California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
More California Envy.

What is the crime level for other STDs? Felony or Misdemeanor?

So what state is better ? Name two .

Being a New Yorker, I have to say New York but California is a close second.

Most LefTards would say:
"Any state where stuffing my penis in a mans ass could be considered cool, any state where a deranged man in a dress can shit next to teenage girls, the state that rains down the most free shit to its bottom feeders, any state that steals from good quality, hard working Americans to fund as many illegal Wetbacks as possible.
California?

BINGO....you win!
Haha

I love both....having been raised in the first (Upstate) and made the 2nd my home (thanks to the military).

Haha...what a surprise...another twisted whack-job "Loves" Loon York and Mexifornia.....so weird.
When have you been to either place. BTW...the area of NY where I am from, Western NY, is heavily Republican. The county in CA I live in, Northern San Diego Co., is heavily Republican. But I bet you are too ignorant to have known that.

I love both....having been raised in the first (Upstate) and made the 2nd my home (thanks to the military).

Haha...what a surprise...another twisted whack-job "Loves" Loon York and Mexifornia.....so weird.
When have you been to either place. BTW...the area of NY where I am from, Western NY, is heavily Republican. The county in CA I live in, Northern San Diego Co., is heavily Republican. But I bet you are too ignorant to have known that.

Haha...I call BULLSHIT!
So you spent 20 years in the military and you live among the best in this nation and somehow, someway you're still a twisted and confused total un-American whack-job?
No fucking way!

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

More California Envy.

Does HPV kill you, sweetie? Does it? More progressive common sense envy.

The fact that you would even attempt to defend something this sick, this disturbing, and this outrageous is a testament to your partisan hack mentality. I *guarantee* you if a Republican government had changed spreading AIDS intentionally from a felony to a misdemeanor, you'd be all over this board losing your shit.

That's just sick. And your sick for defending it.

Jobs pay more in California because they have to. They can’t get anyone to come there because a pitiful 936 sq ft home costs a staggering $459,000.

Businesses and people have been pulling out of California for years because it’s a progressive shit-hole.

A "pitiful 936 sq ft home" costs a staggering $459,000 because people actually want to live there!

Do you know nothing at all about economics?
Then why are people and businesses fleeing the state an alarming rate, genius?

Nestlé, Other Businesses Flee California | Competitive Enterprise ...

Two dozen companies commit to leaving California - KCRA.com

Misguided State Policies Lead To More Companies Leaving California

If only progressive found swallowing facts as easy as they find swallowing cocks, this world would be a MUCH better place.

Wonder how many posting negatives about Calif have ever lived there? speak up. every state has great things & not so great stuff.
that's why us lucky Americans can move any where in the states we want, no pass port or paper work needed.

Losers (like yourself) who can't make it there and companies looking to pad their bottom lines with cheap labor that you people love to work for.

Losers (like yourself) who can't make it there and companies looking to pad their bottom lines with cheap labor that you people love to work for.
LMAO! That’s the response of a second grader. It’s a shit-hole state and everyone knows it. People and businesses are fleeing in record numbers. Your juvenile “losers can’t make it there” excuse is as pitiful as you are.

It’s a state that promotes and supports promiscuity, homosexuality, sexual assault on women and children, drug use, illegal aliens, and communism among other things.

LMAO! That’s the response of a second grader. It’s a shit-hole state and everyone knows it. People and businesses are fleeing in record numbers. Your juvenile “losers can’t make it there” excuse is as pitiful as you are.

It’s a state that promotes and supports promiscuity, homosexuality, sexual assault on women and children, drug use, illegal aliens, and communism among other things.

So which state are you living in, if you don't mind me asking. Me, I'm in California and I don't believe it's as bad as you say it is. It's so large and diverse, it could be it's own country.

But, but, but...Silicon Valley, the Pacific Ocean...but, but, but...GDP!

Better? You can't be serious?
Any state with fewer Mexicans, fewer Blacks and fewer Liberals...coincidence?
But you probably don't want the whole truth and nothing but the truth do you? This is the kind of truth that causes you to cry RACIST, roll up in the fetal position and need a shower...it scares you.

So why are you still living here in California if it's as bad as you say it is?

Lol, Califorina is one of the riches and most advance economies on this planet. Do you know what real misery is? Asshole? Mississippi, Alabama and most of the south are truly the poorest, least educated and most backwards shit holes this country has to offer.

Lol, Califorina is one of the riches and most advance economies on this planet. Do you know what real misery is? Asshole? Mississippi, Alabama and most of the south are truly the poorest, least educated and most backwards shit holes this country has to offer.

I don't call any state a craphole. They all have their own history, traditions, good people, not so good people etc.

So which state are you living in, if you don't mind me asking. Me, I'm in California and I don't believe it's as bad as you say it is. It's so large and diverse, it could be it's own country.
I live in a state that doesn’t have people and businesses fleeing in record numbers. My state also doesn’t sign laws that lowers knowingly spreading AIDS from a felony to a misdemeanor.

I mean...come on. What kind of a state does that? If you intentionally spread AIDS - that is attempted murder. And Jerry Brown and the idiot state government there just made it a misdemeanor.

Clearly Sucking Cocks was educated in California... :lmao:

And if California was truly one of the most (and I quote) “advance” (that would be advanced, you uneducated dillhole), then businesses wouldn’t be fleeing that shit-hole state in record numbers.

The facts override your idiotic and uneducated opinion.

Forum List

Back