California Drought Part Of Dem Attacks On Farmers/Ranchers

I know where Ventura is. I also know where El Centro is, because I've been through there enough times. Besides, I can read a fucken map.

Guess you've never heard of Ft Irwin. The Sandbox, NTC.

If you think Dean is smart then you really are a dumb-ass.

Your problem is you're confusing what somebody else said with what I said. We were talking about the Southern California and all of the sudden somebody start harping about the San Jaquin river. I was talking about the Colorado river project coming out of Nevada.

you started this thread ....and it was about the Central Valley.....no where in what you posted was S.Cal and the Imperial Valley mentioned.....and as the thread progressed the talk was centered on the Central Valley....not Imperial.....

California is a pretty big state, but when you popped in I was talking about the El Centro area and NTC.

If you go way back I was talking about Lake Mead, Hoover Dam. etc. This feeds into Southern California.

Then Wry started talking about another river that he wants to divert back to some kind of pristine natural state and cut off the farmers, thus raising food prices to help some fish. The San Juaquin river.

Obama was up in Fresno trying to tell everyone he had nothing to do with all of the water being cut off from farmers.

So fuck off.

when i popped in it was after your third post and you never said nothing about imperial valley....you never said Imperial valley until your 6th post....you cant even follow your own fucking thread....everyone was talking about what YOU posted dipshit.....and to let you know Imperial Valley is not part of this conflict in the north like you claimed it is...so eat shit dumbass....

you started this thread ....and it was about the Central Valley.....no where in what you posted was S.Cal and the Imperial Valley mentioned.....and as the thread progressed the talk was centered on the Central Valley....not Imperial.....

California is a pretty big state, but when you popped in I was talking about the El Centro area and NTC.

If you go way back I was talking about Lake Mead, Hoover Dam. etc. This feeds into Southern California.

Then Wry started talking about another river that he wants to divert back to some kind of pristine natural state and cut off the farmers, thus raising food prices to help some fish. The San Juaquin river.

Obama was up in Fresno trying to tell everyone he had nothing to do with all of the water being cut off from farmers.

So fuck off.

when i popped in it was after your third post and you never said nothing about imperial valley....you never said Imperial valley until your 6th post....you cant even follow your own fucking thread....everyone was talking about what YOU posted dipshit.....and to let you know Imperial Valley is not part of this conflict in the north like you claimed it is...so eat shit dumbass....

Well said. However, keep in mind Mudwhistle's sanity is still in question.

So fuck off.

all the fucker had to do was say ...im talking about the imperial valley right now....his third post he was saying it was a desert....everyone at that point was talking about the topic he started....The Central Valley....thats when i said its not a desert.....why did he not clarify at that point what he was talking about?....instead he kept saying it was....geezus....

all the fucker had to do was say ...im talking about the imperial valley right now....his third post he was saying it was a desert....everyone at that point was talking about the topic he started....The Central Valley....thats when i said its not a desert.....why did he not clarify at that point what he was talking about?....instead he kept saying it was....geezus....

And now he's cut and run. Not only is he a liar, he's a coward.

Forum List

Back