacs have no right to endanger others...simple as that...we have rules against drunk drivers for the protection of all....vaccines fall under that...

that you would use that to excuse to having FORCED vaccinations done by the Government. well they know they have a lot of useful tools
The best part of you ran down the crack of you momma's ass and onto the backseat of you daddy's beat up old Ford Pinto. What a fucking retard you are. You are the poster child for abortion.

lol, that the left for ya. I wouldn't call some them human beings. bodies that have pieholes that spews green slime from them

Mad at an anonymous asshole like you, LOL. I don't think so.

Mad at an anonymous asshole like you, LOL. I don't think say.

:poke:

yes i guess caring about the children is defending dugger......attack palin for her lies is not attacking children you fucking dumbass....go defend your child molesters....the ones that are conservative

Mandatory vaccination is what our society lives because of. Without the vaccines we would live still in the Middle Ages.

Forum List

Back