Bye, Bye Bibi?

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
1775673747.jpg

"A rally seeking change in Israel’s leadership attracted tens of thousands to Tel Aviv’s Rabin Square on Saturday night.

"According to the 'Israel Wants Change' event's organizers, more than 35 thousand people attended. Other officials estimate between 25,000-30,000 protesters turned out to the rally.

"Keynote speaker, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan, told the crowd that Israel faces its worst crisis ever under Netanyahu's leadership.

"'No one denies that Iran's nuclear program is a threat, but going to war with the U.S. is not the way to stop it,' Dagan said"

Tens of thousands attend anti-Netanyahu rally at Tel Aviv s Rabin Square - Israel election 2015 - Israel News Haaretz

The way to reduce the legitimate threat of nuclear war includes making the Middle East a nuclear weapons free zone.

"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to other Nuclear-weapon-free zones in other regions. Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 to cover weapons of mass destruction)

Iran agrees.

What about Bibi?

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"No one denies that Iran's nuclear program is a threat, but going to war with the U.S. is not the way to stop it," Dagan said

Interestingly, ridiculous statements such as that by loony lefties like Dagan may well scare voters into supporting Bibi.

1775673747.jpg

"A rally seeking change in Israel’s leadership attracted tens of thousands to Tel Aviv’s Rabin Square on Saturday night.

"According to the 'Israel Wants Change' event's organizers, more than 35 thousand people attended. Other officials estimate between 25,000-30,000 protesters turned out to the rally.

"Keynote speaker, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan, told the crowd that Israel faces its worst crisis ever under Netanyahu's leadership.

"'No one denies that Iran's nuclear program is a threat, but going to war with the U.S. is not the way to stop it,' Dagan said"

Tens of thousands attend anti-Netanyahu rally at Tel Aviv s Rabin Square - Israel election 2015 - Israel News Haaretz

The way to reduce the legitimate threat of nuclear war includes making the Middle East a nuclear weapons free zone.

"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to other Nuclear-weapon-free zones in other regions. Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 to cover weapons of mass destruction)

Iran agrees.

What about Bibi?

Well you would think that Obamas team could have come up with something new rather that Israel Wants Change from Obamas Hope and Change.
Obama campaign team working to defeat Netanyahu in Israeli election - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

If Israeli people want to survive, they better vote for Netanyahu.

In fact, doesn't much matter which of the two leading parties is elected. There really isn't a "National Suicide Party" of significance. Bibi's primary competition is from The Zionist Union Party - a conservative version of the old Labor Party - of Herzog and Livni which would need right wing or Joint List (Arab) support to form a gov't. ZU's recently released platform sounds much like Likud's:
It proposes "demilitarization of the Palestinian state", major Jewish settlement blocs in the West Bank to stay under Israeli sovereignty, Jerusalem to remain "the eternal capital of the Jewish people", and increased economic cooperation with the Palestinians.
The other majors are The Jewish Home (nationalist) Party and Yesh Atid and Kulanu parties which focus on domestic (economic) issues.

1775673747.jpg

Iran agrees.

What about Bibi?

Obuthole is the problem, not Bibi.

First of all, Netanyahu's visit to the US and his speech to the Congress wasn't a political stunt. Libs are trying to change the narrative to discredit his visit. They support Obama rather than the real Leader of the Free World.

Interestingly, ridiculous statements such as that by loony lefties like Dagan may well scare voters into supporting Bibi.
2326547470.jpg

^^^Racist righties more to your liking?

Neither really but I don't vote in Israeli elections. I was just pointing out that you and Israel's libs may not enjoy the result of his ridiculous (yet typical) comments. See post #9 for a detailed explanation.

I has lied to amp up the US government against Iran. he will do it again, and again. Get a grip!

Well you would think that Obamas team could have come up with something new rather that Israel Wants Change from Obamas Hope and Change.
Bibi has found an American he can't move?
"
  • I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in our way. … They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords] … I said I would, but … I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue.
  • Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikiquote

If Israeli people want to survive, they better vote for Netanyahu.
You claiming a former chief of Mossad, who's job was to defend Israel, doesn't know how to defend Israel? That seems bit of a stretch. Both have been in roles where they defended Israel.

Dagan has a personal vendetta against Netanyahu for many reasons. Once you've done your job in The Mossad, you're irrelevant. His opinions matter on some aspects, but they don't matter enough to change existing policy.

Forum List

Back