Lol, Califorina is one of the riches and most advance economies on this planet. Do you know what real misery is? Asshole? Mississippi, Alabama and most of the south are truly the poorest, least educated and most backwards shit holes this country has to offer.

I don't call any state a craphole. They all have their own history, traditions, good people, not so good people etc.
I don’t deny that California has produced some amazing people. Steve Jobs (although a serious asshole) was pretty remarkable. Jessica Alba is not only beautiful, but bright and classy. Tom Brady is awesome.

But there is no denying the state has become an absolute shit-hole. The list of problems with that state is astounding, and they are all self-inflicted.

So which state are you living in, if you don't mind me asking. Me, I'm in California and I don't believe it's as bad as you say it is. It's so large and diverse, it could be it's own country.
I live in a state that doesn’t have people and businesses fleeing in record numbers. My state also doesn’t sign laws that lowers knowingly spreading AIDS from a felony to a misdemeanor.

I mean...come on. What kind of a state does that? If you intentionally spread AIDS - that is attempted murder. And Jerry Brown and the idiot state government there just made it a misdemeanor.

What state do you live in? Real Estate is selling like hotcakes here and it's hard to find a small home in just a halfway decent neighborhood for under a half million. Lots of wealthy foreigners buy real estate here. Why aren't they picking up low priced real estate in Kansas, Oklahoma, Alabama? Things aren't as bad here as they say it is. You have to go out of your way to find the slums here. You say people are leaving here in record numbers, but they must be being replaced by record numbers. If you got on one of our many freeways during work time traffic, you'd know what I mean.

So which state are you living in, if you don't mind me asking. Me, I'm in California and I don't believe it's as bad as you say it is. It's so large and diverse, it could be it's own country.
I live in a state that doesn’t have people and businesses fleeing in record numbers. My state also doesn’t sign laws that lowers knowingly spreading AIDS from a felony to a misdemeanor.

I mean...come on. What kind of a state does that? If you intentionally spread AIDS - that is attempted murder. And Jerry Brown and the idiot state government there just made it a misdemeanor.

What state do you live in? Real Estate is selling like hotcakes here and it's hard to find a small home in just a halfway decent neighborhood for under a half million. Lots of wealthy foreigners buy real estate here. Why aren't they picking up low priced real estate in Kansas, Oklahoma, Alabama? Things aren't as bad here as they say it is. You have to go out of your way to find the slums here. You say people are leaving here in record numbers, but they must be being replaced by record numbers. If you got on one of our many freeways during work time traffic, you'd know what I mean.

You had better do some research before you blow your horn. California is on the verge of collapse! People are fleeing like crazy, and being replaced by illegal aliens.

Why are homes so high? Because of YOUR GOVERNMENT in the state! That is like asking why rents for some people are so cheap in New York, (rent control) while others pay through the nose.

In closing, let me say that YOU are actually doing the rest of us a favor, while you THINK you are doing yourself a favor! You see, we can go spend 5,000 dollars a day if we want, until we run out of money too. It would look like you do, living high, everyone thinks it is great unless they look at the balance sheet, and claim it is the American dream, lol.

And then, and then, you RUN OUT OF MONEY, and can't borrow anymore. OR, you screw the states retirees, and have you told them that is what you are going to do yet, and that would only save you for awhile! In truth, Illinois is 1st, but you are NOT far behind-)

The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?
The politicians have ruined it all. Look at this:

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

:rolleyes: Why not throw in Alaska real estate?

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating deb

Idiot, have you ever even been there? It's crazy nice...so much so that everyone wants to be there and real estate is through the roof.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating deb

Idiot, have you ever even been there? It's crazy nice...so much so that everyone wants to be there and real estate is through the roof.
Another progressive who denies reality. :eusa_doh:

Nitwit...if “everyone” wants to be there, people and businesses wouldn’t be fleeing that shit-hole state in record numbers. Stop making up your own version of reality.

So what state is better ? Name two .

Being a New Yorker, I have to say New York but California is a close second.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've lived in both NY and CA and CA wins hands down. Where else can you snow ski and surf in the same day?

And come on...

