California governor Gavin Newsom, who suports green energy, demands an investigation to find out why clouds and weak wind caused widespread blackouts

Yes. Very much so. YOu are very, very, very confused about what is actually going on in this country.

In the USA is somethig going on? What could it be?

That bit where you refuse to answer a simple question with a clear answer.

Which question? ...

You asked: "Let me ask you something. America of the 1950s, would you consider that a fascist society?"
I gave the very concrete answer: "A racist society on the way to a better future."

What is your problem with this answer?

That is you knowing that you are wrong and trying to avoid having it demonstrated.

Why use all US-Americans always the same empty phrases when they like to be polemically?

Die wohlfeilste Art des Stolzes hingegen ist der Nationalstolz. Denn er verrät in dem damit Behafteten den Mangel an individuellen Eigenschaften, auf die er stolz sein könnte, indem er sonst nicht zu dem greifen würde, was er mit so vielen Millionen teilt. Wer bedeutende persönliche Vorzüge besitzt, wird vielmehr die Fehler seiner eigenen Nation, da er sie beständig vor Augen hat, am deutlichsten erkennen. Aber jeder erbärmliche Tropf, der nichts in der Welt hat, darauf er stolz sein könnte, ergreift das letzte Mittel, auf die Nation, der er gerade angehört, stolz zu sein. Hieran erholt er sich und ist nun dankbarlich bereit, alle Fehler und Torheiten, die ihr eigen sind, mit Händen und Füßen zu verteidigen.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited:
In the USA is somethig going on? What could it be?

Which question? ...

You asked: "Let me ask you something. America of the 1950s, would you consider that a fascist society?"
I gave the very concrete answer: "A racist society on the way to a better future."

What is your problem with this answer?

It did not answer the question. That is my problem with it.

For a real question it is a good answer. So you had no real question. Why did you ask? And what was the result you liked to get?

I asked if you considered the nation of 1950s America to be a fascist country.

Your answer did not answer that question. You said something, but even if that something was true, it could have been true in either a fascist country or a not fascist country.

AND, if Trump looks like a fascist to you, I expected an honest answer from you would be YES, that the 1950s America would look like a fascist country to you.

California Governor Gavin Newsom is against nuclear power and fossil fuels. He has been getting rid of those reliable sources of electricity, and replacing them with solar power (which only work when the sun is shining) and wind power (which only works when the wind is blowing).

California recently had widespread blackouts.

California’s Independent System Operator had been warning for years that the state’s growing dependence on solar and wind power could lead to blackouts. The organization blamed the state’s recent blackouts on clouds and weak wind. And now Governor Newsom is demanding an investigation to see how and why clouds and weak wind prevented California’s solar panels and windmills from operating at their maximum possible capacity.

Governor Newsom is a hypocrite and an idiot.

Here’s an article about it from the Wall St. Journal:

archive.ph

California’s Green Blackouts

If you eliminate fossil fuels, power shortages are inevitable.

By the Editorial Board of the Wall St. Journal

Aug. 19, 2020

Millions of Californians have lost power in recent days amid a brutal heat wave, and state regulators warn of more outages in the days and perhaps years to come. Welcome to California’s green new normal, a harbinger of a fossil-free world.

“These blackouts, which occurred without prior warning or enough time for preparation, are unacceptable and unbefitting of the nation’s largest and most innovative state,” Gov. Gavin Newsom declared Monday while ordering regulators to pull out all stops to keep power on. “This cannot stand.”

Mr. Newsom is demanding an investigation, though he can start with his party’s obsessions over climate and eliminating fossil fuels. Even former Gov. Gray Davis admitted the culprit is the state’s anti-fossil fuel policies. “The bottom line is, people don’t want lights to go down,” he told Politico. “People also want a carbon-free future. Sometimes those two aspirations come into conflict.” They certainly do.

California’s Independent System Operator (Caiso) has been warning for years that the state’s increasing dependence on intermittent renewables, especially solar, is making it harder to ensure reliable power. Renewables currently make up about 36% of California’s electric generation, and Democrats have set a 60% mandate for 2030 and 100% for 2045.

Caiso in part blamed cloud cover, weak winds
/----/ Maybe Gov Newsom should follow the science.

I asked if you considered the nation of 1950s America to be a fascist country.

Your answer did not answer that question. You said something,

I overtook your ball and I said: (From my point of view) the USA of the 1950ies had been a racist society on the way to a better future.

but even if that something was true, it could have been true in either a fascist country or a not fascist country.

