California Homeless Crisis Now on Boats

Next they will send them out to space....lol....:dunno:
Most of them are drugged out space cadets on a daily basis. :aug08_031:

bye bye there they go!

NMcQum6.jpg
Pentagon conversation in future:
Crackle,crackle, static...”Ah yeah General...we have lost visual from one of our spy satellites...it appears a turd has landed on the lens...over.”

Blue state California continues to turn into a Third World status. Turds on sidewalks? Let’s let them wash-up on the beach. You want to vote to allow Democrats to run our country? Look how they have ruined California.
Californians who can't afford to live on land increasingly turning to water

Wait, so San Francisco is all for people shitting in the streets, but it's a health hazard to shit in the ocean?

omg.....poor fish :(

Not sure if the Delta Smelt is a fresh water or salt water fish.

Blue state California continues to turn into a Third World status. Turds on sidewalks? Let’s let them wash-up on the beach. You want to vote to allow Democrats to run our country? Look how they have ruined California.
And the hate towards california continues.

and what about the hate towards the duly elected President????

you left wingers talk with forked tongue

sad to be you

sad to be you
Not a lefty....but how can not hate on the biggest narcissist and **** in the world? Politics aside he is an asshole, you have to be one to like him and no offense.

Dang, you have an internet connection on your boat?
It is funny I go to the marina quiet often and dont know what you talking about.
I have a friend who lives on a boat by Choice he makes a good living and sails quiet often.

sad to be you
Not a lefty....but how can not hate on the biggest narcissist and **** in the world? Politics aside he is an asshole, you have to be one to like him and no offense.

ok

Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer right there! ^^^^

sad to be you
I thought you liked Schiff?

It comes so easy when a state and it’s citizens have no respect for themselves. :lmao:
You should be grateful that Californians pay for other states, send them technology, food, entertainment and so much more.
Tell us about your great state a bit. Or are you ashamed ?

It is funny I go to the marina quiet often and dont know what you talking about.
I have a friend who lives on a boat by Choice he makes a good living and sails quiet often.
He better watch out for homeless pirate boats.

sad to be you

Nope, O already sailed that boat.

sad to be you

ok

Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer right there! ^^^^
Give it off his dick.

Good god your English is terrible.

I'm sure those folks live on their boats by Choice also. BTW, the word you're looking for is "quite".

Last edited:

Good god your English is terrible.

I'm sure those folks liver on their boats by Choice also. BTW, the word you're looking for is "quite".
Typing fast on my phone....and you are right English is my fifth language bbn ut still Fluent at it and you got the point, you and your president are dumb as they come.

It comes so easy when a state and it’s citizens have no respect for themselves. :lmao:
You should be grateful that Californians pay for other states, send them technology, food, entertainment and so much more.
Tell us about your great state a bit. Or are you ashamed ?
I sure as fuck don’t want any food from California. I don’t go to movies so as not to support Hollywood in any way, and tech companies are going to be leaving soon as Google is facing a workers revolt. In my state men have honor, ride horses, go to church, hunt, serve their nation in uniform, and ladies definitely like our tight jeans. Good music, low taxes, booming economy, and stealing jobs away from high tax blue states.The eyes of my state are always upon you.

Forum List

Back