Bye Bye, Jew's American Pie.

MLK says thanks for your service:

"They must see Americans as strange liberators. The Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1954 -- in 1945 rather -- after a combined French and Japanese occupation and before the communist revolution in China. They were led by Ho Chi Minh. Even though they quoted the American Declaration of Independence in their own document of freedom, we refused to recognize them."

American Rhetoric: Martin Luther King, Jr: A Time to Break Silence (Declaration Against the Vietnam War)

"Greatest purveyor of violence in the world."
Why, Georgie Boy, i will state once again -- we know that you hate this country, and nothing is really stopping you from leaving and going to a country where you will feel more comfortable (maybe living among the Taliban is your cup of tea). There are millions of people from around the world who would be happy to take your place as a citizen here. By the way, Martin Luther King had no problem with the military trying to keep him safe on his march. Meanwhile, can anyone ever see Georgie Boy marching for civil rights for the Blacks? Since he has all this time on his hands, if he could drag himself away from his computer he could spend some time going to some of the schools in the Los Angeles area and help the Black kids who are having trouble with their school work. You would never see Georgie Boy go out of his way, though, to help any Black. To him they are just an "abd."
"There were experiments, hopes, new beginnings. Then came the buildup in Vietnam, and I watched this program broken and eviscerated, as if it were some idle political plaything of a society gone mad on war, and I knew that America would never invest the necessary funds or energies in rehabilitation of its poor so long as adventures like Vietnam continued to draw men and skills and money like some demonic destructive suction tube.

"So, I was increasingly compelled to see the war as an enemy of the poor and to attack it as such."

I never found time to murder, maim, rape, and displace any human beings anywhere on this planet, unlike baby killers like you, Hossie.

American Rhetoric: Martin Luther King, Jr: A Time to Break Silence (Declaration Against the Vietnam War)

"They must see Americans as strange liberators. The Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1954 -- in 1945 rather -- after a combined French and Japanese occupation and before the communist revolution in China. They were led by Ho Chi Minh. Even though they quoted the American Declaration of Independence in their own document of freedom, we refused to recognize them."

Why, Georgie Boy, i will state once again -- we know that you hate this country, and nothing is really stopping you from leaving and going to a country where you will feel more comfortable (maybe living among the Taliban is your cup of tea). There are millions of people from around the world who would be happy to take your place as a citizen here. By the way, Martin Luther King had no problem with the military trying to keep him safe on his march. Meanwhile, can anyone ever see Georgie Boy marching for civil rights for the Blacks? Since he has all this time on his hands, if he could drag himself away from his computer he could spend some time going to some of the schools in the Los Angeles area and help the Black kids who are having trouble with their school work. You would never see Georgie Boy go out of his way, though, to help any Black. To him they are just an "abd."
"There were experiments, hopes, new beginnings. Then came the buildup in Vietnam, and I watched this program broken and eviscerated, as if it were some idle political plaything of a society gone mad on war, and I knew that America would never invest the necessary funds or energies in rehabilitation of its poor so long as adventures like Vietnam continued to draw men and skills and money like some demonic destructive suction tube.

"So, I was increasingly compelled to see the war as an enemy of the poor and to attack it as such."

I never found time to murder, maim, rape, and displace any human beings anywhere on this planet, unlike baby killers like you, Hossie.

Why, Georgie Boy, Americans have helped the Blacks. There are many Blacks in good jobs now, but many of the children still need some help. Why are you constantly sitting in your apartment, posting on a message board, instead of volunteering at a school in Los Angeles where you can help these Black children. Isn't it strange that Georgie Boy is so down on America and its military and yet sits comfortably here when he could go live in another country where he would feel better. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy closes his eyes to the maim, rape, and displacement of human beings done by his Muslim friends. Why is that, Georgie Boy? You think it is OK for them to do these things?

"There were experiments, hopes, new beginnings. Then came the buildup in Vietnam, and I watched this program broken and eviscerated, as if it were some idle political plaything of a society gone mad on war, and I knew that America would never invest the necessary funds
or energies in rehabilitation of its poor so long as adventures like Vietnam continued to draw men and skills and money like some demonic destructive suction tube.

"So, I was increasingly compelled to see the war as an enemy of the poor and to attack it as
such."

Why, Georgie Boy, Americans have helped the Blacks. There are many Blacks in good jobs
now, but many of the children still need some help. Why are you constantly sitting in your apartment, posting on a message board, instead of volunteering at a school in Los Angeles where you can help these Black children. Isn't it strange that Georgie Boy is so down on America and its military and yet sits comfortably here when he could go live in another country where he would feel better. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy closes his eyes to the maim, rape, and displacement of human beings done by his Muslim friends. Why is that,

Georgie Boy? You think it is OK for them to do these things?

Koranic law allows it and many muslim religious leaders encourage it.

Its not a question of "closing his eyes"----georgie supports that which is legal.
rape of a non muslim girl in war is legal for muslims according to islamic law.
If muslims war with each other ---sometimes they issue edicts of "takfir"
upon the enemy----rendering the women legal targets of rape----and all the
rest legal targets of killing and enslavement-----but the enslavement part
of actual muslims is a bit complicated even with the edict of takfir

I'm still marching for civil and human rights, Hossie.
How 'bout you?
Just because you're a brain-dead chicken shit willing to kill anyone he's told to kill doesn't mean I have to leave. As a matter of fact why don't you and those who "think" like you do find a state where you'll be happy? Someplace like Saudi Arabia or capitalist China?