Counterquestion: Are you an asshole or are you not an asshole? And start to think first before you say "I am not an asshole". An asshole is not an unimportant thing for a complete body.

More concrete: I don't know what you thought about when you called the USA of the 1950ies a fascist xor a not-fascist society. I do think very most people in the 1950ies in the USA had as less understood what you try to speak about as I do understand this now. But I guess they had understood when I had called them a racist society on the way to a better future.

AND, if Trump looks like a fascist to you,

Did I ever call Donald Trump a fascist? ... Is he? ... The fascists in Italy for example not had been anti-Semites. But they had also been mass-murderers. The Italians eliminated them after they had caused about 60,000 victims.

I expected an honest answer from you would be YES, that the 1950s America would look like a fascist country to you.

I never had any problem with the USA of the 1950ies. Why should I?

Last edited:

Did I ever call Donald Trump a fascist? ... Is he? ... The fascists in Italy for example not had been anti-Semites. But they had also been mass-murderers. The Italians eliminated them after they had caused about 60,000 victims.

Yes, you did. When you said "Heil Trump" that is what you were saying. Actually you went further and said that he was a freaking NAZI.

Which was not a sensible thing to do.

I never had any problem with the USA of the 1950ies. Why should I?

You made a very strong and senseless response to something I said. I was trying to address it.

Donald Trump was a good and fairly mainstream American politician. Those who are panic mongering about him NOT being that, are full of crap.

I was trying to call you out on that, but you were evasive.

Yes, you did. When you said "Heil Trump" that is what you were saying.

You argued and argue in this way. Trump seems to be your "messiah". But to believe in god, to believe in life, changes everything - to believe in Trump and his dead, silly and dangerous narcissism changes nothing.

Actually you went further and said that he was a freaking NAZI.

I never said Donald Trump is a Nazi - what doesn't mean he is not harmful. ... Oh - I forgot: You have problems with double negations: What doesn't mean he is harmless. Listen to Dick Cheney.

Which was not a sensible thing to do.

Sensible or not: Donald Trump + nukes is able to be an hopeless end of all mankind.

You made a very strong and senseless response to something I said. I was trying to address it.

Donald Trump was a good and fairly mainstream American politician.

A hundred years ago the KKK was a good and fairly mainstream. McCarthy was a good and fairly mainstream. And now Trump. ¿Be happy?

Those who are panic mongering about him NOT being that, are full of crap.

I was trying to call you out on that, but you were evasive.

"Hang Trump" because his criminal gang liked to hang Pence. That's the simple Trump-solution for the global problem Trump. Trimp tried to destroy many honorable US-Americans on reason of his own bad character.

Last edited:
You argued and argue in this way. Trump seems to be your "messiah". But to believe in god, to believe in life, changes everything - to believe in Trump and his dead, silly and dangerous narcissism changes nothing.

I seem to be a strong supporter of Trump because you people are so hysterical in your attacks. But my support of him is political and normal.

I never said Donald Trump is a Nazi - what doesn't mean he is not harmful. ... Oh - I forgot: You have problems with double negations: What doesn't mean he is harmless. Listen to Dick Cheney.

You are saying that, when you say "heil trump". Why are you denying what you are clearly doing?

Sensible or not: Donald Trump + nukes is able to be an hopeless end of all mankind.

It was pretty silly for people to panic monger like that before his administration. It is absurd now. He was the most powerful man in the world for 4 years, and was MORE peaceful than most. Your panic mongering is stupid.

A hundred years ago the KKK was a good and fairly mainstream. McCarthy was a good and fairly mainstream. And now Trump. ¿Be happy?

You keep making vague and very negative statements but you never back them up. Trump ran on a platform of jobs and border security. That is boring and mainstream issues. He was right on both issues. THe hysterical reaction of people to that, is something wrong with you, not him.

"Hang Trump" because his criminal gang liked to hang Pence. That's the simple Trump-solution for the global problem Trump. Trimp tried to destroy many honorable US-Americans on reason of his own bad character.

You people love that one small riot. Yet you ignore the hundreds of larger, far more deadly and violent riots of the Left. The 1/6 rioters did not and do not define Trump or Trump supporters.

You seem unable to seriously or honestly defend or explain your hysterical opposition to Trump or Trump supporters.

I seem to be a strong supporter of Trump because you people are so hysterical in your attacks. But my support of him is political and normal.

