CAIR and Co. Warn 2016 Candidates: Spew ‘Islamophobia’ at Your Political Peril

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Now they are threatening us AGAIN for our Freedoms of speech. Islamophobia. omg stop the world.
You have to vote out this progressive/democrat party. they are Muslim/Islam sympathizers and in bed with this group of lowlifes and is going to get more people killed in this country.

SNIP:
(CNSNews.com) – Leaders of several American Muslim organizations warned Donald Trump and other presidential candidates Monday that if they engage in bigotry and “Islamophobia” they will pay a political price because Muslim voters – in the words of one – will mobilize and “make sure you are out of there.”

“Let it be heard, and clear, to all political candidates, be it Donald Trump or whoever else, that indeed, if you engage in Islamophobia, if you engage in demagoguery and bigotry, you will pay a political price,” American Muslim Alliance director Mahdi Bray said at the National Press Club.

“Because we’re going to register our people and we’re going to use our ballot and we’re going to ‘take our souls to the polls’ and make sure you are out of there,” he continued.

ALL of it here:
CAIR and Co. Warn 2016 Candidates: Spew ‘Islamophobia’ at Your Political Peril

Last edited:
Cair is a muslim terrorist group.
Those rag heads are going to be the first kicked out of the country when President Trump is behind the wheel.

“Because we’re going to register our people and we’re going to use our ballot and we’re going to ‘take our souls to the polls’ and make sure you are out of there,” he continued.

If any candidate bad mouthed the Jews or Christians, they would be out of there. Well with the Jews they would never even be in Congress and they'd have to make a public apology.

So Muslim going out to vote is not a big thing, they should anyway.

Is "Islamophobia" similar to "Homophobia"?

If so, it does not exist either, because it indicates a fear where no fear exists, but simply a dislike and disdain toward certain behaviors intrinsic to the practice.

"Because we’re going to register our people"
Does anyone else find this amusing? LOL

If any candidate bad mouthed the Jews or Christians, they would be out of there. Well with the Jews they would never even be in Congress and they'd have to make a public apology.

Certainly. Having the Muslim Brotherhood vote in American elections is a good thing. :laugh:

Oh my word, they are going to encourage other American Muslims to vote!? Gasp! I can feel the terror rating elevating as we speak.

Drama llamas!

Last edited:

THEIR PEOPLE? aren't they Americans like we all are? or are they special people or something? screw them. if that's what you want live under being threatening over their perceived insulting of their stupid religion. then move over there where women are second class citizens

I'm not sure most Muslims vote, but I imagine its like Christians and Jews, they concentrate on the big electoral votes and try to encourage voters one way or another. (that is how I took that to mean). So many Americans do not vote as well.

I'm not sure most Muslims vote, but I imagine its like Christians and Jews, the concentrate on the big electoral votes and try to encourage voters one way or another. (that is how I took that to mean). So many Americans do not vote as well.
I was just being facetious lol

Forum List

Back