Calif Mayor Wants to Pay Citizens $1K/month to Not Shoot People

Sign me up. As a responsible citizen I won’t shoot anyone unless I’m attacked

The Left are in a race to try to out stupid each other. From the land of fruits and nuts:

Stockton's young mayor has bold turnaround plan: Basic income and stipends for potential shooters
Alternative to the partisan hackery linked to by the OP: Council votes to partner with Advance Peace
Partisan hackery? Hickory Dickory Dock, the Left Angeles Times is now a RW newspaper.

The gymnastics the leftards go thru to deny their own actions is hilarious.

The Left are in a race to try to out stupid each other. From the land of fruits and nuts:

Stockton's young mayor has bold turnaround plan: Basic income and stipends for potential shooters
Alternative to the partisan hackery linked to by the OP: Council votes to partner with Advance Peace
yeah nice process
Councilwoman Christina Fugazi, who was the lone no vote, had a list of questions about the implementation of the program but was unable to ask most of them before Mayor Michael Tubbs interjected and moved to motion for a vote.

yep cash payments....always the best way to go.....always used for the intended purpose......

you lefties are insane...how many times do you toss money to find out that's not the issue?

I mean I thought even you might see how dumb this is...omg......it's like when conservatives describe lefties and their policies, we know what we're talking about.......thank you to Stockton, to reinforce what we have always said about lefties

Oh, and thanks for the link you provided:

"Among the most controversial aspects of the program is a stipend earned by program participants, or fellows as they’re called. Fellows can earn a stipend ranging between $1 and $1,000, with the average between $300 to $700 per month, once they complete six months in the program and have achieved designated goals."

This is like the local barber heading down to his local mafia headquarters and asking to be extorted for protection fees.

If he really wanted to improve Stockton he would offer 500 to them to keep
killing each other and a bonus of 100 a month for each illegal they frag.

He would rather give $500 to illegals to frag Americans, it makes more room for New Democratic voters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back