You are saying that, when you say "heil trump". Why are you denying what you are clearly doing?

It was pretty silly for people to panic monger like that before his administration. It is absurd now. He was the most powerful man in the world for 4 years, and was MORE peaceful than most. Your panic mongering is stupid.

Which panic? If Trump lived in the 19th century we had sent an armada of Zeppelins and had bombed him down from the sky over NY together with his water closett.

You keep making vague and very negative statements but you never back them up. Trump ran on a platform of jobs and border security. That is boring and mainstream issues. He was right on both issues. THe hysterical reaction of people to that, is something wrong with you, not him.

You people love that one small riot. Yet you ignore the hundreds of larger, far more deadly and violent riots of the Left. The 1/6 rioters did not and do not define Trump or Trump supporters.

You seem unable to seriously or honestly defend or explain your hysterical opposition to Trump or Trump supporters.

Hang Trump - or finally others or history on her own will do so. And hopefully not many other US-Americans will have to hang together with him.

Which panic? If Trump lived in the 19th century we had sent an armada of Zeppelins and had bombed him down from the sky over NY together with his water closett.

The panic where you talk nonsense about him being in charge of nuclear weapons, when he was for four years and it was fine.

Hang Trump - or finally others or history on her own will do so. And hopefully not many other US-Americans will have to hang together with him.

Yes, I got that you are hostile. My point was that you are unable to explain why. You never cite real policy of his or actual actions he did, it is all just vague bullshit with you.

The panic where you talk nonsense about him being in charge of nuclear weapons, when he was for four years and it was fine.

Nothing what he made was fine from my point fo view. He cacelled for example the INF-treaty between the USA and Russia and gave up in this context leading role of the USA in the western world.

Yes, I got that you are hostile. My point was that you are unable to explain why. You never cite real policy of his or actual actions he did, it is all just vague bullshit with you.

Better you are not able to say "Heil Trump" :lol:

Nothing what he made was fine from my point fo view. He cacelled for example the INF-treaty between the USA and Russia and gave up in this context leading role of the USA in the western world.

Big difference between ending a specific treaty and pretending that the guy is going to start a nuclear war.

So, you didn't like him ending that treaty? Why?

Better you are not able to say "Heil Trump" :lol:

My support for Trump was initially based on his sound economic and immigration policies. That that is worthy of ridicule from you is just you being something, either stupid and just an ass.

Big difference between ending a specific treaty

It was only nominal a treaty between the USA and Russia. It had been an essential treaty for Europe and for the peace in the world.

and pretending that the guy is going to start a nuclear war.

Donald Trump has a narcissistic personality disorder. Do you remember Anders Behring Breivick? Same type of psychopathology. He also had a narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissism is anything else than harmless. Donadlö Trump is for example not able to lose. But what if "to lose" is the only possible way to save lifes?

So, you didn't like him ending that treaty? Why?

It increased the probability of a nuclear war in Europe with INFs and a preemptive strike against the USA with intercontinental nukes.

My support for Trump was initially based on his sound economic and immigration policies. That that is worthy of ridicule from you is just you being something, either stupid and just an ass.

I will never understand why someone makes the own person on the own free will to a slave of an idiot like Donald Trump. How was it able to happen that this unbelievable stupid man got more than one vote?

Last edited:
It was only nominal a treaty between the USA and Russia. It had been an essential treaty for Europe and for the peace in the world.

Donald Trump has a narcissistic personality disorder. Do you remember Anders Behring Breivick? Same type of psychopathology. He also had a narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissism is anything else than harmless. Donadlö Trump is for example not able to lose. But what if "to lose" is the only possible way to save lifes?

He was President for 4 years. No new wars. Your panic mongering was already proven false, by history.

It increased the probability of a nuclear war in Europe with INFs and a preemptive strike against the USA with intercontinental nukes.

Cold War is over. The Soviet Union is gone. Russia is a pale shadow of that threat. You don't need US. If we suck that bad, just tell US to go away and take care of it youself.

I will never understand why someone makes the own person on the own free will to a slave

Supporting a politician politically is not being a slave. Are you really this confused or are you just talking shit?

of an idiot like Donald Trump.

Trump is a very bright guy who did a fine job as President. YOur hysteria makes you look like a crazy person to anyone that can remember more than 5 minutes ago.

How was it able to happen that this unbelievable stupid man got more than one vote?

He had the best policies, and he ran a good campaign. That this is confusing to you, is a you problem. Deal with it. Stop being weird about it.

