bwhahah 67 year old beats the **** out of young punk

Hard to overlook the racial component. Listen to the two negro women egging the young negro punk on.
Please don't insult Negros that way. George Foreman is a Negro.Montel Williams is a Negro. Colin Powell is a Negro. Stevie Wonder is a Negro. Eddie Murphy is a Negro.
Those critters are FUCKING *******.

They are more like coons if you ask me. not even *******.

I'm a black and this video made me cringe. so embarrassing. it's like every time one us tries and break down social stereotypes about black people it's always that dumb nigga that comes along and messes everything up.

i think Chris rock explains it best when it comes to differing between a black person and a nigga

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-Wc0PDc4]YouTube - Chris Rock - Black People Vs Niggaz[/ame]

Yah Nia, the problem is, the larger cities are just chock full of these types. Really sucks for blacks that do not want to be like that because the peer pressure is intense.

I'm sorry, but going on an message board and saying you are a minority does not give you acceptability to use foul and derogatory words for that minority.

Disgusting.

All this because she typed the word ******? Now I could understand your anger if she was directing it at you. Fact is words like ******, nigga, niggaz is not uncommon in the black community. Don't like it? Well that's too bad.

Please don't insult Negros that way. George Foreman is a Negro.Montel Williams is a Negro. Colin Powell is a Negro. Stevie Wonder is a Negro. Eddie Murphy is a Negro.
Those critters are FUCKING *******.

I'm a black and this video made me cringe. so embarrassing. it's like every time one us tries and break down social stereotypes about black people it's always that dumb nigga that comes along and messes everything up.

i think Chris rock explains it best when it comes to differing between a black person and a nigga

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6-Wc0PDc4]YouTube - Chris Rock - Black People Vs Niggaz[/ame]

Yah Nia, the problem is, the larger cities are just chock full of these types. Really sucks for blacks that do not want to be like that because the peer pressure is intense.

Recently there was a girl that was beaten in the Seattle Bus Tunnel. She was black, her assailants were black, this took place right in front of 3 security guards who did nothing, but my point is that the assailants were saying she was "acting" white. What the heck does that mean?

I'm sorry, but going on an message board and saying you are a minority does not give you acceptability to use foul and derogatory words for that minority.

Disgusting.

All this because she typed the word ******? Now I could understand your anger if she was directing it at you. Fact is words like ******, nigga, niggaz is not uncommon in the black community. Don't like it? Well that's too bad.

No, it's not uncommon, but it is still wrong. They don't want whites to use the word, but they have no problem using the word themselves, how is that not racist?

YouTube - Chris Rock - Black People Vs Niggaz

Recently there was a girl that was beaten in the Seattle Bus Tunnel. She was black, her assailants were black, this took place right in front of 3 security guards who did nothing, but my point is that the assailants were saying she was "acting" white. What the heck does that mean?

Acting white includes using proper English, having a job that's reported to the IRS, buying things instead of stealing them, not smoking crack, and, for males, wearing your pants above your knees.

☭proletarian☭;2025068 said:

Acting white includes using proper English, having a job that's reported to the IRS, buying things instead of stealing them, not smoking crack, and, for males, wearing your pants above your knees.

Yeah, they can act stupid all they want but then get bent out of shape if others act 'white.' Well when your mindset is don't educate yourself, don't learn to speak so others can understand you, don't keep the color of your underwear to yourself, and countless other acts of idiocy you're doomed to a life at the bottom of the heap. But, hey, you be cool man.

What is the purpose of wearing the pants half-way down your ass showing almost all of your underwear? Black, white, orange . . I don't care what color you are, you look like a dork.

Why don't they just leave the pants on the floor in their room and walk around in their drawers?

* you and your, generally speaking

I think they're waiting for their celly to ram their ass until prolapse so they can get some more commissary.

At least, that's why Bass52 said he wears his pants so low.

What is the purpose of wearing the pants half-way down your ass showing almost all of your underwear? Black, white, orange . . I don't care what color you are, you look like a dork.

Why don't they just leave the pants on the floor in their room and walk around in their drawers?

You know, I had a lady friend that came with benefits.

Whenever she came over, she'd ask me what color underwear she was wearing, and I'd ask her what color mine were.

Correct guess meant that the one who didn't guess right had to get naked first.

That is the ONLY time that I want to know someone's color drawers.

☭proletarian☭;2023688 said:
Rewatch the video, even after getting his ass handed to him, the Brother has the balls to steal the white guys bag, and then the girl filming wants to go through it. Such class
They can't help it. It's genetic....

What you said was out of line! God gave people free will and it has nothing to do with which race they come from. When you said THEY CAN'T HELP IT...IT'S GENETIC. Are you insinuating that ALL Black people are prone to steal because they are Black? O.K. then all white people are prone to murder like Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Timothy McVeigh, and there's a whole lot more, need I continue?

Last edited:

* you and your, generally speaking[/QUOTE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0a12geN3Q&feature=related]YouTube - Pants On The Ground HD Original[/ame]

Epic Beard Man tells his story.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sWgtGdl7KQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Epic Beard Man interview - I AM A MOTHERFUCKER TOM SLICK Thomas Bruso[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0a12geN3Q&feature=related]YouTube - Pants On The Ground HD Original[/ame]

What's so sad it that these idiots do not realize what they are doing to their bodies. I am in my early 50's and have aches in my knee joints,etc. what kind of problems are they going to have after walking around for so many years wearing pants that hang below your butt and you have to walk gap-legged to keep them from falling to the ground? They just don't know what kind of health issues they are going to face. Frankly, that's what they get for being so
Cool!!:clap2:

Last edited:

Acting white basically means anything from watching movies with majority white cast or listening to white artist. or not speaking ghetto language is acting white. it's a combination of all of them really.

You know growing up I use to get comments by some black girls sometimes that I acted white. I remember one time this girl asked me why do I listen to "white music " I told her it was racist to negate an artist just because they are white. then she said no because we got out own music and whites got there's so why I'm listening to it. I just kind of rolled my eyes at her after that.

Also the way I speak is not considered to be "black enough" because I don't speak like a hood rat. I got called an oreo once by a family member

My father use to work for a prison and he was telling me that the style of wearing pants half way down your behind was a style started in prison. because they were not allowed to wear belts so they used to let the pants sag. It's wear the fashion came from but it's true. also with these rappers wearing orange pants and jump suits all the time came from prison. leaving shoes untied prison style also because they are not allowed laces.

Acting white basically means anything from watching movies with majority white cast or listening to white artist. or not speaking ghetto language is acting white. it's a combination of all of them really.

You know growing up I use to get comments by some black girls sometimes that I acted white. I remember one time this girl asked me why do I listen to "white music " I told her it was racist to negate an artist just because they are white. then she said no because we got out own music and whites got there's so why I'm listening to it. I just kind of rolled my eyes at her after that.

Also the way I speak is not considered to be "black enough" because I don't speak like a hood rat. I got called an oreo once by a family member

I believe it...

Forum List

Back