California School Enrollment Way Down....Officials Are Befuddled

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
OIF.ZXT0hJMeUdvJRcbcG8bNKw.jpg

California officials are perplexed about why school enrollment in public schools is way down.
Could it be because parents are finding out that green-haired LGBT teachers are broadcasting all over the internet that they intend on turning their kids into homosexuals...transsexuals.....and generally screwed up individuals?

I guess even CA voters don't want their children sexualized without their knowledge. They don't want their 3-6 yr olds to be subjected to "Drag Queen Story Hour".

Most of what CA seems to think should be acceptable in our schools used to be, according to California Penal Code 273d, felony child-abuse.

FQBBouRXMAgV2Qs.jpg

View attachment 629617

California officials are perplexed about why school enrollment in public schools is way down.
Could it be because parents are finding out that green-haired LGBT teachers are broadcasting all over the internet that they intend on turning their kids into homosexuals...transsexuals.....and generally screwed up individuals?

I guess even CA voters don't want their children sexualized without their knowledge. They don't want their 3-6 yr olds to be subjected to "Drag Queen Story Hour".

Most of what CA seems to think should be acceptable in our schools used to be, according to California Penal Code 273d, felony child-abuse.

View attachment 629618
People have always had that choice. What is your point?

Probably why religious organizations have seen their flocks diminish also.
I think that has more to do with all forms of media creating an image of church goers that is extremely negative.
TV and movies makes anyone who believes in God an insane Bible-banging racist.

People have always had that choice. What is your point?
My point is obvious.
Anyone who feels they have to groom children and turn them into mixed up suicide cases shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

My sister's a Lesbian.....and I'd trust her around children any day of the week.....but some of these freaks are just plain dangerous.

FOzS-ZmXIAAKwel.jpg

FPcpq-JVgAIRcYW.jpg

FP9FaejWYAIceNq.jpg

I think that has more to do with all forms of media creating an image of church goers that is extremely negative.
They are particularly fond of putting Catholic things around nutjob serial killers. Rosary hanging from the rear view mirror, statue of Virgin Mary on the dresser, picture of Jesus on the wall. It's comically predictable.

Churches groom and molest along with having sex with kids and it is well noted and it occurs in Missouri so much the state has taken over the private Christian schools about child abuse and sexual encounters...You see, the problem with the Republican QAnon freaks is they don't give a damn about the kids because their attacks do not include all organizations doing it, just the public school system and one company Disney because they spoke out on the subject of their homophobia which is really weird because pedophilia includes hereto and homosexual, not just homosexuals...There are more pedophiles that are straight than gay.

Churches groom and molest along with having sex with kids and it is well noted and it occurs in Missouri so much the state has taken over the private Christian schools about child abuse and sexual encounters...You see, the problem with the Republican QAnon freaks is they don't give a damn about the kids because their attacks do not include all organizations doing it, just the public school system and one company Disney because they spoke out on the subject of their homophobia which is really weird because pedophilia includes hereto and homosexual, not just homosexuals...There are more pedophiles that are straight than gay.
The church you speak of is the Catholic Church. And they usually vote Democrat.
Course lately....school teachers are trending towards being bigger child-molesters than Catholic priests.
You just don't hear about it all that much because it's being censored by the MSM and Big Tech.

View attachment 629617

View attachment 629618
And just like every time I see a great meme on a t-shirt, Etsy has them! Just ordered one.

They also have this one. Cool!

1649792807382.png

Last edited:
My point is obvious.
Anyone who feels they have to groom children and turn them into mixed up suicide cases shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

My sister's a Lesbian.....and I'd trust her around children any day of the week.....but some of these freaks are just plain dangerous.

View attachment 629628

View attachment 629629
View attachment 629630
My brother's best friend was a lesbian and she was an angel to his children through the process of his death and their grieving.

View attachment 629617

View attachment 629618
Yep .... Reading...writing...and Vaseline.

No thanks I'll do the homeschool thing.

JO

Forum List

Back