California bill SB18 wants authority to enter homes to ensure parents comply with state mandates ...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Bill SB18 Wants Authority to Enter Homes to Ensure Parents Comply with State Mandates for Child Care
SB18 Text Reveals Redundancy of Law, Danger to Parental Rights

California is ground zero for Clinton Cronies to dictate policy, and no one is more excited to lead the charge than Jim Steyer.

Steyer, founder of Common Sense Media, and brother to controversial-coal-billionaire-turned-environmentalistTom Steyer, is pushing his way into the arena, intent on harnessing the voice of children as a powerful tool in politics, starting with the controversial “child bill of rights” known as SB18.

California Bill SB18 Wants Authority to Enter Homes to Ensure Parents Comply with State Mandates for Child Care
=======================================================================
When people learn to DECODE the information put before them, you can then learn how they have controlled the population for decades, and this is how and why we see a " MASS" awakening. This is why we see the moronic left calling those who are awake the " Far right" .. because the leftards haven't learned to decode wtf is right in front of them.

And this is only small area.............. again research NEW WORLD ORDER, ONE WORLD ORDER, GLOBALIST , ELITE, CORPORATE CONTROL

I read articles on both sides of the argument, seems this one might be difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, too much emotion and not enough real fact.

• Banned
I read articles on both sides of the argument, seems this one might be difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, too much emotion and not enough real fact.

As the FBI schools will tell you if you wan to hide something put it right in front of their faces.

• Banned

What it says and what the actual meaning is , is where people can't get it. One either has the ability to understand the message within the words or they don't.
It's a rather difficult area to just explain and or teach someone.

Other than to use " Decode what is there and what you see in black and white".

What it says and what the actual meaning is , is where people can't get it. One either has the ability to understand the message within the words or they don't.
It's a rather difficult area to just explain and or teach someone.

Other than to use " Decode what is there and what you see in black and white".
Legalese can never be decoded by laymen based on what is in black and white. It appears the author of the article in your link is using hyped scare tactics, the authors in the pro camp are downplaying........ I suspect the truth (as usual) is somewhere in the middle.

As the FBI schools will tell you if you wan to hide something put it right in front of their faces.
Not this conspiracy shit again........

tumblr_o3f1npiGpD1r7eta3o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back