California Father guilty of murder for throwing daughter off cliff

Nope. We have more humane ways, and we don't need to wait 48 months in most cases.
You really are a disease. At least you admit it.
I am rational, you are not. I can deal with the fact that life is brutal and a four-year-old is more valuable than a potential four-year-old.
That isn't a fact, it's your warped opinion. Hopefully when you're old, you'll fall prey to the very system you advocated that renders cheap the value of human life.

People like you are proof of hell's existence.
Actually that's common sense, which is why you don't get it. You are dogmatic, I am rational.
You are cold, cruel, evil, and a death cultist. None of that makes you rational.
As I said, you are dogmatic, not rational. That's normal in people who believe in God.

I don't say humanity is a disease for no reason. He's just a more obvious example of the usual insanity.
Lauren%27s+School+Photo.jpg
if the kid was a down syndrome kid or had another handicap you would have applauded the guy...right asshole?...
Nope. We have more humane ways, and we don't need to wait 48 months in most cases.
I am rational, you are not. I can deal with the fact that life is brutal and a four-year-old is more valuable than a potential four-year-old.
as long as they are not handicapped right lowlife?...
In a rational world most wouldn't make it to four. We already have too many healthy children we aren't caring for properly without adding in those with extreme needs.

I just can't even imagine someone being that out of their mind to do something like this! Once he admitted to why he did it, there should be no question that he spends the rest of his life in prison! I'd say the death penalty, but since California is just a liberal state and probably only believes in killing fetus's, it would never happen.
it has 746 cons on death row...how many in Michigan?...

I thought someone here said Calif doesn't have the death penalty...I must have mis-read it. So good, hopefully he gets it. Ya, none in Michigan...although I think we should!
here is the latest on the DP out here....
California death penalty Executions could resume under high court ruling - San Jose Mercury News

That isn't a fact, it's your warped opinion. Hopefully when you're old, you'll fall prey to the very system you advocated that renders cheap the value of human life.

Actually that's common sense, which is why you don't get it. You are dogmatic, I am rational.
You are cold, cruel, evil, and a death cultist. None of that makes you rational.

No one is talking about killing anyone who is already born and isn't retarded.

And if you want to have and raise your retard, go for it.
the guy you are defending....paint his house is talking about those already born....

After two mistrials, a jury Wednesday convicted a Los Angeles man of premeditated murder for throwing his 4-year-old daughter off a Pacific Ocean cliff to avoid paying child support.

Father guilty of murder for throwing daughter off cliff
It is so easy to automatically think he did it. But what actual evidence do they have? Maybe she really did fall? Did he fail a polygraph? Was it all extenuating circumstances? For example, was he never sweet to her? Did he ever make threats?

I just worry that the guy may not have actually done it. Now not only is his kid dead he's in jail for life.

But he probably did it. I'm just asking.

Never sweet to her? That's interesting !

The attorney for the accused pretty much said his client was guilty by admitting that he was a bad father and shouldn't be sentenced beyond that of man slaughter. That's close enough for me to an admission of guilt.

This is just as disgusting as abortion is. Killing an innocent child for selfish self centered reasons.
Ah, this is a great deal worse. She was aware of life, fetuses are not.

One is abortion, this is murder.
Both are murder. Both feel/felt pain when they were murdered.Both thing happen/happened because of selfish,self centered,lazy "parents"
To feel pain you need a nervous system, something most aborted fetuses don't have. Those that do can be dealt with humanely.

You can't be serious? PP is cutting up dead babies and providing parts for research and you think the baby has no nervous system among those hearts, livers, kidneys' etc.? What are you, a science denier?

I just can't even imagine someone being that out of their mind to do something like this! Once he admitted to why he did it, there should be no question that he spends the rest of his life in prison! I'd say the death penalty, but since California is just a liberal state and probably only believes in killing fetus's, it would never happen.

I thought someone here said Calif doesn't have the death penalty...I must have mis-read it. So good, hopefully he gets it. Ya, none in Michigan...although I think we should!
California death penalty Executions could resume under high court ruling - San Jose Mercury News

I wonder who the last guy was that California put to death nearly ten years ago ?

As I said, you are dogmatic, not rational. That's normal in people who believe in God.
People who believe in God cherish human life. You are motivated by Satan.

This is just as disgusting as abortion is. Killing an innocent child for selfish self centered reasons.

Both are murder. Both feel/felt pain when they were murdered.Both thing happen/happened because of selfish,self centered,lazy "parents"
To feel pain you need a nervous system, something most aborted fetuses don't have. Those that do can be dealt with humanely.

You can't be serious? PP is cutting up dead babies and providing parts for research and you think the baby has no nervous system among those hearts, livers, kidneys' etc.? What are you, a science denier?
One, not babies. Two, read up on fetal development: Fetal development MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

I wonder who the last guy was that California put to death nearly ten years ago ?
Likely at the bottom: http://graphics.latimes.com/towergraphic-see-13-men-executed-california-1978/

If you cherished life you wouldn't be pro-war and pro-capital punishment.

"Can be"....but are they? The baby's bones are hardening at 16 weeks. They feel pain no later that 20 weeks. So, when they're CRUSHING the bones of a 20 wk fetus, it's feeling extreme pain. They are murdering a live human being in the cruelest way.

