CA Is Officially A Hellhole And It's Because Democrats Have Destroyed Democracy In A Once Great State

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats need to rename themselves. They don't believe in Democracy. They believe in one-party rule and oppression.

Political opposition has been literally eliminated in some parts of the state and the Democrats are running rampant installing government that doesn't work for it's law-abiding citizens. It only works for criminals and the illegal immigrants that are invading this country, with the help of Joe Biden.

Homeless people have been a constant in CA for decades.....but lately they're becoming not only a threat to potential break-ins, but a threat to your life. They will attack people even when a cop car is sitting half a block away because the cops refuse to intervene.

This video is 2 years old....but it's still pertinent to the present. Democrats can give some really great speeches about how much they care about us and want to help us.....but all they really do is make everything worse.

I lived in CA for 8 years myself....and I've noticed the changes. The last time I went back was 14 years ago....and it was a mess then. I can imagine what it's like now.

Last edited:
One party state because of ballot harvesting and ballot drop boxes....
The minority is running CA and has been for years... they win by cheating and the CA GOP is filled with McCarthy like pussies....

Yeah, the lady said it right. A lot of mentally ill on the street and they pose a threat. What is clear is if they put up a camp out in front of Newsome's house, police would move them out immediately.
I live in the bay area, you do see homeless camps that become large, then sometimes the city depending where you are will move them out but they just go somewhere else, then in six months they start coming back.
I notice there are other homeless people who are more just down on their luck, living out of vehicles who try to avoid the camps which are mostly single males.
I think they need to be maybe put in some sort of work camp and then sort out the mentally ill and drug addicts.

Yeah, the lady said it right. A lot of mentally ill on the street and they pose a threat. What is clear is if they put up a camp out in front of Newsome's house, police would move them out immediately.
I live in the bay area, you do see homeless camps that become large, then sometimes the city depending where you are will move them out but they just go somewhere else, then in six months they start coming back.
I notice there are other homeless people who are more just down on their luck, living out of vehicles who try to avoid the camps which are mostly single males.
I think they need to be maybe put in some sort of work camp and then sort out the mentally ill and drug addicts.
Maybe its time our side camps out in front of dems homes chanting all night long....

One party state because of ballot harvesting and ballot drop boxes....
The minority is running CA and has been for years... they win by cheating and the CA GOP is filled with McCarthy like pussies....
CA and NY is where they generate their fake votes to make it look like they're winning the popular vote.
I figure if they were to do a census and only count the people who were born here and immigrated legally...they would lose at least 10 of their electoral votes as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back