You are one strange dude. How long have you been running around making up shit.
Hmmm. Apparently to you, "making up shit" is working off what you say, which of course doesn't say good things about what you say.

Hmmm. Apparently to you, "making up shit" is working off what you say, which of course doesn't say good things about what you say.
I know there’s a thought in that post……somewhere.

You’re hilarious….so you really sit around all day and rewrite the laws of Physics ? Gasoline car fires are much worse and much more likely then electric car fires.

Your comments are down right stupid.
Do a little research on lithium ion battery fires and how easy they are to put out, then come back.

. You can’t read can you ?
Wow, now you’re worried about the temperature. So you admit you were FOS about EV fires being a bigger problem. Gasoline fires are easier to put out ? Hilarious. Not only are you a fraud, you aren’t even a fireman.

You were burned twice in one post
Let's see if I remember correctly, why yes I do. This is what I said. "One other thing, make sure you're not in your EV when it catches fire, especially on the interstate. That would be bad." From that, you got, "So you admit you were FOS about EV fires being a bigger problem". You know, you really do have a reading comprehension problem.

Do a little research on lithium ion battery fires and how easy they are to put out, then come back.
ha ha, who gives a fk foolish.
hilarious. Per 100,000 units sold, Gasoline-powered cars, about 1,530 FIRES. Electric vehicles (EVs) saw just 25 fires per 100,000 sold.

NOW TELL US WHICH IS THE BIGGEST FIRE PROBLEM.
Ah, may be those 25 are still burning ? What an idiotic argument you just try to make up.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
But the Propagandists won't allow the marxist sheep nationwide acknowledge it.

They've won. Been saying the own our culture. I myself have participated in large ways in their crap.

Regrettably I am not a Saint. That is very regrettable to me and suffer from all sorts of addictions or attachments.

ha ha, who gives a fk foolish.
hilarious. Per 100,000 units sold, Gasoline-powered cars, about 1,530 FIRES. Electric vehicles (EVs) saw just 25 fires per 100,000 sold.

NOW TELL US WHICH IS THE BIGGEST FIRE PROBLEM.
Ah, may be those 25 are still burning ? What an idiotic argument you just try to make up.
Oh, you're still pretending that's what I said? I would tell you to go back and read it again, but I know you won't.

Oh, you're still pretending that's what I said? I would tell you to go back and read it again, but I know you won't.
You keep saying what, electric fires are ”harder to put out “. Big fking deal if you have plenty of time to escape. Well, you said they were hotter when gas fires in cars give off literally, twice the heat over time.

Over two hundred people have been killed in gasoline car fires, care to guess how many people killed in EV fires……try ZERO During the time EVs have been sold of late.

GASOLINE IS A combustible, electricity is not fool, it’s an energy. Gasoline fumes ignites instantly dufus. It takes time for the overheating battery to ignite itself and the material around it. Meanwhile, alarms are going off and like any electric fire, it stinks to high heaven giving any fool, like you, time to exit.

Gasoline fires with the fumes, can literally “explode” with little warning, just like it’s designed to do in the combustion chamber. Gasoline cars run on controlled ignition, so they are inherently dangerous.

Electric cars run on electromagnetism. You’re arguments are foolish. Foiled again by science…illiteracy doesn’t help does it.

Last edited:
The shit-hole state of California strikes again
Worse states to live in...
California is no where to be found.....plenty of reds though. So keep making up shit.

Worse states to live in...California is no where to be found.....plenty of reds though. So keep making up shit.
A propaganda opinion piece has no influence on the intelligent and educated chief.

I’ve filled this thread with facts exposing the failed left-wing ideology on display on California. You’ve been unable to dispute any of it (because it’s all 100% accurate).

Wow, if they were worse, don’t you think more then ZERO people would be dying from them per 100,000 units. You seem to be hung up on lithium battery fires are so hard to put out yet they occur 25 to 100,000 units where gasoline fires are 1500 plus per 100,000. You’re such a Fix News fool, promoting more death on the highway just so oil companies can cause more carnage. What a twit.Gasoline fires are OBVIOUSLY MORE DANGEROUS TO THE PUBLIC.

A propaganda opinion piece has no influence on the intelligent and educated chief.

I’ve filled this thread with facts exposing the failed left-wing ideology on display on California. You’ve been unable to dispute any of it (because it’s all 100% accurate).
You’ve filled this with nothing more then isolated propaganda examples initiated from Fix News propaganda. .....they have nothing to do with the facts. California is no where near as dangerous to live in as a plethora of red states.....get a life, and take a course in math.

You want a fact ? Most of the worse states to live in are red states !

Safest states to live in......NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, Connecticut.....gee, no red states there

Attachments

• 1663292495536.png
    1663292495536.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1663292494780.png
    1663292494780.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 1663292495041.png
    1663292495041.png
    555 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1663292495286.png
    1663292495286.png