Bye Bye Madison - Cawthorn is LOSING the North Carolina GOP Primary - OOPS

If the shoe fits, lace it up and wear it.

You may think those bills are peachy keen, but don't let the names of the bills fool you. sinister motives are nearly always hidden inside.
A prominent conservative voted for and against those bills as I described.

I do know what's in them. Those votes are as conservative as it gets.

Sounds like another successful Democrat smear campaign. That's what Democrats do well. Smear and divide.
projection.jpg

Well you have my answer. You say "prominent conservative". Do you mean Chuck?
I mean Liz. She opposed extending DACA. She opposed increasing background checks. So forth and so on.

That's how I know the GOP is extinct. When the tard herd calls someone who has one of the most right-wing voting records in Congress a RINO, you know all hope for the party is lost.

When they support a serial adulterer, prolific liar, who runs up multi-trillions of debt and starts a losing far left protectionist trade war, and turns his back on our allies and sucks our enemy's cock, you know the world is upside down.

I mean Liz. She opposed extending DACA. She opposed increasing background checks. So forth and so on.

That's how I know the GOP is extinct. When the tard herd calls someone who has one of the most right-wing voting records in Congress a RINO, you know all hope for the party is lost.

When they support a serial adulterer, prolific liar, who runs up multi-trillions of debt and starts a losing far left protectionist trade war, and turns his back on our allies and sucks our enemy's cock, you know the world is upside down.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not a republican, nor am I a far right conservative. I'm a middle of the road conservative. Chuck will do just fine. Cawthorne was annoying.

Meanwhile, we have the antisemitic, anti-America squad members who will likely never lose an election. Cawthorn behaved like an idiot and the Left helped him along with lots of brutal coverage. It will be interesting to see if the Rs hold the seat. If they do, hopefully, the newbie will learn from Cawthorn's actions.
Hey, Democrats are proud of their bigots. They know how to circle the wagons to protect their Klan with a Tan

Cawthorn has a bright future as a SuperPAC lobbyist and OANN contributor.

"I'm telling you, Senator, fentanyl is not addictive! Cut Big Pharma a break."

Jimmy carter lost much more. His presidency is what led to Republicans gaining control of both houses of congress for the first time in over half a century.

We won't even discuss the economic damage he did in addition to the harm he did for his own party.

After Nixon's debacle, no republican should have had a chance at winning for at least a decade but Carter undid all of that and more.

Uh oh, Madison! Say goodbye, loser. Looks like talking about the secret GOP orgies got you in bigtime trouble with your masters. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are that the GOP are winning bigly all over. I just heard of a guy in PA named Fetterman who is the democrat's top pick: A few days ago he had a stroke and couldn't be at his campaign headquarters tonight to make his acceptance speech because he's in the hospital getting fitted with a pacemaker!

You can't make this stuff up! Looks like he will be the poster-child for the Democrat Party this Fall. :71:

My thoughts are that the GOP are winning bigly all over. I just heard of a guy in PA named Fetterman who is the democrat's top pick: A few days ago he had a stroke and couldn't be at his campaign headquarters tonight to make his acceptance speech because he's in the hospital getting fitted with a pacemaker!

You can't make this stuff up! Looks like he will be the poster-child for the Democrat Party this Fall. :71:
The Democratic party is on life support and needs a pacemaker, hence the ever louder and longer shrill screams.

Good stuff. But Mads was just a symptom. More magaturd dummies will come out from under their rocks to challenge the good sense of American voters.
Considering how well Trump endorsed candidates have done over the last year in special elections and primaries the evidence is not in your favor, nor will the results in November be.

What the hell are you rambling about?

Jimmy carter lost much more. His presidency is what led to Republicans gaining control of both houses of congress for the first time in over half a century.
Nope. The Dems did not lose the House. They kept it all the way through both of Reagan's terms.

Before Trump, you have to go back to Hoover to find a President who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House.

I honestly cannot understand why anyone wants anything to do with Trump. He's a big, fat loser.

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

He lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.

The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” :auiqs.jpg:

This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.

The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.

He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this fucking idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

The biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive dumb fucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.

baby-trump-2.jpg

Forum List

Back