10 poorest counties in America
  1. Kentucky: McCreary County.
  2. Mississippi: Holmes County. ...
  3. Alabama: Sumter County. ...
  4. South Carolina: Allendale County. ...
  5. West Virginia: McDowell County. ...
  6. Arkansas: Phillips County. ...
  7. New Mexico: Quay County. ...
  8. Louisiana: Claiborne Parish. ...

Nope, just pointing out that you don't know why people are leaving California in droves, so you just make up ideas to allow yourself to believe they have a good reason.
And you do know ? All I know are the facts.
Nope, just pointing out that you don't know why people are leaving California in droves, so you just make up ideas to allow yourself to believe they have a good reason.
You really don’t have a fking clue why some people leave California. It’s just made up shit on your part.

one thing we know for sure, is the gdp per capita has steadily risen every year. So the people who are leaving, are helping the economy of Calif. by leaving. . Ergo, they should fit right in with the dullards of red states.

Be sure to send us video of you charging your car like that. Include the gauge on you car that shows the charge rising. Oh, and you can't speed it up, do it real time.

One other thing, make sure you're not in your EV when it catches fire, especially on the interstate. That would be bad.
I said, you can make your own electricity….what you use it for is up to you.
According to research instead of made up shit from you, gasoline powered cars are more likely to catch fire.
geesus, you’re 0-2 in one post. You’re always fking* wrong like the Trumpster.

Hey dah…..if some one steals a car and then takes it accross the town line, or commits a murder and walks twenty feet out of town, the city police have no authority except if they see the offense committed . That’s why these offenses are state crimes IDIOT.
I’m dying. Absolutely dying. :lmao:

I honestly can’t tell if you’re this uneducated or you just backed yourself into a corner with lies and need to lie more now.

You are using words and you don’t know wtf you are talking about. You don’t even know what the differences are between local, state, county and federal federal offenses do you ? You Humpers are sad.
Still waiting for you to name a single state law enforcement agency :lmao:

nope, try again.
Facts are facts, Chief. You crying “nope” doesn’t change them. 🤷‍♂️

Democrats are so incompetent, they can’t even keep electricity flowing :lmao:

So sad that people like Dagosa and otto105 can’t bring themselves to admit that the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.

Facts are facts, Chief. You crying “nope” doesn’t change them. 🤷‍♂️
That doesn't change the fact that 9 of the 10 poorest countries in the US are in red states.

Your offered post only offers one person's opinion.

Democrats are so incompetent, they can’t even keep electricity flowing :lmao:

So sad that people like Dagosa and otto105 can’t bring themselves to admit that the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.
Dude, just last year the state of texas had some cold weather and the state grid failed killing over 200 people.

If I ran California, it would be the #1 economy in the world (literally more than all 49 other states combined). But Democrats and the left-wing ideology are so incompetent, they can’t even keep electricity flowing. :laugh:

Ever notice how the left advocates 24x7 that the US should be more like China? An oppressive, totalitarian state run by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) with a horrific human-rights record?

Tells you everything you need to know about the extremism of the anti-American left.

And you do know ? All I know are the facts.

You really don’t have a fking clue why some people leave California. It’s just made up shit on your part.

one thing we know for sure, is the gdp per capita has steadily risen every year. So the people who are leaving, are helping the economy of Calif. by leaving. . Ergo, they should fit right in with the dullards of red states.
The bottom line is, people leave California because they are convinced it will be better elsewhere. Interesting that you hold up the rich getting richer as a good thing. How very elitist of you. Tell us, has California managed to balance its budget yet or is it still living on credit?

I said, you can make your own electricity….what you use it for is up to you.
According to research instead of made up shit from you, gasoline powered cars are more likely to catch fire.
geesus, you’re 0-2 in one post. You’re always fking* wrong like the Trumpster.

And I said, show us a video of you charging up your car by walking across the floor in socks. Still waiting to see that marvelous new technique on display. Why, if you got THREE people to walk across the floor in socks, you could run your entire house and not need to depend on the unreliable California electricity production.

Now, as to the fire safety issue, a battery fire is much hotter, much harder to put out, and leaves you less time to get out of the car when it happens. That's not even controversial. At this point, you're just flailing desperately, trying to find something to be right about. Keep trying, it's entertaining.

And I said, show us a video of you charging up your car by walking across the floor in socks. Still waiting to see that marvelous new technique on display. Why, if you got THREE people to walk across the floor in socks, you could run your entire house and not need to depend on the unreliable California electricity production.

Now, as to the fire safety issue, a battery fire is much hotter, much harder to put out, and leaves you less time to get out of the car when it happens. That's not even controversial. At this point, you're just flailing desperately, trying to find something to be right about. Keep trying, it's entertaining.
. You can’t read can you ?
Wow, now you’re worried about the temperature. So you admit you were FOS about EV fires being a bigger problem. Gasoline fires are easier to put out ? Hilarious. Not only are you a fraud, you aren’t even a fireman.

You were burned twice in one post

You’re hilarious….so you really sit around all day and rewrite the laws of Physics ? Gasoline car fires are much worse and much more likely then electric car fires.

Your comments are down right stupid.

Why, if you got THREE people to walk across the floor in socks, you could run your entire house and not need to depend on the unreliable California electricity production.
You are one strange dude. How long have you been running around making up shit.

Forum List

Back