California Man Given Maximum Sentence For Torturing and Murdering At Least Ten Cats

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even eight years I'm not sure is enough. There needs to be stronger laws for animal cruelty. RIP beautiful babies and at least you're getting some sort of justice. He better never be allowed to have pets again though or be near any children because if he did this to animals, he could most certainly do it to children as well.

Even eight years I'm not sure is enough. There needs to be stronger laws for animal cruelty. RIP beautiful babies and at least you're getting some sort of justice. He better never be allowed to have pets again though or be near any children because if he did this to animals, he could most certainly do it to children as well.

Future serial killer derailed~

The guy was given eight years when he chose to fatally brutalize ten cats that didn't even belong to him and it was said that if the guy has good enough behavior while in jail, he could be released after just the first two years of his sentence. I have never been much of a pet person, but to me, that kind of arrangement couldn't be more of a slap in the face towards the people who loved those animals.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Sets an interesting precedent for dealing with Israeli Nazis .

They have tortured and killed more than 30 000 Palestinian people in under five months .

Should they all be sent on anger management courses ? Or is that too harsh if they are exhibiting post Killer Shot madness ?

Forum List

Back