Are you two just way too old to show me where I said that I was happy that it happened? Or can you not back up what you say?
Why, Ima, as a good American, you would have agreed that it was great that our Intelligence Agencies were able to pick up these terrorists before they were able to commit another atrocity which would have harmed other American citizens . Instead you said that they were able to do a good job on 9/11 (with your usual vulgarity thrown in).

I made no comment, so you can infer that I made no comment, that's all. You just want to paint me as you wish, which only goes to show that you're not objective in your thinking, which is why you're so stuck on your pro-zionist armageddon scenario. Know what? I think you'll die before that happens. Awww, too bad. :D

I think the hate some have for Israel or Joooos trumps their love for America or Americans who don't share that hate. In this case, the little LOL at the end of your taunt says all anyone needs to know about you, Princess:

Quote: Originally Posted by ima
Ya, they did a FUCKING GREAT job on 9/11!!! :lol:

Why, Ima, as a good American, you would have agreed that it was great that our Intelligence Agencies were able to pick up these terrorists before they were able to commit another atrocity which would have harmed other American citizens . Instead you said that they were able to do a good job on 9/11 (with your usual vulgarity thrown in).

I made no comment, so you can infer that I made no comment, that's all. You just want to paint me as you wish, which only goes to show that you're not objective in your thinking, which is why you're so stuck on your pro-zionist armageddon scenario. Know what? I think you'll die before that happens. Awww, too bad. :D

I think the hate some have for Israel or Joooos trumps their love for America or Americans who don't share that hate. In this case, the little LOL at the end of your taunt says all anyone needs to know about you, Princess:

I was laughing at whomever it was who posted that our security force were doing an outstanding job. Shows you can't even follow a conversation without seeing anti-semites all around you. Please get some help before trying again. :D.

How 'bout you?
Just because you're a brain-dead chicken shit willing to kill anyone he's told to kill doesn't mean I have to leave. As a matter of fact why don't you and those who "think" like you do find a state where you'll be happy? Someplace like Saudi Arabia or capitalist China?
Running with an "Occupy" mob isn't "marching for civil rights", Dopey.

I was laughing at whomever it was who posted that our security force were doing an outstanding job. Shows you can't even follow a conversation without seeing anti-semites all around you. Please get some help before trying again. :D.
Since it is Frau Ima who is constantly bringing up coffins, burial plots and deaths and wishing fervently for the death of posters who stick up for Israel, I would say he/she needs to visit his/her psychiatrist again to find out why he/she has this fixation with things like that. And for an American, as he/she supposedly is, I would think that she would be happy that our Intelligence Agencies have been picking up these terrorists before they could harm the American public again. Evidently she thinks this is something to laugh at.

How 'bout you?

while i do not think hoss's comments to you were appropriate at all, i think your depction of him as a "brain-dead chicken shit willing to kill anyone he's told to kill" is absolutely uncalled for, as is sherri's thanks for that comment. military service is no bed of roses, particularly in war time, and many of our soldiers and sailors do come from economically disadvantaged families.

when war looms, it is often the soldier who objects the first until the last, and does so the loudest, because they know the cost, the horrible, nightmarish cost, first hand. all you notice is a lighter wallet. they suffer lighter lives, their own and that of others.

i do not begrudge those their pacifism.

How 'bout you?

it certainly is.

a fair days pay for a fair days work is perhaps a cornerstone of of other civil rights.

The "occupy" idiots what a joke-----they are marijuana fiends seeking free housing and free food. I ran into a young couple----who traveled 100s of miles----with an infant in tow. in order to live in the opened air---demand free food----piss and shit wherever they pleased, smoke marijuana, and block traffic -----because ----said the very young jerk-----he had a start up job at "only 12 dollars per hour" sheesh I worked my way thru college on 1.25 per hour.

The "occupy" idiots what a joke-----they are marijuana fiends seeking free housing and free food. I ran into a young couple----who traveled 100s of miles----with an infant in tow. in order to live in the opened air---demand free food----piss and shit wherever they pleased, smoke marijuana, and block traffic -----because ----said the very young jerk-----he had a start up job at "only 12 dollars per hour" sheesh I worked my way thru college on 1.25 per hour.

two bits for twelve minutes? hmmmmm...what were they, car dates?

How 'bout you?
Some of us aren't too dopey to miss the connection between economic injustice and civil rights:

"During the next couple of weeks a number of reports were published substantiating the protesters’ message of rampant economic injustice. A USA Today/Gallup Poll of October 15–16 found that 44 percent of Americans feel the economic system is personally unfair to them.

"In a telephone interview the Nobel Prize–winning economist Joseph Stiglitz, somewhat stunned by the figure, told me that 'when that number reaches 25 percent most governments begin to worry.'”

What Future for Occupy Wall Street? by Michael Greenberg | The New York Review of Books

You just regurgitated The corporate media divide an conquer line.

wrong again Tinnie----I just described an encounter with some "OCCUPY" people who were
lying around and shitting and pissing in a public park and causing blocks in traffic
which endangered the city population. I have nothing to do with "CORPORATE AMERICA" and you have nothing to do with anything decent at all ---

wrong again Tinnie----I just described an encounter with some "OCCUPY" people who were
lying around and shitting and pissing in a public park and causing blocks in traffic
which endangered the city population. I have nothing to do with "CORPORATE AMERICA" and you have nothing to do with anything decent at all ---
Try some, It'll make you a tad less grumpy and bitter.:D

All you offer is deflection.

Tinnie regularly reaches into his greasy bag of meaningless
islamo nazi RETORTS Eg "deflection"
"prove it"
"show me the borders"

Forum List

Back