Partner_Parks_large_HRSPrenedriversFCC.jpg

Mendocino.jpg

goldengatebeach_2165133_fotoliarf_2344_960x380.jpg

Then why are people and businesses fleeing the state an alarming rate, genius?

Losers (like yourself) who can't make it there and companies looking to pad their bottom lines with cheap labor that you people love to work for.
LMAO! That’s the response of a second grader. It’s a shit-hole state and everyone knows it. People and businesses are fleeing in record numbers. Your juvenile “losers can’t make it there” excuse is as pitiful as you are.

It’s a state that promotes and supports promiscuity, homosexuality, sexual assault on women and children, drug use, illegal aliens, and communism among other things.

It's own country that ranks 6th, economically, in the world.

Let’s take an objective look at California:

Problems (mostly) of their control:
  • Earthquakes
  • Wild Fires
Problems within their control which they fail to properly manage:
  • Traffic
  • Riots (Watts, Rodney King, etc.)
Problems which they literally created:
  • Gangs (Bloods, Crips, Mongols, Hells Angels, Mexican Mafia, etc.)
  • Ungodly real estate prices for pathetic homes and properties
  • $80 billion in debt
  • Illegal aliens encouraged and supported
  • Serial Killers (Charles Manson, the Zodiac, Night Stalker, Golden State Killer)
  • Mass power outages
  • Substance abuse
  • Sexual abuse
Wow...what a “wonderful” place to live. Gangs, serial killers, and rapists are running around rampant while you have no power, $80 billion in debt, queers spreading STD’s, people are rioting and wild fires are burning down whatever the earthquakes didn’t already collapse.

Gee..why oh why haven’t I moved there already?

California the golden state, lots of good lots of bad & every thing in the middle PS best weather in the who USA when its not on fire. PS love your pictures of the redwoods, use to live down the street from old mill park. the start of the redwoods in Marin county. Am Midwest now, every place has its own beauty.

It's own country that ranks 6th, economically, in the world.
That’s because it’s massive and filled with advantageous natural resources (agricultural, oil, beach front property, etc.). If it wasn’t a shit-hole state run into the ground by progressives, it would be the #2 economy in the world and people and businesses wouldn’t be fleeing it.

Top 10 U.S. destinations...weird so many are in CA

10. Orlando, Fla.

9. Washington, D.C.

8. Seattle, Wash.

7. San Diego, Calif.

6. Los Angeles, Calif.

5. New Orleans, La.

4. Las Vegas, Nev.

3. San Francisco, Calif.

2. Chicago, Ill.

1. New York City, N.Y.

While there are plenty of places I don't want to be in California, sea witch is right, the redwoods are a religious experience and a national treasure. I have heard from some in my family that San Diego is very nice too. Basically for me there is an inverse relationship. The bigger the population the less I want to live there. Since Mathew doesn't want them I'll take Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, and the mountains of western North Carolina thank you

if your willing to share, will take New Orleans, & half of north Carolina. there are some pretty parts there but let you keep Alabama,& Florida

The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

That's because everyone wants to live in California, and no one wants to live in the redneck hell called Texas. Prices reflect supply and demand, moron.

View attachment 154049

View attachment 154052

That's because everyone wants to live in California, and no one wants to live in the redneck hell called Texas. Prices reflect supply and demand, moron.

NEGATIVE
haha...nobody stand-up "wants" to live in Mexifornia. I live in a very nice, very exclusive "pocket" of Southern Mexifornia and I can't wait to get out...most legit people are trapped here by jobs, businesses, real estate, kids in college...etc..but trust me we all have escape plans.
However, this armpit has become an amazing shithole for wetbacks, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers.

California wants to be independent...

Earthquakes, mud slides, forest fires, huge debt, sexual criminal deviants, Hollywood pushing violent / sexual deviant culture...

Perhaps Trump's wall should wall off California from the rest of the US. :p

California wants to be independent...

Earthquakes, mud slides, forest fires, huge debt, sexual criminal deviants, Hollywood pushing violent / sexual deviant culture...

Perhaps Trump's wall should wall off California from the rest of the US. :p

CA would do fine...y'all might not like the price you'd end up paying for produce though...

Forum List

Back