Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

I love it how this ended up on the conspiracy theories
Well that's what happens on boards moderated by Trumpkins:

Negative stories about Trump subject to doubt are moved into the conspiracy section, while the Clinton Kill list threads stay in the politics section and the climate denier threads stay in the science section.

I keed, I keed....well, kinda.

When even CNN is reporting "Special Counsel's office refutes Buzzfeed article" and NO other news outlet is reporting this story is true, you have to be exceptionally stupid, even for a Democrat, to not accept that the story was a lie.

Even Democratic members of Congress have acknowledged that the story is bullshit.
What information do you have that it is a lie? Did SC say it never happened? They said the reporting was inaccurate. Do you know the difference?

Negative stories about Trump subject to doubt are moved into the conspiracy section, while the Clinton Kill list threads stay in the politics section and the climate denier threads stay in the science section.
It never happened.

It never fucking happened.

If Mueller had ANYTHING he would have leaked it to CNN years ago

He's got NOTHING

Progs look pretty silly. I know you people are disappointed, but there's always hope. What do you say for your fake news now? When is prog narrative more than talking points?

The whole story looked pretty silly to start with. The Fake News Media's heavy touting of this story yesterday just discredits CNN, MSLSD, the Mule, the Deep State and everyone else who was sucked in by wishful thinking.

Yesterday evening, guys like Fredo Cuomo and Madcow looked like someone just shot their dog after the Mule admitted it was a hoax at 7:30 pm.

They were truly crestfallen, and you had to feel their pain after they were unveiled as horses' asses.
That's a lie. No one said it was a hoax. Did SC say it never happened? I still haven't got an answer from these right wing cowards. Are you folks afraid to debate what was actually said in the response from SC? I certainly am not. Why? Because I don't pedal in hit and run cheap shots like Trumps coward base.

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING
On its face this is an idiotic response. The Right fundamentally has zero ability to use logical deductive reasoning, and this is the proof. Yourrebuttal is nothing more than a rant. You are a pitiful weakling with nothing.

Still waiting on these Right wing cowards to debate the SC explanation and to show us all where he said the whole thing was a hoax and that it never happened. Lol! Look at these cowards scatter. And that's all it takes to show how full of shit they are.

That's a lie. No one said it was a hoax. Did SC say it never happened? I still haven't got an answer from these right wing cowards. Are you folks afraid to debate what was actually said in the response from SC? I certainly am not. Why? Because I don't pedal in hit and run cheap shots like Trumps coward base.

Mueller made it clear there was no basis in fact for the statements by the Lame Stream Fake News Media.

Of course he couldn't say definitively the content of every conversation was between Cohen and his President.

He said what he knew, he didn't know of any evidence to suggest that it was true in the slightest

Mueller made it clear there was no basis in fact for the statements by the Lame Stream Fake News Media.

Of course he couldn't say definitively the content of every conversation was between Cohen and his President.

He said what he knew, he didn't know of any evidence to suggest that it was true in the slightest
That's a lie. Those aren't his quotes at all. Show us him making those exact quotes. You just made all that up.

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING
What a dumbass strawman. If Mueller has any proof that Trump committed a crime, why on Earth would he show his cards before the hand is over? :cuckoo:

How so? They stand by the story. Will the Great Douche sue?
Mueller only said they don't see some information the same way. Note they did not say
Cohen was not ordered to lie by the Great Douche. Keep your hopes up.

Mueller only said they don't see some information the same way. Note they did not say
The Right has already scattered like rabbits after that reality check.

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING
What a dumbass strawman. If Mueller has any proof that Trump committed a crime, why on Earth would he show his cards before the hand is over? :cuckoo:

That's true, but if Mueller had ANY evidence that Trump did something illegal, he would have already given it to Congress so they could begin impeachment proceedings. That's just a fact, Bob doesn't want a criminal in the White House.

As I've said, one day a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they learn that the Mueller investigation was never centered on Trump .

Stick with the lies 'til the end, I GET IT.

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING
He's leaked everything else to CNN, why do you think he'll change now

It never happened.

He's got NOTHING
Maybe by 2045?

Forum List

Back