Buzzfeed: President Trump Told World Leaders Crimea Is Russian Because Everyone There Speaks Russian

I thought that was something from The Onion, but it's not. Our president is an idiot.
It's Buzzfeed idiot, which makes it less legit than The Onion but more than CNN.

Regardless, the overwhelming population in Crimea is in fact ethnically Russian.

We speak English. Should we be annexed by the British?
they tried right? in 1812 ish?

Was that when Canada burned down the white house?
it's when the british did out of the continent to the north unnamed at the time British Columbia .

I thought that was something from The Onion, but it's not. Our president is an idiot.
It's Buzzfeed idiot, which makes it less legit than The Onion but more than CNN.

Regardless, the overwhelming population in Crimea is in fact ethnically Russian.

it's when the british did out of the continent to the north unnamed at the time British Columbia .

So when did Canada do it? I know they did because Trump said they did. He never lies.

So when did Canada do it? I know they did because Trump said they did. He never lies.
their Monarch did. the British, just as he pointed out.

Puppet2.gif

The promise of the Ukranians to criminalize the speaking of Russian in the majority Russian speaking Crimea had a role in the vote to return to Russia.

But democrats don't like voting.
No such legislation to criminalize was ever proposed.

Once again, the US/West has backed some very bad folks. The folks who carried out the illegal coup in Ukraine, consist of a lot of violent Neo-Nazi groups. And they are enacting very disturbing policies against Russian-speaking Ukrainians. The country could be on the verge of Genocide. Just more US meddling gone terribly wrong.
You don't know what you are talking about. There are ethnic Russian cities all over Ukraine that reject Russia and becoming linked to Russia. The Ukrainian military is full of guys with Russian last names and relatives in Russia.

Your interpretation of the disposal of a Russian puppet and tyrant is Russian propaganda. The people protested in the streets of Kyiv for months to overthrow tyrant. The government that took his place has been reelected over and over in internationally monitored elections.

It was an illegal Coup supported by the US/West. And that's resulted in plunging the country into bloody chaos. Those who carried out the Coup are now systematically going after Russian-speaking Citizens. Just more shitty US/West meddling.
You are a liar or repeating lies you have read or heard about. When is the last time you were in Ukraine or talked to someone recently in Ukraine? Where do you get this propaganda? Give a link to justify your claims of Ukrainians systematically going after Russian speaking citizens. That is a heck of an accusation. Show evidence.

These people are just stupid. They have NO idea that Canada and the Austrailian's are BOTH subjects of the Crown. Imbeciles.

No. That's not what he did. He asked Trudeau "“Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” That was pretty stupid, don't you think?

The promise of the Ukranians to criminalize the speaking of Russian in the majority Russian speaking Crimea had a role in the vote to return to Russia.

Once again, the US/West has backed some very bad folks. The folks who carried out the illegal coup in Ukraine, consist of a lot of violent Neo-Nazi groups. And they are enacting very disturbing policies against Russian-speaking Ukrainians. The country could be on the verge of Genocide. Just more US meddling gone terribly wrong.
You don't know what you are talking about. There are ethnic Russian cities all over Ukraine that reject Russia and becoming linked to Russia. The Ukrainian military is full of guys with Russian last names and relatives in Russia.

Your interpretation of the disposal of a Russian puppet and tyrant is Russian propaganda. The people protested in the streets of Kyiv for months to overthrow tyrant. The government that took his place has been reelected over and over in internationally monitored elections.

It was an illegal Coup supported by the US/West. And that's resulted in plunging the country into bloody chaos. Those who carried out the Coup are now systematically going after Russian-speaking Citizens. Just more shitty US/West meddling.
You are a liar or repeating lies you have read or heard about. When is the last time you were in Ukraine or talked to someone recently in Ukraine? Where do you get this propaganda? Give a link to justify your claims of Ukrainians systematically going after Russian speaking citizens. That is a heck of an accusation. Show evidence.

You've bought into US/Western Media propaganda. You're only seeing one side of the story. The reality is, no US/Western Coup, no bloody chaos in Ukraine.

No. That's not what he did. He asked Trudeau "“Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” That was pretty stupid, don't you think?
I love it. I thought it was appropo

You aren't the brightest bulb are you?
Canada is a subject of the Crown. So is Australia.

they don't know the Crown means the queen of england. Britian and all.

My imbecile tolerance levels are low today

My imbecile tolerance levels are low today
mine are low everyday.

I’d like the context before evaluating it one way or another but if taken at face value that argument makes no sense.

We speak English does they mean we belong to Great Britain? Austria speaks German so do they belong to Germany? Mexico, central and South America speak Spanish do they belong to Spain?

Tell us again about the embezzled one-year GDP from the Ukrainian state. That was when I realized you were a complete idiot.

Tell us again about the embezzled one-year GDP from the Ukrainian state. That was when I realized you were a complete idiot.
You think I embezzled one year GDP from Ukraine?

Forum List

Back