• “At 20 weeks, the fetal brain has the full complement of brain cells present in adulthood, ready and waiting to receive pain signals from the body, and their electrical activity can be recorded by standard electroencephalography (EEG).”
— Dr. Paul Ranalli, neurologist, University of Toronto

• An unborn baby at 20 weeks gestation “is fully capable of experiencing pain. … Without question, [abortion] is a dreadfully painful experience for any infant subjected to such a surgical procedure.”
— Robert J. White, M.D., PhD., professor of neurosurgery, Case Western University

Unborn babies have heightened sensitivitiesUnborn babies at 20 weeks development actually feel pain more intensely than adults. This is a “uniquely vulnerable time, since the pain system is fully established, yet the higher level pain-modifying system has barely begun to develop,” according to Dr. Ranalli.

“Having administered anesthesia for fetal surgery, I know that on occasion we need to administer anesthesia directly to the fetus, because even at these early gestational ages the fetus moves away from the pain of the stimulation,” stated David Birnbach, M.D., president of the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology and self-described as “pro-choice,” in testimony before the U.S. Congress.
Unborn babies can feel pain during abortion

"Can be"....but are they? The baby's bones are hardening at 16 weeks. They feel pain no later that 20 weeks. So, when they're CRUSHING the bones of a 20 wk fetus, it's feeling extreme pain. They are murdering a live human being in the cruelest way.

• “At 20 weeks, the fetal brain has the full complement of brain cells present in adulthood, ready and waiting to receive pain signals from the body, and their electrical activity can be recorded by standard electroencephalography (EEG).”
— Dr. Paul Ranalli, neurologist, University of Toronto

• An unborn baby at 20 weeks gestation “is fully capable of experiencing pain. … Without question, [abortion] is a dreadfully painful experience for any infant subjected to such a surgical procedure.”
— Robert J. White, M.D., PhD., professor of neurosurgery, Case Western University

Unborn babies have heightened sensitivitiesUnborn babies at 20 weeks development actually feel pain more intensely than adults. This is a “uniquely vulnerable time, since the pain system is fully established, yet the higher level pain-modifying system has barely begun to develop,” according to Dr. Ranalli.

“Having administered anesthesia for fetal surgery, I know that on occasion we need to administer anesthesia directly to the fetus, because even at these early gestational ages the fetus moves away from the pain of the stimulation,” stated David Birnbach, M.D., president of the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology and self-described as “pro-choice,” in testimony before the U.S. Congress.
Unborn babies can feel pain during abortion
Yeah, not an unbiased source but regardless, if proven true, we have drugs for that eh?

I'm neither. And even if I was, executing a ruthless killer is not the same as murdering babies and toddlers. Only an evil asshole would do that.

I'm neither. And even if I was, executing a ruthless killer is not the same as murdering babies and toddlers. Only an evil asshole would do that.
I thought killing was killing? Suddenly it's not? Interesting...

Nobody ever claimed all killing is the same, liar.

After two mistrials, a jury Wednesday convicted a Los Angeles man of premeditated murder for throwing his 4-year-old daughter off a Pacific Ocean cliff to avoid paying child support.

I don't say humanity is a disease for no reason. He's just a more obvious example of the usual insanity.
if the kid was a down syndrome kid or had another handicap you would have applauded the guy...right asshole?...
I'm Greek. In sparta we would throw a down baby in the pit of death. Today we just get late term abortions. No reason why you should force someone to a life of raising a retard Harry.
what if the kid is already born bobo?....thats what im talking about....the asshole you are defending has said "Droolers", his term for down syndrome kids,and other handicapped kids,should be put down because they are a "waste of life" his words not mine....
Not a waste of life but a sad burden on their families. No one should live that way harry. I've seen wonderful families raise lovingly a retarded baby. God bless them harry. But if the doctor showed me a severely retarded baby I'd say put him or her out of our missery. No thanks sorry.

And many breeders can't afford to, especially with all the cuts in social programs.

Or is get a late term abortion.

Keep in mind those parents who got late term abortions went on to become loving parents to healthy children.

Oh good, then killing can be justified, that's helpful. Tell us, in your cherish life view, should bin Laden have been killed?

I'm Greek. In sparta we would throw a down baby in the pit of death. Today we just get late term abortions. No reason why you should force someone to a life of raising a retard Harry.
what if the kid is already born bobo?....thats what im talking about....the asshole you are defending has said "Droolers", his term for down syndrome kids,and other handicapped kids,should be put down because they are a "waste of life" his words not mine....
My mom has Alzheimer's and I know I wouldn't kill my retarded baby because my mom should be put down yet I wouldn't do it. But I know she would.

I saw that movie still Alice and the woman tried to kill herself and I got the feeling I was feeling bad for her when she wasn't able to swallow the pills because she definitely wanted to. And I know my mom wouldn't want to live like she is and my dad wouldn't kill her but he doesn't like seeing her live like this. But he loves her so he's going to suffer while he watches her suffer because that's what people who love each other do. I think that's why late term abortions are a good idea. you don't want to get attached

Oh good, then killing can be justified, that's helpful. Tell us, in your cherish life view, should bin Laden have been killed?
My mom has Alzheimer's. No question she would kill herself with a pill or shot if she were able to make that decision. I would so would my dad.

My dad says though they'd have to give him the shot first.

Forum List

Back