California chef won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

LOL
More imagination. Where do you imagine that would ever be a real-life scenario. 1948?
What a pathetic cop out.

I have exposed your authoritarian bias and you know it. Now you're running from the argument.

You want GOVERNMENT to pick and choose who can exclude whom from his or her business. You want GOVERNMENT to decide which reasons for exclusion are valid and which are not.

YOU want to use GOVERNMENT to force YOUR way because it's what YOU believe, but FUCK everybody else.

At least you admit that you are an inconsistent motherfucker.

LOL
Government is not involved in any way in this case, dope.

LOL
More imagination. Where do you imagine that would ever be a real-life scenario. 1948?
What a pathetic cop out.

I have exposed your authoritarian bias and you know it. Now you're running from the argument.

You want GOVERNMENT to pick and choose who can exclude whom from his or her business. You want GOVERNMENT to decide which reasons for exclusion are valid and which are not.

YOU want to use GOVERNMENT to force YOUR way because it's what YOU believe, but FUCK everybody else.

LOL

That's the point. If the discrimination were based on race, or gender, or something else on the protected classes list, you can bet the government would be involved. And you'd be cheering them on.

Your assessment is not relevant to the decision made by the owner or the article.

So? Neither is yours.

As it has already turned out, the announcement of the new policy (now reversed), proved far more disruptive than any MAGA hat showing up could ever have been, and so it proved unreasonable even before it was even implemented. That horse, as they say, has bolted.

Who the fuck would know you were a "klanny" without the hood, dope?

Obviously a business owner can deny service to anyone who is disruptive.
If the klanny walks to the door with the hood on, removes it, and leaves it outside on the sidewalk, he is not walking in with the hood on.

If he says he is a klanny, that's not a dress code issue.

What is "disruptive" in your opinion? Let's get a definition so we can all be on the same page.

LOL
You're dumb a shit dude.

Great. He gets tossed then for being an obvious nut. Nobody walks into a business and announces they're a "klanny", dope.

we must be more courageous in the empathy we extend to one another, my friends. we must act in greater unity with one another!

the lines that divides are nowhere near as great as ties that bind us!

a united country is an enduring struggle

There is no freedom of speech in someone elses establishment. There's only their rules.

Unless we're dealing with a most-favored minority. Hypocrisy much?

What does that mean?

I'm saying your defense of the rights of the business owner is hypocritical.

Ok. I asked what that meant. Explain.

Protected classes? Do I really have to drag you through it?

Well, it's difficult to discuss a subject when you won't explain your point or give an example relevant to the thread.

What "protected class" gets away with wearing MAGA hats when others don't ?

Unless we're dealing with a most-favored minority. Hypocrisy much?

What does that mean?

Well, it's difficult to discuss a subject when you won't explain your point or give an example relevant to the thread.

That's what figured. No, I'm not going to play these kind of games with you. Can't you just defend your views honestly?

LOL
What a pathetic cop out.

LOL

That's the point. If the discrimination were based on race, or gender, or something else on the protected classes list, you can bet the government would be involved. And you'd be cheering them on.

Sure. I still see no correlation with the story though. Obviously a hat is not covered by public accomodation laws. Those laws cover people, not attire.

Your assessment is not relevant to the decision made by the owner or the article.

So? Neither is yours.

As it has already turned out, the announcement of the new policy (now reversed), proved far more disruptive than any MAGA hat showing up could ever have been, and so it proved unreasonable even before it was even implemented. That horse, as they say, has bolted.

Great. It's his choice.

Would he be welcome in your establishment?
No. Fuck that racist motherfucker.

But, I am not the one trying to carve out exceptions to get a particular result.

I am consistent.

ANY business owner should be free to decide whom he or she serves, for ANY reason.

I would defend the MAGA- hating chef's right to refuse people wearing that hat or even supporting its message.

That is FREEDOM.

Last edited:
we must be more courageous in the empathy we extend to one another, my friends. we must act in greater unity with one another!

That includes not being a flame thrower.

What does that mean?

That's what figured. No, I'm not going to play these kind of games with you. Can't you just defend your views honestly?

Game? I can only respond to information on the page. I can't speak to a point you have in mind but haven't yet expressed.

How does a public accomodation law apply to apparel?

And why should we so much as read, or even follow, that platitudinous sermon from a semi-literate, know-nothing, no-argument goof with infantile delusions of grandeur?

19 pages and liberals are still pretending that telling people wearing MAGA hats to leave is restaurant policy. The poor chef! He made a foolish statement and may suffer for it forever. There's nothing he can do. Liberals will not recognize that the policy was a nutty idea and rescinded.

Truly, liberalism is a mental disease.

Sure. I still see no correlation with the story though. Obviously a hat is not covered by public accomodation laws. Those laws cover people, not attire.
But, you know good and damn well that is only a pretext. Why pretend?

David Duke may not be wearing his klan hood when he comes to your restaurant, so what pretext can you make up to exclude him while not allowing others to exclude people they don't like?

Do you see the problem?

51248290_2093615460676139_3377732134646054912_n.jpg
So in order for you NOT TO BE A HYPOCRITE, I guess you believe the bakers had every right to refuse to bake that cake! Right?
The maga guys have the choice to wear the hat or not. Being Gay is not a matter of choice you fucking clown.
This is America asswipe! We believe in free speech!
No you dont. You only believe in free speech when it suits you.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:oh the irony in your post. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Do you believe in hate speech? whatever that is.

Would he be welcome in your establishment?
No. Fuck that racist motherfucker.

But, I am not the one trying to carve out exceptions to get a particular result.

I am consistent.

ANY business owner should be free to decide whom he or she serves, for ANY reason.

I would defend the MAGA- hating chef's right to refuse people wearing that hat oe even supporting its message.

That is FREEDOM.

LOL

So, you're hot about this because there are laws that prevent you from denying service to blacks, "wet backs", or Jews but you can't understand the problem with a MAGA hat?

Priceless. :laugh:

Forum List

Back