He was President for 4 years. No new wars.

Economic wars normally end in real wars. And the effects of the totally wrong international politics of "great again" strength will exist for deacdes. Specially to trust in the USA became an impossibolty under Donald Trump for the politics of all presidents of the USA after him.

Your panic mongering was already proven false, by history.

You overestimate my ability to be in panic and you underestimate the idiocy of this man.

Cold War is over.

What do you call this what is now a result of the hate of the USA against the rest of the world?

The Soviet Union is gone. Russia is a pale shadow of that threat.

Idiot.

You don't need US.

We never needed the USA - for nothing. We are able to be super-stupid on our own.

If we suck that bad, just tell US to go away and take care of it youself.

This was the onloy thing Trump was convincing me - on totally other reasons. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany.

Supporting a politician politically is not being a slave.

Your choice. Anything else than to be 100% loyal to Donald Trump in is not in the will of your master Donald Trump.

Are you really this confused or are you just talking shit?

Hmm. We will see. When Donald Trump will fall one day from whatever kind of horse with whatever kind of crossbow arrow in his beard instead in an apple than I perhaps did not talking shit.

Trump is a very bright guy

Like Count Dracula?

who did a fine job as President.

He did do a job? Donald Trump? Funny idea. This man knows what is a job?

YOur hysteria makes you look like a crazy person to anyone that can remember more than 5 minutes ago.

He had the best policies, and he ran a good campaign. That this is confusing to you, is a you problem. Deal with it. Stop being weird about it.

Hang Trump - from my point of view that's your only chance if you don't like to be hanged from history on your own.

Last edited:
Economic wars normally end in real wars. And the effects of the totally wrong international politics of "great again" strength will exist for deacdes. Specially to trust in the USA became an impossibolty under Donald Trump for the politics of all presidents of the USA after him.

Econcomic wars? Trump barely pushed back on trade policy. Our trade partners and allies have gotten used to US being the world's sucker, and Trump resisted slightly that status quo.

You overestimate my ability to be in panic and you underestimate the idiocy of this man.

Nope. You are still pushing the panic mongering that was proven false by his first four years.

What do you call this what is now a result of the hate of the USA against the rest of the world?

Not the Cold War.

Idiot.

We never needed the USA - for nothing. We are able to be super-stupid on our own.

So, don't whine to me about US then, whine to your leaders and leave NATO.

This was the onloy thing Trump was convincing me - on totally other reasons. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany.

I would love to.

Your choice. Anything else than to be 100% loyal to Donald Trump in is not in the will of your master Donald Trump.

You're talking nonsense.

Hmm. We will see. When Donald Trump will fall one day from whatever kind of horse with whatever kind of crossbow arrow in his beard instead in an apple than I perhaps did not talking shit.

The guy is 76. Of course his time is short. But the population he spoke out for, ie Middle America, will still be here. We are the backbone of this nation and we will not be ignored.
Like Count Dracula?

Again with the vague panic mongering that you cannot back up.

He did do a job? Donald Trump? Funny idea. This man knows what is a job?

Again, vague negative shit. That is all you have to support your weird hate of the man.
Hang Trump - from my point of view that's your only chance if you don't like to be hanged from history on your own.

You are being silly. Trump is not a threat. His enemies are the threat. To us.

Econcomic wars? Trump barely pushed back on trade policy.

This idiot cancelled the TTIP process and liked to do afterwards nearly the same on his own poor level of stupidity without any big success. In case of the German car industry he spoke nothing else than only 100% stupid nonsense also in case of the duffernce about taxes in this context between the USA and the EU - which had been nearly the same with a little different weights. Before Trump came who do you thnk had been the greatest car exporter of cars "made in the USA"? BMW! But since some time BMW is not any longer able to sell German cars made in the USA in China. And Donald Trump did not like to see any Mercedes in NY any longer. He solved this car-technical problem "How to make votes with stupid nonsense like for example to produce hate on Germany" by leaving NY.

Our trade partners and allies have gotten used to US being the world's sucker, and Trump resisted slightly that status quo.

You never had really discussed about the nonsesne Trump said and did do in this context - otherwise you would know what an unbelievable bullshit this had been.

Nope. You are still pushing the panic mongering that was proven false by his first four years. ...

Okay. ... In memoriam Georg Elser. ... If I had a gun and I would be in the same room together with Donald Trump then I would not know whether it is not my duty to kill this future tyrant of the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back