California politicians say you can't have guns, cops say you are on your own...nice...

My kind? i could care less if you wear one. Will do more to protect you than a gun ever wil though. So as long as you are paranoid you mine as well.
Will you put a sign in your front yard that says I don't have a gun? I am against them. Now answer honestly.

I don't lie.
So will you put the sign up? Since guns don't make you safer?

I have many guns so why would I lie? It would make no difference regardless.
I see you're a bullshitter.

Yes......he is one of the best......but still a bullshitter.....

My kind? i could care less if you wear one. Will do more to protect you than a gun ever wil though. So as long as you are paranoid you mine as well.
Will you put a sign in your front yard that says I don't have a gun? I am against them. Now answer honestly.

I don't lie.

Explain

I don't lie.

Yes......he is one of the best......but still a bullshitter.....

That sounds like sort of a compliment. Ha

I don't lie.

Explain
You state an opinion against guns, then you say you own many. You're a bullshitter.

I don't lie.

Explain
You state an opinion against guns, then you say you own many. You're a bullshitter.

I said I see no reason to carry and gave some very good reasons. You seem to be confused.

Explain

I said I see no reason to carry and gave some very good reasons. You seem to be confused.

No….you gave silly reasons not to carry.

Explain

Says the guy who wastes tons of money in the defense market and has never needed it.

The fact is most people will never need a gun. Many are probably just endangering themselves and others. I'm sure there are quite a few in jail who thought they were having a lawful defense. Sorry but you act like this is iraq. This is the US and you are very safe. Don't be so scared.

Explain

Says the guy who wastes tons of money in the defense market and has never needed it.

The fact is most people will never need a gun. Many are probably just endangering themselves and others. I'm sure there are quite a few in jail who thought they were having a lawful defense. Sorry but you act like this is iraq. This is the US and you are very safe. Don't be so scared.

Nope. I act like this is real life. There are people right now as I am posting being raped, robbed and murdered who probably didn't think they would need a gun today…..and they did….and their lives are now changed forever…if they are still alive. You live in a fantasy world…...

Nope. I act like this is real life. There are people right now as I am posting being raped, robbed and murdered who probably didn't think they would need a gun today…..and they did….and their lives are now changed forever…if they are still alive. You live in a fantasy world…...

So you ignore crime rates and that there are over 300million people in this country. You choose to sell guns and paranoia. What about all the people who's lives are changed forever with an accidental shooting? Or those in jail who thought they were having a lawful defense?

Forum List

Back