California parents mobilize after feeling 'political disillusionment'

Why is any parent vote for a Democrat?? Dems are determined to wipe out jobs for your kids and sentence them to a life of servitude to the state HELLO!
That makes a lot of sense especially considering the fact that all these Dems you whine about constantly have created some of the nations largest companies, many of which are in Silicon Valley which is responsible for California having the largest economy in the nation . Great logic buddy!

LMAO look at this fool ^^^ so typical of the brain dead left. And the other 90% of the country working blue collar non-tech jobs?? Yeah now run away in shame. :talk2hand:

40% of California is latino. That State is lost to republicans. If or when teh dems ever lose control, it will be because the Green Party or some other far left party takes it.

Why is any parent vote for a Democrat?? Dems are determined to wipe out jobs for your kids and sentence them to a life of servitude to the state HELLO!
That makes a lot of sense especially considering the fact that all these Dems you whine about constantly have created some of the nations largest companies, many of which are in Silicon Valley which is responsible for California having the largest economy in the nation . Great logic buddy!

LMAO look at this fool ^^^ so typical of the brain dead left. And the other 90% of the country working blue collar non-tech jobs?? Yeah now run away in shame. :talk2hand:
Was your retort supposed to make me feel shame?! You didn’t even address my point. So 90% of the country has blue collar non tech jobs. So what?

Was your retort supposed to make me feel shame?! You didn’t even address my point. So 90% of the country has blue collar non tech jobs. So what?

It's hilarious how clueless you are that's what was so funny about your post. :auiqs.jpg:

It's hilarious how clueless you are that's what was so funny about your post. :auiqs.jpg:
Please do explain... I’d love to have a clue

Forum List

Back